是的
That’s right. That’s right.
当你期望的客户都来排队的时候
And then maybe when you have a prospective client lined up,
你和艾利克斯可以去客户家里看看
you and Alex can go and you can visit the client’s apartment,
你可以看看他们想把画挂在哪
and you can see the room where they want to hang the painting.
还能拿点墙纸样本
And you can get some color samples of the wall paint.
有意思 我不是这个意思
Fun. – No, that’s not what I meant.
杰克森 露丝在托你后腿
Jackson. Jackson. Ruth is pulling your leg.
她没有 我没有
No, she’s not. – No. I’m not.
我没有
I’m not.
你对杰克森施加压力
You were hard on Jackson.
他最好习惯 如果他想和艺术家打交道的话
Well, he better get used to it if he’s gonna work with artists.
他和莉莉一样 只想让我们赶紧滚蛋
He’s just like Lily. They just wants us to go away.
好吧 如果这样 那该我们告诉他们了
Okay. Well, if they do, then it’s up to us to let them know…
我们哪也不去
that we’re not gonna go anywhere.
我可不想搬去佛罗里达天天玩沙狐球
I don’t wanna move to Florida and play shuffleboard. Oh, my God.
或者住那些高尔夫区
Or live on some bullshit golf range…
成天连个鬼都见不着
a million miles from everything we know.
没人要搬去佛罗里达
Nobody’s gonna go live in Florida.
那我们去哪 我可不想一早醒来发现自己睡大街
Then where are we gonna go? We don’t wanna wake up and find ourselves out on the street.
老天 没有人会去睡大街的
Oh, for God’s sakes! Nobody’s gonna wake up on the streets.
艾利克斯 为什么你总是要这么夸张
Alex, why do you always have to be so melodramatic all the time?
我只是不想自己的生活都由别人来做决定
I just don’t like our lives being in the hands of somebody else.
好 那我们也做点什么吧
Well, then fine! Let’s do something about it, all right?
我们自己来做决定吧啊 可是怎么做
Let’s take things into our own hands. How do we do that?
看看我们 我们一直在做自己想做的事情不是么
Look at us. We’ve always done what we wanted to, haven’t we?

Yeah. Right?
我们结婚的时候 那时候这种婚姻在30个州还都不合法
We got married when it was still illegal in 30 states.
剩下的20个州的人们也用奇怪的眼神看我们
And people kept staring at us in the other 20. Right?
你告诉我 是那个更难还是找个公♥寓♥更难
So tell me, what’s finding an apartment in comparison to that?
所以就翻开报纸来找找看
So let’s just go get ourselves a newspaper and start looking.
你笑什么 你在笑话我么
What are you laughing at? Why are you laughing at me?
你让我想起那个戴眼镜的女孩
You’re reminding me of that girl with the glasses…
我很久以前画过她
that I painted so long ago.
是么 是的
Yeah? Yes.
我在告诉你一件事
Well, here she is, and I’ll tell you one thing.
这次让我脱衣服可没那么容易了先生 想打赌么
You’re not gonna get my clothes off so easily this time, mister. Wanna bet?
我知道了
Oh, I’ve got it. Okay. All right.
拿着 我知道了
Take this. I got it. I got it.
等一下
Oh, wait a minute now. Yeah.
你觉得呢
What do you think? Where is–
看看这个 什么 哪里
No, no. Look at this. No? Where?
这儿 这儿这儿
Here, here, here.
它说
It says, uh–
富兰克林街上这个
This one’s on Franklin Street? Mm-hmm.
可爱 什么意思 说明这个很小
“Cute”? What’s that mean? That means it’s small.
等一下
Oh. So, wait a minute.
那这儿呢 还有一个还有一个
What about over here? Oh, no. Here’s one. Here’s one. Here’s one.
看看布鲁克林这个 可是在布鲁克林
Look at this one in Brooklyn. It’s in Brooklyn.
两个卧室 空间很大 采光很好 复古情怀
Uh, “two bedrooms, lots of space and light. Old-world charm.”
听上去不错 不是么
That sounds great, doesn’t it?
那是我们的房♥子 艾利克斯
That’s our listing, Alex.

