…while I whack the crap out of this thing?
停,靠!
Sit! Stay! Shit! No!
跑哪去了?
Where the hell is it?
找东西啊?
Looking for something?
老天,你在这干嘛?
Oh, my God! What are you doing here?
跟你一样,找球啊
The same thing you are. Looking for my ball.
怪了,我想了你一整天
This is weird. I’ ve been thinking about you all morning, all day.
我等不及明早跟你共进早餐了
Can’t wait to have breakfast with you again.
我知道,我也想把你吃了
I know. And I just wanna eat you up.
真的? -对,明天、后天…
Really? – Yeah. Tomorrow and the next day…
大后天,大大后天 -好了、好了
…and the next day and the next day. – All right. Okay.
哇咧
Oh, my.
露西,好舒服哦
Oh, Lucy, that feels so good.
不行,我乳♥头♥很敏感,别这样
No, my nipples are too sensitive. Stop that.
怎么回事? -球打中车…
What happened? – Your ball hooked into that cart…
弹回来正中你的头 真是超爆笑的
…bounced back and hit you in the head. It was freaking hilarious.
什么? -露西是谁?
What? – Who’s Lucy?
你的乳♥头♥又怎么了?
And what’s up with your nipples?
我不能爱上在地人 我不会回那间小吃店的
I can’t be falling for a local I ain’t ever going back to that diner.
你被打中这里? -对
This where you got hit? – Yes!
还好你是夏威夷的专业跳崖手
You’re so lucky you’re a professional cliff diver in Hawaii.
我很专业 -我是税务律师
Yeah, well, it’s a living. – I’ m a tax attorney.
超无聊的职业 -是吗?
We never get to have any fun. – Is that right?
我今晚想找点乐子
I’d like to do something extra fun tonight.
你真是又急又渴啊
Taking it deep, aren’t you?
阿丁,再给小姐来杯大蓝鸟
How about another fishbowl for the lady?
干脆开一桶酒给她喝吧? -好啊
Why don’t I just tap a keg for her? – Okay.
我好像有点醉了
I think I’ m getting kind of drunk.
你咧? -快了
Are you getting drunk? – Getting there.
你在想什么?
So, what are you thinking?
我在想什么?
What am I thinking?
其实我根本没醉 你也一样…
Actually, I’ m not drunk at all, Noreen, and neither are you…
因为饮料里根本没酒精
…because there’s no alcohol in these drinks.
抱歉,这伎俩我用过很多次了
Sadly, I’ ve used this technique many times.
这能帮你这种外来客放松…
It helps lovely tourists, such as yourself…
让人整晚都能保持清醒…
…loosen up without impairing your ability to stay awake…
又毫无罪恶感的跟我上♥床♥
…and have guilt -free, vigorous sex with me.
哇 -抱歉
Wow. – I’ m sorry.
我也不是跳崖手 我有惧高症
I’m not a cliff diver, either. I’m afraid of heights.
今天是我假期的最后一晚…
Well, since it’s my last night in town…
我能不能假装没听到这些 然后还是跟你上♥床♥?
…can I pretend you didn’t just say that and still have sex with you anyway?
我做不到,对不起
I can’t do it. I’ m sorry.
至少帮忙指点一下有谁能吧
Well, can you at least point me in the direction of someone who can?
那边那家伙应该帮得上忙
That guy over there could help you out.
那不是个女人吗? -我不太确定耶
Isn’t that a woman? – Jeez, I’ m not really sure.
但你已醉到搞不清了,对吧? 保重
But you’re too drunk to notice, remember? Take care.
你,阿啰哈 -阿啰哈
Hey, you. Aloha. – Aloha.
这个阿啰哈不是你好,是再见 今天没开店,走开
Not aloha, “hello,” aloha, “goodbye.” We’re closed today. Go away.
你在说什么啊? -上菜了!
What are you talking about? – Order up!
别动,我有话要跟你说 -知道啦
Don’t move. I have to talk to you. – Okay.
大花脸! -花生巧克力男!
Hey! Tattoo-Face! – Hey, Peanut Butter Cups!
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
我手指今天更腥了,想闻吗?
My fingers are extra fishy today, if you care to take a whiff.
你说什么?
What was that?
我早上帮海象擦澡 满脑子想的都是你
I was petting my walrus all morning and thinking of you the whole time.
变♥态♥狂,我想你该走了
Okay, pervert. I think that you should leave.
我开玩笑啦,我们昨天聊过的
What? I was joking because of what we talked about yesterday.
昨天?
Yesterday?
我根本没见过你
I’ve never even met you.
大胖,快来帮我 -来了
Nick! I need help! – Coming, Lucy.
大胖,放下,我来处理
Nick, put that down. I’ll handle it.
你跟我来 -怎么回事?
You, follow me. – Wait a… What’s going on?
我是开玩笑的啦!
I was kidding around with you!
搞什么?她是不是疯了?
What’s happening here? Is she crazy or something?
露西很特别 她跟别人很不一样
Lucy is a very special person. Very different from other people.
