罗根正在现场做报道
Logan is reporting live from the scene.
阿布帕米尔是个很孝顺的儿子
Abdul Pamir is a devout, gentle and caring son.
他的确是出生在乌兹别克斯坦
Yes, he was born in Uzbekistan,
但他两年前加入美国籍
but he became a proud American citizen two years ago.
我们希望的只是他安全回家
All we want is for him to come home safe.
你好 我是卡梅医生 嗨是卡佛
Hello. This is Dr. Kramer, Mrs. Carver.
嗨卡梅
Oh, Dr. Kramer. Uh– Honey, honey.
嗯 是医生
Hmm? It’s Dr. Kramer.
好消息 多萝西手术进行的很顺利
The good news is Dorothy made it through the surgery fine.
但是她醒来的时候 出现了癫痫
But when she was waking up, she had a seizure.
癫痫么
A wh– A seizure?
我有点担心 你要记住她不再是只小狗了
It concerns me. You have to keep in mind she’s not a puppy.
麻醉剂再过几个小时就会失效
The anesthesia should wear off in the next couple of hours,
有什么情况我会及时通知您的
and I’ll call you as soon as I know anything.
谢谢 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
这不是好消息
That’s not good news.
关掉电视吧 我可不想看这些家伙
Okay. Turn off the TV. Shit. I-I don’t want to see them.
那你躲起来吧
Then go hide.
早上好 嗨 这是斯凯乐夫妇
Good morning! Hello. Good morning. These are the Schuylers.
这是卡佛夫人 叫我露丝就行
This is Mrs. Carver. Oh, please. Call me Ruth.
露丝 我是珍妮 见到你很高兴
Ruth, I’m Jenny. It’s good to see you. Come on in.
多萝西在哪
Where’s Dorothy?
她正在手术恢复时期
Well, she’s recovering from surgery and– Oh!
你知道你可以养宠物的 我们没有宠物
You know, you can have pets. – We don’t do pets.
你看见走廊扩宽的那些空间了么
So, do you see how the hallway expands the sense of space?
看看这厨房♥多大
And look at the size of the kitchen.
两面光线都很好
You’ve got light coming from both directions.
几乎都要戴墨镜了
You practically have to wear sunglasses…
吃早餐的时候光线可好了呢
when you have breakfast in here, it’s so bright.
主卧在这边
The master bedroom is this way. “Master.”

Hello. Yeah.
我们看♥房♥♥子的时候 这有点像我奶奶的房♥子
We’re looking at some place. Reminds me of my grandmother’s.
我知道 谁会买♥♥那么烂的房♥子的
I know. Who’s gonna buy a place with the shit that’s going on out there now?
这是洗衣房♥
So this is the laundry room.
这个衣柜也很大
And this is a really large hall closet.
我好喜欢这个地板
I love the plank floors.
我可不喜欢我们原来房♥子那个镶木地板
I always hated the parquet floors in our East Side place.
镶木地板到底是谁发明的 我不知道
Who came up with the idea of parquet anyway? I don’t know.
就像在纸板游戏上走路是的
It’s like walking on a board game. I know!
这是厕所 只有一个么
This is the bathroom. Only one?
我告诉过你了
I told you that, honey.
老天
Jesus.
我听着呢
Yeah. I’m listening.
这是次卧 不好意思
The second bedroom. – Sorry.

Uh, hello.
这是我先生的工作室
Oh, this is my husband’s studio.
我是她丈夫 你好么
And I’m her husband in his studio. How do you do?
等一下
Yeah, hold on a second.
这风景不错吧 是不错
Oh, isn’t this an amazing view, honey? Yeah, it’s good.
可以当婴儿房♥
It could be a nursery. Or a screening room.
她说的对 这次打扫好了空间还是很大的
She’s right, honey. There’d be a lot of room in here once we got all this stuff out.
我说过我们不会那样做了 从来没有人听我说话么
No, I told you we weren’t doing that. Does anybody listen to me?
我丈夫在财政部门工作
My husband is in the financial sector.
呃 曾经是
Oh. Was. Is.
有几年我们过得很困难
W-We’ve had a rough couple of years.
所以我们才把原来的公♥寓♥卖♥♥了
That’s why we had to sell our duplex uptown.
没事的
I-It’s all right.
我们心理咨♥询♥师说过我们要降低期望
‘Cause our therapist says we need to lower our expectations.
说这样才有利于健康
She said i-it’ll be healthy for us.
能住在这样的地方真好
Good karma to live in a place like this.
我们并不需要多奢华的房♥子
Because we don’t– we don’t really need all that much.
谁不是呢
I mean, who does? Right? – Right.
你可以随时到桥下找个纸箱子住着
You could always go live in a cardboard box under the bridge.
这条街很有意思
This street is very sought-after.
谢谢你让我们参观
Thank you for letting us see it first. Oh, please. My pleasure.
我送你出去吧 好
Shall I show you out? Okay.
谢谢 再见
Thanks. Bye. All right.

