How’d you get so good at teaching? – I’ m a teacher. I do it all the time.
我在哈兰国中当美术老师
I’m an art teacher at the Haluki-liki Junior High.
你是那种学生会很哈的老师
Well, you Haluki-liki the kind of teacher all the kids have crushes on.
是我就会
I know I would if I was in your class.
好吧
Okay.
老天… 我的手鱼腥味真重
Oh, boy, do my… My fingers smell like fish.
这不会令你作呕吧?
That doesn’t gross you out, does it?
一点也不
No, not at all.
真的
Really?
要是露西受伤,你就死定了
If Lucy gets hurt, I’ m gonna chop you with the meat cleaver.
好啦
Okay, okay.
我过的很愉快
So I had a nice time.
是啊,我也是 -非常感谢你
Yeah, me too. – Thank you very much.
我帮你开 -谢了
Let me get it for you. – Thank you.
没问题
Sure.
坐稳了
Okay.
我想把你吃了 明天、后天、大后天…
I just want to eat you up, tomorrow and the next day, next day, next day…
改天见了
I’ll see you around.
好
Okay.
真的?就这样?
Really? That’s it?
就怎样? -你想尽办法搭讪…
That’s what? – All that flirting…
还假装不识字…
…and phony “I can’t read” stuff, and you’re not gonna ask me out…
却连我的电♥话♥号♥码也不问?
…or for my phone number?
我是不识字 -少来了
I can’t read. – Oh, shut up.
这是我见过最蠢的招数了 但我想…
That was one of the goofiest things I’ve ever seen, but I thought:
要是这家伙真这么想认识我…
“Hey, if this guy is so desperate to meet me…
也许值得跟他聊聊
…he might be worth talking to.”
结果我被骗了
But then I get stiffed.
不,事情是这样的…
No, no, no, this is what happened. I…
真有你的
Mahalo for the ego boost.
你说的对,我觉得… -我无所谓
You’re right. You’re right. I feel like… – No worries.
我是识一点字
I gotta… I can read a little!
我不知道I都在E后面 这点我真的不知道
I didn’t know I came before E! That one I didn’t know, I swear.
超级白♥痴♥
Oh, you idiot.
这下你高兴了吧,死胖子
I hope you’re happy, Shamu.
马林,我是阿苏
Marlin. It ‘s Sue.
阿啰哈,先生,我叫亨利… -我知道你是谁
Oh, aloha, sir. My name’s Henry… – I know who you are.
我想向你女儿道歉 -不必了
I want to apologize to your daughter. – Not gonna happen.
她在里面,让我们把话讲清楚
She’s inside. We’re gonna straighten things out.
阿爸,野狗又来翻垃圾了
Dad, the damn mongoose got in the garbage again!
就是这家伙? -对
Is this the guy? – Yeah.
罗先生,我有个小请求
Mr. Roth, I have one simple request:
离我女儿远点
Stay away from my daughter.
当然,不过我伤了她的感情 我不想这样结束
Absolutely. I hurt her feelings and don’t want it to end like that.
就是会这样结束
It’s gonna end like this.
冷静点,小家伙
Calm down, little fellow.
我要宰了你,你死定了 好了,我很冷静了
I’m gonna kill you! You’re a dead man. Okay, I’ m calm.
我很冷静了
I’m calm.
我帮你起来 -我自己来!我自己来
Let me help you up. – I got it! I got it.
我爸和我很努力保护露西 以免盯上她的苍蝇毁了一切
It’s just Dad and I work too hard to protect Lucy to let some idiot ruin it.
我知道你们的努力,我很敬佩
I know what you guys do and I totally respect that.
那你就知道她不能有正常关系
If you know her condition, you know she can’t have a normal relationship.
因为她第二天就会忘了他是谁
The next morning, she won’t know who he is.
不介意这点的人…
And any guy who’s okay with that…
我可不欢迎
…ain’t okay with me.
我不是寻求一♥夜♥情♥ -露西有的只是一♥夜♥情♥
I’ m not looking for a one-night stand. – Anything with Lucy is, numb-nuts.
帮个忙,别去阿苏小吃店了
Give us a break. Just stay away from the Hukilau Cafe.
我女儿已经够苦了
My daughter’s been through enough.
好吧,对不起
Okay. I’ m sorry.
阿爸,我没法痛扁他 都是因为这堆碎石头害我滑倒
I could have whooped his ass, but this gravel, I slipped on it…
也许你该多锻炼你的屁屁
Yeah, well, maybe you need to do a few more butt flexes.
阿爸,你好低级
Cheap shot, Dad.
