You ready?
等等 我先和你先做点不一样的事情
Wait. I– I wanna do something different with you first.
我该报♥警♥么
Should I call the cops?
你有那副眼镜多久了
How long have you had those glasses?
这个 我不知道
Oh, these? I– I don’t know.
在我还小的时候
Since I was a girl.
好 带上吧
Here. Put these on.
不 为什么不
No. Why not?
先说明 我带上就看不见了
Well, for one thing, I won’t be able to see through them.
这房♥间里只有我需要看
Well, I’m the only person in the room who needs to see anything.
好吧
Yes, sir.
把你的眼镜拿下来给我吧
Take yours off. Give them to me.
你是我遇到的第一个男人
You’re the first man I ever met…
对拿下我的眼镜比脱我衣服还感兴趣
who is more interested in getting my glasses off me than my clothes.
给我吧
Give them to me.
你自己拿
Take ’em yourself.

Very cool.
这才是我想画的人
That’s the woman I want to paint.
你为什么要选我
Why did you pick me?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你明白的
You know what I mean.
那么多模特 你为什么要选我
Out of the modeling pool. Why did you choose me?
卡米拉比我漂亮多了
‘Cause Camille is much prettier than I am.
每个人都选她 因为她太漂亮了
Everybody picks her because, God, she’s beautiful.
我不是来追求漂亮的
Beauty’s not what I’m after.
真安慰人心
Oh! Well, that’s a relief.
不 我是说漂亮不是最重要的
No. I mean it’s not the most important thing.
那什么重要 真实
So, what is? – You’re real.
说得好
Good answer.
开始画的 你有三个小时
Start painting. You got three hours.
谢谢 还有那边有我的电♥话♥ 如果你有任何问题
Thanks so much. And again, my number is on the sheet if you have any questions.
谢谢
Thank you. Thanks!
比想的进行的还差
That was worse than I thought it was going to be.
十次灾难他们至少也该赢一次吧
They ought to make it one of the 10 plagues.
先是蝗虫 然后炒房♥的
First locusts, then house hunters.
所以那个养狗的女人比较感兴趣了
So, the Dog Ladies are interested.
我出去透透气 你有什么需要的么 买♥♥点牛奶
I’m going for air. You need anything? Yeah– No. We’re out of milk.
牛奶 你说什么
Milk. What?
What’d you say?
养狗的女人很感兴趣
The Dog Ladies are interested. Okay.
还有那穿一样毛衣的人
So are the Matching Sweaters.
都问过价钱
Both have asked for financials on the building.
不过说实话 我不觉得他们真的会买♥♥
But honestly, I don’t think we’re gonna get a real offer…
还有那个街上的疯子
while that madman’s on the streets.
老天
Oh, my God.
这么晚了
Sorry. It’s later than I think.
我一小时之内就回来
Okay. I’ll be back in an hour.
我们做的不错
We did good! Right?
是么 我不知道
Did we? I don’t know.
我们正和黛比在一起 一位26岁的酒保
We’re with Debbie Hoffman, the 26-year-old bartender…
昨晚经历恐怖的几分钟
who spent several harrowing minutes last evening…
被嫌疑恐♥怖♥分♥子♥阿布帕米尔挟持为人♥质♥
held hostage by suspected terrorist Abdul Pamir.
黛比 具体发生了什么事情呢 我当时正在店里整理
What exactly happened, Debbie? I was about to take stock of the shop.
然后他就进来了我告诉他我们还有一小时才开门 但他还是不走
Then this guy comes in. I tell him we don’t open up for another hour, but he won’t leave.
你看见一个炸♥弹♥了么 我不知道
Did you see a bomb? I don’t know.
你觉得他衣服下面藏着炸♥弹♥么 我不知道也许吧
Could there have been a bomb under his jacket? Yeah. I don’t know. Maybe.
然后呢 他拿走了收银台所有的钱
– Then what happened? – He goes up to the register and takes out all the money.
大概有200块 我朝他喊快放回去
Nearly 200 bucks. And I yell at him to put it back.
但他没有 他嘟囔着什么就跑出去了
– But he didn’t. – No. He just mumbles something and runs right out the door.
他在说什么呢 谁知道呢
What was he saying? Who knows?
我又不懂穆♥斯♥林♥语
I don’t speak Muslim.
谢谢你 黛比 她竟然觉得穆♥斯♥林♥是一种语言
Thank you, Debbie. She thinks Muslim is a language.
真是惨痛的经历
Well, there you have it. A harrowing experience–
她应该找份更好的工作
She ought to get a job with the diplomatic service.
别换台 我们马上就回来
Stay tuned. We’ll be right back–
是莉莉 养狗的女人出价了
It’s Lily. The Dog Ladies made an offer!
真的么
Really?
多少 850
How much? 850.
850 这么低
850? Well, so low?
就是一次出价而已
It’s an offer. That’s all.
我不知道 你觉得呢 应该接受么
Yeah– I don’t know. What do you think? Should we take this?
急什么 我们才刚入市20分钟呢
What’s the rush? We’ve only been in the market 20 minutes.
是 但我怕万一我们没抓住 以后都没有这么好的价钱了
Yeah, but I don’t know. If this guy blows himself up, we might not get a better offer.
露丝说的也对
Aunt Ruth has a point.
如果是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的话
If this guy’s a terrorist,
我说要不他就等事情平息要不他干脆连自己也炸了
I say we wait until this blows over or he blows himself up.
然后价格又会回去的 好的 你决定的
Then the prices go back to where they were. – Okay. It’s your call.
等等 又有人打来了
Oh! Wait. I’m getting another call.

