Yeah, right, and Doug’s muscles aren’t pharmaceutically enhanced.
你说什么?
What? I use an herb supplement…
我只吃过购物频道的猛虎丸 你看看
…that can be purchased at any health-food store. Check this out.
看看我的臀肌,超硬挺的
Check out these glutes. Rock-hard, baby.
猛吧?
Pretty sweet, huh?
别闹了 别害我吐在蛋糕上
Stop it! You’re gonna make me throw up on the cake.
好,拆礼物吧
Okay, just open your present.
看看这是什么
Okay. Let’s see what we’ve got here.
《灵异第六感》
The Sixth Sense.
我去洗碗,你们就放来看吧
Hey! When I’ m done doing the dishes, do you guys wanna watch it?
好啊 -好啊
Sure. – Sure.
班佛莱迪?
Ben Friedkin?
有些人叫我怪胎
Some people, they call me freak.
朗诺桑犸? -我的确是怪胎
Ronald Sumner? – I am. I am a freak. Look at me.
给我一次机会…
Just give me a chance…
我真不敢相信 布鲁斯威利竟然是鬼
I can’t believe it. Bruce Willis is a ghost.
我被吓到了,你们有想到吗?
I’m shocked. Did you see that coming?
想都没想到 -想都没想到
No. – Not a clue.
我也吓到了 -真的很好看
Shocked as hell. – Anyway, it was awesome.
生日快乐 -我爱你,老姐
Happy birthday. – Love you, Sis.
你练的好壮 我都快抱不住你了
Your muscles are getting so big, I can barely wrap my arms around you.
喜欢吗?你看看
You like that? Check this out.
好了,别再跳奶♥子♥舞了 让你姐去睡吧
Okay, okay! Enough with the titty dance! Let your sister go to sleep.
我喜欢 -祝你好梦,老姐
I like it. – Sweet dreams, Lucy.
晚安 -晚安
Good night. – Good night.
(星期天)
翠西,你好吗?
Hey, Tracy, how you doing?
是吗?
Yeah?
高中毕业后我变了很多
Well, things changed a little bit since high school
这是每天都一再发生的事
And this is what happens every single day.
她的记忆多久会恢复?
How long it gonna take for her memory to come back?
她的医生说永远不可能
Her doctors say it may never come back.
所以基本上,这一切表示…
So, basically, what you’re saying is…
她超适合你的 -这话什么意思?
…she’s perfect for you. – What do you mean?
你可以跟她混却不用负责
You can hang out all day with no attachment, because…
她每天重开机,只有个问题…
Her plane leaves every night? There’s a problem with that.
什么问题? -这太邪恶了
What is? – It ‘s evil
才不咧
No, it isn’t.
你跟她约会、游玩 没承诺,大家都不会受伤
You meet her, hang out, flirt, no commitment, nobody gets hurt.
她脑子受了伤,死花痴 -我承认这点
She’s got brain damage, you psycho. – Okay, I’ II give you that one.
但我以为这对你很不错
But I think it’d be healthy for you.
你多年来都不肯固定下来
You haven’t allowed yourself to connect with a girl
感谢你关心,阿嬷,少烦我
I appreciate your interest, but leave me alone.
你这么做跟她爸一模一样
Hey, you’d be doing exactly what her father does:
让她每天都很愉快
Giving her a wonderful day.
然后你上路旅行去也 咻一下!你就走了
When it’s time for you to go on your big boat trip, poof, you just leave.
她根本不会知道你走了
She’ll never even know you’re gone.
我不太确定“咻”那部份 因为我不太会用“咻”的
I’m not sure about the “poofing” part, because I’ m not a good poofer.
你能不能“咻”给我看
Demonstrate a good poof for me?
关我粉鸟什么事?
Quit busting my coconuts for five seconds.
好,拜托你少咻一点 做点正事吧?
All right. Would you stop poofing on that joint and do some work?
来修好这艘船吧
Okay. Let’s get this sucker ready.
接着我们试开一下
Then we’re gonna take her out for a spin.
船长日志,11月7日午夜
Captain’s log: November 7 th. Nearly midnight.
海蛇号♥终于修好…
The Sea Serpent is fully recovered from her mishap…
再度准备航向大海
…and ready to once again brave the open ocean.
我想我的伤口又开了
I think my stitches opened up again, cuz.
你有养猫?有东西在舔我
You got a cat? Because I feel something licking me.
《活在当下》
你好
How is it?
花生巧克力男,你干嘛?
Peanut Butter Cups. What are you doing here?
我想跟露西打个招呼
I just wanted to say hi to Lucy.