清新又舒爽
So fresh and so clean.
你那晚在酒吧有上那个妞吗?
Hey, Alexa, did you hook up with that girl from the bar?
我打了退堂鼓 -真的?
I chickened out. – Really?
我想我喜欢香肠,不爱蛤仔
Yeah, I don’t know. I guess I prefer sausage to taco.
怎样? -我同意
What? – Yeah. No, I agree, buddy.
快逃吧
Get out of here. Run for the hills.
我问你个问题
Let me ask you something, Alexa.
要是你答应一个美眉的老爸 你不会再见她了…
If you promised a girl’ s dad that you wouldn’t see her…
你会认真守信吗?你会认真守信吗?
…would you consider that a binding promise?
当然 -是吗?
Absolutely. – Yeah?
但诅咒也是有办法破解的
Then again, there are always ways around such things.
比方说? -比方说…
Like? – For example…
要是我答应她老爸我不见她…
…if I promised a woman’s father I would not see her…
她帮我吹♥箫♥时,我就闭眼装瞎
…I would simply shut my eyes while she serviced my manhood.
那样做不错
That’s actually a cool way to look at it.
不过有点低级
And a very gross way.
他要我别去小吃店,我就不去
He asked me not to go to the Hukilau. I’m not going there.
我才不会犯错咧
I’m not doing anything wrong.
抱歉打扰你,我抛锚了
Sorry to bother you. I’m kind of stuck here.
车子出状况? -借个电发车吧?
Car trouble? – Yeah. You mind giving me a jump?
好了
Okay.
谢谢你帮忙
Appreciate your time.
不是每个人都会跟你一样
Not everybody would have stopped.
你真好心 -谢谢
You’re real sweet. – Oh, yeah. Thank you.
你不会这么好骗吧
I can’t believe you fell for that.
我爷爷就是这样被电死的
Well, my grandfather died trying to jump-start a car.
对不起,我是开玩笑的
I’m sorry. I was just joking around.
你不会这么好骗吧!
I can’t believe you fell for that!
老天
Oh, my God.
你演技真好
That was very good.
我叫亨利 -我是露西
My name’s Henry. – I’ m Lucy.
幸会,你看起来是个好…
Nice to meet you. You look like a nice…
(停)
抱歉耽误了你,一下就好
Hi. Sorry for the delay. Should be a few minutes.
没问题,别担心 -你从哪来的?
No problem. No worries. – Where you coming from?
刚吃完早餐?
Breakfast?
对 -好吃吗?
Yeah. – How was it?
我吃了松饼,很好吃
I had waffles. They were delicious.
我喜欢拿松饼盖小房♥子
Ilike making little houses out of waffles.
真的? -我超爱的
You do? – That’s my thing.
你叫什么名字? -露西
What’s your name? – Lucy.
我是亨利
Hi, I’ m Henry.
等她停车,就装可爱让她摸
Okay, pal When she stops, just let her pet you. Look cute.
到路中♥央♥去,很好
Go to the middle of the road. Thank you. Right there. Perfect.
糟了 -她来了,笑一个
Oh, shit. – Here she comes. Smile.
她人呢?
Where is she?
阿娘喂!
Oh, my God. Oh, no!
没用
Okay. That didn’t work.
挫赛了?我也一样
Shit your pants? So did I
她来了,快打我
Okay, this is her. Start beating me up.
装像一点
Make it look good.
把皮夹给我!
Give me your wallet!
白毛猪,你少肖想了…
Okay, haole, what do you think? You can come to this island…
跑来这里吃喝玩乐 -救命!别太大力
…eat our pineapple… – Help me! Not so hard.
轻一点 -还想把我们的美眉
Take it easy. – Try to bang our women.
让我妹帮你清扫房♥间
Making my sister clean your hotel room.
那跟这有什么关系?轻一点
Okay. What’s that have to do with this? Relax.
救命啊! -死白毛猪!
Hey! Hey! Help me, please! – Stupid haole!
好啊,你找死、找死…
Yeah, that’s right. Take that! And that! And that!
吃我一棍、再来
And that! And that!
你教训够了,好了
You got him. You got him. Enough. Enough.
你没事吧? -没事…
Are you okay? – Yes, yes…
我马上回来,你给我过来
Okay, I’ II be back. Come here!
不,他被你打够了
No, no! I think he’s had enough.
歹势啦
I’m sorry.
我的眼睛!
My eye!
你教训到他了! -还不够呢!
You got him! – Not good enough!
三太子救命啊!
Oh, Kamehameha!
他得到教训了!
He learned his lesson!