Uh, hello?
你觉得我们该考虑考虑么 不
Don’t you think we should think about it? No, I don’t.

No? No.
为什么 因为出价太低了
Why not? Because it’s too low.
那对穿一样毛衣的刚出价到875了
That was the Matching Sweaters offering to go as high as 875.
875 但你现在得做决定
875? But you have to decide now.
因为他们可不是来竞拍的
Because they don’t want to get into a bidding war.
所以这价格就有效15分钟么 那现在我们该怎么办
So the offer is only good for 15 minutes. But what should we do?
我得打给那对穿一样毛衣的
I’m gonna call the Matching Sweaters…
告诉他们养狗的女人也出价了
and tell them about the Dog Ladies’ offer.
然后我再打给养狗的女人 拖延他们
And then I’m gonna call the Dog Ladies and just stall them.
这有点乱了 放轻松 我就是干这行的
This is getting confusing. Relax. This is what I do.
海威特先生 你好
Mr. Hewitt? Hi.
我要打给医生了
I’m going to call the doctor.
他会告诉你和你一小时前打电♥话♥时候完全一样的话
He’s gonna say that things are exactly as they were when you called an hour ago.
露丝 你要学着别担心太多
Ruth, you have got to learn to stop worrying.
可我就喜欢担心 让我冷静
But I like to worry. It keeps me calm.
好吧
Okay.
好消息 坏消息
Good news, bad news.
养狗的女人发短♥信♥了 他们考虑退出
The Dog Ladies texted. They’re thinking of dropping out.
穿一样毛衣的那对说需要时间考虑
Matching Sweaters said they need more time to discuss it.
好消息是什么 又有人出价了
What’s the good news? – A third party has made a bid.
谁 穿蓝打底裤的女人
Who? – The woman with the blue leggings.
那是谁 那个治精神病的
Which one was that? – The psychiatrist.
哦 她啊 她出多少
Oh, her. – How much is she offering?
885. 885
好 我们该接受么
Okay, should we take it?
你可能得有一场竞拍了
You may have a bidding war on your hands.
一旦开始 就别再讲道理了
And once that starts, reason goes out the window.
很少有人一直坚持原价的
I have had couples practically offer me their firstborn.
我要给养狗的女人和穿一样毛衣那对各打电♥话♥了
I am gonna call back Dog Ladies and Matching Sweaters,
告诉我们的新竞价
tell them about our new bid.
然后我再打给穿蓝色打底裤的
Then I’m gonna call Blue Leggings…
告诉她我们在考虑她
and tell her we are considering her offer.
嗨 这是莉莉波特曼
Hi! This is Lily Portman.
好像我们在旧西部的印第安人一样
It’s like we’re talking about Indians in the Old West.
蓝色打底裤 还有 孤鹰 得了吧
Blue Leggings and Lone Eagle. Stop it.
一样的毛衣 还有 在跑的鲑鱼
Twin Sweaters and Running Trout.
鲑鱼不会跑
Trout don’t run.
好吧
Okay, I–
等一下
Hold on.
你收到的我的短♥信♥了么 是 但这不是我想要的结果
Did you get my message? Yeah, but I don’t want this–
我明白 我会问问他们的
I understand. Uh, I will, uh, ask them.
你应当注意点 好的 再见
You should pay attention. Okay. Bye.
我们得 等一下
Okay, we’ve got– Hold on.
你好 莉莉 嗨
Um, hello? – Lily? Hi.
是 我们会提价到886
Yes. We’ll go up to 886.
886 好
886. – Yes.
我会通知他们的 好的 谢谢
I will let them know. Okay. Thanks.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
好的 最新消息
Okay. Here’s where we stand.
穿配套毛衣那对出价886
Matching Sweaters has offered 886.
看吧 你是对的
See? You were right.
他们也是在试水

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!