Okay.
这是个好开始
That was a good start.
其他人会更好的
Yeah, well, the others are gonna be better.
总之不会更差的
Couldn’t be worse.
亲爱的
Honey.
有好消息坏消息 先听那个
So, there’s good news and there’s bad news. – Okay.
他们很喜欢这房♥子
Um, they liked the apartment. Oh!
Or at least she does, which is usually what matters.
也很喜欢这小区
They love the neighborhood. Mm-hmm.
但他们有点担心桥上发生的事情
But they’re a little worried about the stuff on the bridge. It’s gonna be over in a week.
那是我告诉他们的 但他们说发生一次就会
That’s what I told them, but they said if it happens once– Woman Speaking ]
发生什么了
What’s happening?
都没确定那油罐车有炸♥弹♥
…has now confirmed that there is no bomb in the tanker.
当然警♥察♥也没否认嫌疑人可能武装
However, police have not yet ruled out the idea that the suspect may be armed.
他们还觉得他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥么 他们也不确定
Are they still saying this guy’s a terrorist? – They don’t really know.
看见什么就说是什么
If you see something, say something.
今天 是911过后
Today on this day, years after 9/11–
下一对
Next couple.
嗨 上来吧
Hi. Come on up.
他穿什么装备了么
Does he have a device with him?
有没有穿炸♥弹♥背心呢
Is he wearing a suicide vest?
我们还是有一些问题
We, of course, have more questions than answers. Great.
老天
My God.
除非他们找到嫌疑人不然什么都有可能
Nothing is being ruled out until they find the suspect.
当然我们也不能排除没有炸♥弹♥的可能
Of course, we can’t confirm if there is actually a bomb.
那为什么一直说这件事 人们就爱流言蜚语
Then why keep talking about it? -‘Cause they make shit up as they go along. That’s why.
他们在这
Ah. There they are!
快来吧
Coming, coming, coming!
走吧
Okay, here we go.
好消息 确定油罐车里没有炸♥弹♥
Good news. There is no bomb in the tanker.
他们抓到司机了么 还没
They catch the driver? No, not yet.
卡佛先生
Mrs. Carver. Oh, hi.
你的狗叫什么名字 哈罗德
And what’s the name of your dog? Harold.
我能摸摸他么 不行 他穿着背心呢
Can I pet Harold? – No, no, no! He’s wearing the vest.
对不起 他正在接受训练成为导盲犬
Sorry. He’s in training to be a seeing-eye dog.
他还在学习工作和娱乐的分别
He’s still learning the difference between work and play.
卡佛先生 我是安妮 安妮梅勒
Oh, Mrs. Carver, I’m Annie. Annie Meyer.
嗨 我们也有只狗
Hello. Well, yeah, we have a dog.
他不在这 他现在在医院 正在术后恢复
He’s not here now. No. She’s in the hospital. She’s recovering from surgery.
停下 哈罗德
Hey, stop, Harold! Heel! Heel!
他正在闻我们的狗
Heel! Heel! He must be smelling our dog.
他不该这么做 他还年轻
Even so, he shouldn’t be doing that. – Oh, he’s young, Millicent.
记得有一次 它把你从卡车下面拖出来了
Remember that next time he drags you under a truck. – No– Okay.
这厨房♥太棒了
Isn’t this an amazing kitchen?
橱子空间都很大 还有灯光
Look at all the cabinet space, the light.
你要在这吃早餐 估计还得带墨镜呢
When you have breakfast in here, you’re gonna practically have to wear sunglasses.
对吧 也许我不知道
Am I right? Maybe. I don’t know.
去看看客厅吧 就在那
Let’s go to the living room. It’s right through here.
别摸那狗 对不起
Don’t touch the dog. I’m sorry.
这就是客厅 灯光也很不错对吧
This is the living room. Again, you see amazing light.
是 很漂亮
Oh, yes, it’s beautiful.
这儿就是 奥 嗨
And here is what I think is the– Oh! Hello there.
别别别别 哈罗德
Oh, no, no, no. Harold. No, Harold.
不好意思 他还没有完全训练好
I’m so sorry. – He’s not fully trained yet.
哇 这房♥间真棒
Oh, wow. What a great room.
不是么 谢谢你
Isn’t it? Thank you.
哈罗德 放开 别动那些话 没事
Harold, off. Leave the paintings alone. – No, no, he’s all right.
也许他能买♥♥一副呢
He might buy something.
你要看看卧室么
Would you like to see the bedroom?
就在那
Okay. It’s through here.
这个真不错
Oh, that one is lovely.
你没事吧 奥 真对不起
Are you okay? Ye– Oh! Oops! Sorry!
对不起
Sorry. Oh, sorry.
每个人都是批评家

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!