我保证不会乱来
I promise you I’ m not gonna do anything wrong.
阿苏怎么说?
What did Sue say?
她说要是我跟露西说话 你会用菜刀把我剁成肉酱
She said that if I talk to Lucy, you’ll kill me with a meat cleaver.
她说了算,但是别担心
She’s the boss, cuz. But don’t worry.
露西可能也不想跟你说话
Lucy probably didn’t wanna talk to you anyway.
这话什么意思? -这里又不是舞厅
What does that mean? – This ain’t a disco.
她吃早餐时可不想被人搭讪
She doesn’t want guys hitting on her during her breakfast.
罗亨利出马就不同
She does if it’s Henry Roth.
谁? -谁?我啦
Who that? – Who that? Me that.
赌20元能让她跟我共进早餐
I bet you 20 bucks I can get her to have breakfast with me again.
我赌了 -很好
You’re on. – I love it.
你好,小乖 -你好,阿苏,好美的发型
How you doing, honey? – Hey, Sue. Nice haircut.
谢谢,回头见
Oh, mahalo. See you in a bit.
我跟大胖自有安排,相信我
Nick and I have an arrangement. You can trust me.
别担心
Don’t worry.
你该试试这样,把这放进来
You should try this out. Put it in there.
旋转门
Swivelly door.
这样松饼人就可以进出自如
Waffleonians can come in and out now.
你妈是不是从小教你…
Are you from a country where it’s okay to stick your fingers…
用手指摸别人的食物?
…all over someone else’s food?
没,我妈没这么教
No, I’ m from this country.
你要吃这些?
Why? Were you gonna eat that? Oh.
祝你早餐愉快
All right, well, have a good meal
没错 -真差劲
Yeah. – That was pathetic.
你怎么没被火腿噎死啊?
Yeah? Why don’t you choke on your Spam?
明天赌双倍
Double or nothing tomorrow.
很抱歉打扰你…
Hey. I’ m sorry to bother you…
你看来似乎对艺术很有品味…
…but you look like a person who appreciates fine art…
我想听听你的看法
…so I wanted your opinion.
我划了这个,这幅图 是父子在船上钓鱼
I drew this. It ‘s a picture of a father and son fishing off a fishing boat.
这里有只海象…
There’s a walrus right there…
你不会说英文啊
Oh, you don’t speak English. Okay.
看来不像中国人啊
Doesn’t look Chinese.
40块钱了
Forty.
那能不能给我?
Can I have that?
我上厕所 有用
I need something to wipe my ass with.
闭嘴啦
Shut up.
不知道他是怎么了
I wonder what’s the matter with him.
我看他倒像个笨蛋
Looks like a stupid asshole to me.
歹势,我无意吓着你
Excuse me. Okay. I didn’t mean to startle you.
没关系 -你没事吧?
No, that’s all right. L- – – Are you okay?
我很好,我只是有点问题…
Yeah, I’ m fine. I’ m having a problem with something…
我能帮得上忙吗?
Something that I could help you with?
不行,我…
No, no, no. I just…
不识字啦
…can’t read.
不会吧
You gotta be kidding me.
我可以帮忙念菜单给你听 -谢谢
I can read that for you. – No. Thank you.
我可以自己来
I can do this on my own.
谢谢你的好意
Appreciate the sentiment.
我要点…
I’m gonna get an order of the…
煎…
Pan…
煎…
Pan…
煎冰…
Panku…

Ca…
煎冰…
Panclocks.
煎饼 -好,我点煎饼
Pancakes. – Okay, I’ II have pancake.
煎饼 -煎饼、煎饼
Pancakes. – Pancah… Pancakes! Pancakes!
我好蠢,蠢毙了 -别哭嘛
I’ m so stupid! – Oh, don’t cry.
我真蠢,我真无知 -别哭啦
Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. – Don’t cry.
我是白♥痴♥! -窝囊废
I don’t know anything! – What a loser.
你过来跟我一起坐吧?
I’ll tell you what. Why don’t you sit with me?
你吃早餐,我教你认字
You can have some breakfast and I’ll help teach you some of the words.
好吧 -很好
Okay. – All right.
听来不错 -过来吧
That sounds nice. – Come on over.
谢谢 -不客气
Okay, thank you. – All right.
所以I都在E后面?
So I comes before the E?
遇到C时才例外? -对
Except after C? – Yes.
C是右边有缺口的那个?
Okay, and C is that little half a squiggly one, right?
对 -我想我懂了
Yes. – I think I’ m getting it.
你怎么这么会教人? -我是老师,教书是我的工作

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!