好
Okay.
一年前,露西出了车祸
About a year ago, Lucy was in a terrible car accident.
她跟她爸去北边摘凤梨
She and her father went up North Shore to get a pineapple.
她爸断了几根肋骨 但露西却有严重的脑部伤害
Her father broke some ribs, but Lucy suffered a serious head injury.
她丧失了短期记忆的能力
She lost her short-term memory.
所以她啥都记不得了?
So she can’t remember anything?
不,她的长♥期♥记忆都还在
No, no, no, she has all of her long-term memory.
那属于不同的脑部区块
That’s a different part of the brain.
她这一辈子 到出意外前一晚,她都记得
Her whole life, up to the night before the accident, she remembers.
她只是无法再输入任何新资讯
She just can’t retain any new information.
她每晚睡着后就从新开始
It’s like her slate gets wiped clean every night while she sleeps.
这很像我跟疯女人分手的借口…
Hold on. This sounds like something I would tell a psycho girl…
好让她别再缠我 我像疯子吗?
…so she’d stop calling me. Am I the psycho girl
我没有半句假话!
I wish I was making this up!
她不记得她见过你
She has no memory that she ever met you.
那摘凤梨的事呢?
What about the pineapple -picking thing?
她每天都提,因为她每天醒来…
She says that every day, because each morning…
就认为今天是去年10月13日
…she wakes up thinking it’s October 13th of last year.
她会来吃早餐 因为她每周日都这样…
She comes for breakfast because that’s what she did on Sundays…
10月13日刚好就是周日
…and October 13th was a Sunday.
她不知道已经过一年了
She has no idea it’s more than a year later.
她会看报纸
She reads the newspaper.
那是她爸特别准备的报纸
It’s a special paper her father puts on their porch.
那是她出意外那天的报纸 他准备了好几百份
It’s from the day of her accident. He got hundreds of them printed.
露西每天都做一样的事
Lucy does the same thing every day.
嘿! -在后面
Hello! – Back here.
老爸! -小公主
Hi, Dad! – Oh, hi, sweetie.
你没等我就去摘了
You got one without me.
市场的小姐送我当生日礼物
The lady at the farmers’ market gave it to me as a birthday present.
我不想伤她的心
I didn’t wanna hurt her feelings.
我想她喜欢你
I think she likes you.
我是人见人爱 -那我们的传统呢?
Yeah, what’s not to like? – What about our tradition?
我有主意,我昨天漆了工作室
Well, I have another idea. I painted my workshop yesterday.
一片雪白
White.
可是它太白了,白的让我头痛
Now it’s too white. Gives me a headache.
是啊,你需要加点色彩
Oh, yeah, you definitely need some color in here.
是啊,你需要加点色彩
Well, you know, that’s what I was thinking.
真的? -是啊,用力挥洒吧
Really? – Yeah. Go nuts.
划点好看的给我当生日礼物 -没问题
Paint me something for my birthday. – I will.
答应我,感恩节一起去摘凤梨
And promise that we can pick a pineapple for Thanksgiving, okay?
没问题 -很好
Sounds great. – Okay, good.
我作划,你去看海盗队比赛吧
Hey, you should watch the Vikings game while I’ m painting.
好主意
Good idea.
好耶,硬起来吧 -儿子,今晚吃什么?
Yeah, baby. Isolate. – What are we eating tonight, Doug?
意大利面 -别把汗滴进肉酱里
Spaghetti, Pop. – Try not to sweat in the sauce.
歹势,老爸
Sorry, Pop.
加油,海盗队
Go Vikings.
七百零五、七百零六
Seven hundred and five. Seven hundred and six.
七百零七 -两位帅哥
Seven hundred and seven. – Hey, you guys.
小公主,划的怎样了?
Hey, sweetie. How’s the painting coming?
等着瞧吧 -太好了
You’ll see. – Cool
比数如何? -海盗队还差两码…
Oh. What’s the score? – The Vikings are on the two-yard line.
就逆转胜了 -也许你生日他们会赢球
Lf they score, they bring it to 14-10. – Maybe they’ll win for your birthday.
我赌克裴会直接达阵得分
And I’ II bet Culpepper runs it in.
我赌他会假装交球给威廉 然后传球给达阵区的柯兰
I’ll bet he fakes a handoff to Williams, throws to Kleinsasser in the end zone.
输的人洗碗? -没问题
Loser does the dishes? – You’re on.
让防守的一队无法得分
Keep the offense on the field.
克裴假传给威廉,他会传球
Culpepper fakes a handoff to Williams. He will throw.
柯兰在达阵区,达阵得分
He’s got Kleinsasser in the end zone! Touchdown, Minnesota.
老弟,你真行
Doug, you’re good.
也许你该去当教练
Maybe you should be a coach.
阿爸 -你去死啦!
Dad. – Moron!
很痛耶
That hurt.
你看来只有25岁
And you don’t look a day over 25.
是哦,你弟的肌肉还是真的咧