Oh.
这样的话 我们买♥♥应该很便宜吧
Well, in that case, we should be able to get it cheap, right?
你说呢 为什么不呢
You think? Yeah! Why not?
别耍小聪明了
Don’t get smart.
��
��
��
爸爸怎么说 你了解你♥爸♥爸的
What did Dad say? Oh, you know your father.
他还是不确定
He’s unsettled. – He’s unsettled?
宝贝 他觉得你太年轻了
Honey, he thinks you’re too young.
我现在比你结婚时候还大啊
I’m older than you were when you got married.
你呢 你怎么看我嫁给艾利克斯这事儿的
What about you? What do you think about me marrying Alex?
我没什么意见 你肯定有 是什么
I don’t have an opinion. Of course you do. What is it?
我很满足
I’m satisfied.
我结婚你很满足
You’re satisfied that I’m getting married?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我要你好好吃你的冰激凌
I want you to be satisfied with that sundae that you’re eating.
我要你好好喝你的可乐
I want you to be satisfied with the soda that you’re drinking.
但是你我妈妈 我想你开心我嫁给艾利克斯
But you’re my mother, so I want you to be overjoyed that I’m marrying Alex.
至少为我开心
At least, I want you to be happy for me.
我在努力 在更努力点
I’m trying. – Try harder.
妈妈只是说这段婚姻会很难而已
Mom is only trying to say that this marriage is gonna be difficult.
哪段婚姻不难呢
And what marriage isn’t?
还是有很多歧视
There’s still so much prejudice, and–
是么 萨拉
Oh, really, Sarah?
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for telling me.
为你的孩子想想吧
Think of your children.
想想你的孩子
Think of your children.
不好意思
Excuse me. Excuse me, sweetheart.
你能告诉爸爸我不想
You can tell Dad that he doesn’t want to make me choose…
在家庭和艾利克斯之间选择好么
between my family and Alex,
如果他还是这样 那你告诉他我已经做出选择了
because if he does, you can tell him that my choice is already made.
��
也许看上去很傻
� And foolish though it may seem � � Though it may seem �
对我来说
� To me � � To me ��
这个真好听
This one sounds really nice. Listen.
采光很好 两个卧室
“Dazzling sun-filled corner two bedroom,
嵌入式书柜 靠窗的座位洒满清晨的阳光
built-in bookcases, window seat soaks up the morning sunshine.”
这个不错 在那
That’s nice. Yeah? Where is it?
在73街和一大道那
It’s on 73rd and First.
我们真的要搬到曼哈顿么
Do we want to live in Manhattan?
我觉得也许不错呢
Well, I think it would be a good change for us.
我们离莱瑞和梅的家也更近了
And we’d be close to Larry and May’s place too.
多少钱 好贵
And how much is it? Well, it’s a lot.
一百一十万
It’s $1,100,000.
我们买♥♥不起
Okay. We can’t afford that.
但总可以看看吧
Yes, but there’s no harm in looking, honey. No harm in looking.

Oh!
她认出我们了
She recognizes us, honey.
看看这
Look at this. Hello.
她还没走动 但显然她很开心见到你
She hasn’t walked yet, but she’s obviously happy to see you.
嗨 当然了
Hey! Of course she is!
看看她 全是绷带
Look at her. She’s bandaged up.
我能碰她么 医生 当然
Can I touch her, Doctor? Of course.
嗨 你真勇敢
Hey. Oh, yes. You’re so good.
呆在那儿吧 宝贝
You hang in there, kiddo. You hang in there.
听见了么 真是乖女孩
You hear me? You’re such a good girl.
休息下吧啊
Hang in there. Good girl.
是个女孩
That-a-girl.
我知道她还是会走路的 我知道 当然了
I know she’s gonna walk. I know it. Of course she is.
她是个勇士 像你 像我们一样
She’s a fighter, like you. Like us.
次卧是什么样 有上下床是么
So, what’s a junior bedroom? Does it have bunk beds?
如果有的话 你睡上铺 就是这儿
Well, if it does, you get the top one. Okay, honey? No, this is it.
就是这儿 你开玩笑
This is it. You’re kidding.
没有 报纸上看上去更好对吧
Yeah. No, this is it. It sure sounded better in the paper, didn’t it?
我们就是在浪费时间
We’re wasting our time.
都来了就上去看看
No, come on. We’re here. Well, let’s just look, okay? Wait a second. Which–

Oh!
门开了 走吧
It buzzed. I got in.
Okay, got it.
4C. Oh, 4C?
4c
你确定么 那标志上就这么写的
Are you sure? That’s what the sign said.
好吧
Okay.
那是 快来
That’s the– Okay. Come on.
好吧 来了来了
All right. I’m coming. I’m coming.
看看
Let’s see.

Oh, wow.
别浪费时间了
Don’t even bother.
让我看看
Um– Let me check this–
又是你
It’s you again.
恐怕是的
Hmm. I’m afraid so.
没有你的地方那么好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!