别说这个 这不是讨论 这是吵架
Don’t tell me that. It’s not a discussion. This is an argument, Alex.
吵架也好 讨论也好 我就是在做我觉得对的事
Argument, discussion, whatever you want to call it. I’m doing what I think is right.
好吧 随你便
Okay, fine. All right. You do that.
无所谓 我确定多萝西会没事的
But it doesn’t matter, because I’m sure that Dorothy’s gonna be fine.
女人 这吵架一点用也没有
Woman ] There has been no movement at this point.
司机怎么不见了
The driver appears to be missing.
警♥察♥ 没有多说什么
The NYPD, well, they’re not saying very much, but–
警♥察♥已经公布嫌疑人的身份了 阿布帕米尔
Woman #2 ] NYPD has released the identity of the suspect as Abdul Pamir.
我们知道他是谁 但是问题是 他在哪
We know who he is, but the real questions are– Where is he?
他在干嘛 还有他为什么逃跑
What is he up to? And why did he run away?
你吃药了么
Did you take your pill?
是的 亲
Yes, love. – Mm-hmm.
谢谢 朱莉
Man ] Thanks, Julie.
我问过那些看见油罐车在桥上翻车的人了
I’ve spoken with people who were on the bridge when the tanker jackknifed,
他们说他们第一反应是车祸
and they said their immediate concern was that the crash–
我去屋顶上
I’m going up to the roof.

Okay.
看见我说的了么 莱瑞 别
See what I’m saying? Larry! Stop!
退休愉快
Happy retirement.
愉快个鬼
Thanks for nothing!
痴心妄想
Yeah. Wishful thinking. Oh, my God!
你在干嘛呢 宝贝
�� What are you doing, honey?
这是什么
What is it? Oh, God. What is it gonna be?
谢谢 我爱你
Thank you very much. I love you.
我觉的有点 等等
Uh-oh. That feels a little– Wait.
感觉有点怪怪的 我不知道 发生什么了
There’s something strange about this. I don’t know what’s going on.
不 是大♥麻♥烦
Oh, no! It is! It’s trouble!
出大♥麻♥烦了
It’s trouble! It’s trouble!

Aah!
是麻烦
This is the trouble.
你太可爱了
Oh, you’re adorable!
你会给她起什么名
What are we gonna name her?
你觉得呢 我有主意了
What do you think? I got it. I know what.
多萝西
Dorothy. Yeah.
多萝西
Dorothy.
你没事了 多萝西 感谢上帝
You’re not in Kansas anymore, Dorothy. Look. Oh, my God.
谢谢 我爱你 我也爱你
Thank you so much. I love you. I love you too.
你以为你都看新闻了呢
I thought you were watching the news, honey.
哪有什么新闻 翻来覆去就那些东西
Nothing “new” about it. It’s all the same old stuff over and over.
我知道 但人们及时得到消息就会感觉安全
I know. But I think people feel safer when they hear things.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我们有些小西红柿
Well, they’re kind of puny, but we got tomatoes.
我们去年结了多少 六个还是七个
How many did we get last year? Six? Seven?
八个
Eight. Eight?
那差不多要九块钱一个
Well, that works out to be about $9.00 apiece.
我们去四季的话更便宜
We could have gone to the Four Seasons for less than that.
我去打扫一下 我们可以明天再打扫
I’m gonna go clean up. Okay? We can clean up tomorrow.
他们明天九点就来了
The people are coming tomorrow at 9:00,
莉莉给我列了个单子 好多事要做
and Lily has given me a whole list of stuff that I have to do.
没人要做什么决定明天 我们还不知道
Nobody is going to be house hunting tomorrow. We don’t know that.
谁会一个周末就决定买♥♥一个公♥寓♥
Would you buy an apartment this weekend?
你就不能乐观点么
You’re as happy as you can be about all this bridge business, aren’t you?
当然可以了
Well, of course.
我一手策划了油罐车侧翻 就为了打破莉莉的计划
I planned this whole thing just so I could thwart Lily’s open house tomorrow.
我觉得也是
I wouldn’t put it past you.
别忘了你答应了莉莉打扫你的工作室
Oh, don’t forget, you promised Lily you’d clean up your studio.
太乱了 艾利克斯
It looks like a mess, Alex.
正在检查爆♥炸♥现场
Bomb detection unit is being brought on the scene with robots…
在那检查油罐车爆♥炸♥
to check for such explosives in the tanker.
大桥上现在全是警♥察♥
Now the bridge is swarming with NYPD.
嗨 现场发现不明物体 也许
Hello. – We have unconfirmed reports that there may be…
是易爆物 莉莉
some sort of explosive device– It’s Lily!
这事故和我们有什么关系
So what about this bridge business?
得了吧 露丝 911过后我黄了一单在特里贝克地区的生意
Please, Aunt Ruth. I closed on a loft in Tribeca the day after 9/11.
也许没那么多人会来了
We might not get the usual hordes,
但真正想买♥♥的人还是会来
but we’ll get the serious ones, and that’ll work in our favor.
明早八点半见
I will see you tomorrow at 8:30.
好的 谢谢
Good. Okay. Thank you.
失踪的司机确认是阿布帕米尔
Woman ] Has identified the missing driver as Abdul Pamir.
以下是他的照片
Now we can show you a picture from Pamir’s social networking site.
他不就是典型的穆♥斯♥林♥么
Isn’t that a traditional Muslim hat he’s wearing?
是 是库非(穆♥斯♥林♥祈祷的小帽)
Yeah, Brian. It’s actually referred to as a kufi.
莉莉明早八点半就带第一对夫妻来了
Lily’s coming by with the first couple at 8:30.
伊♥斯♥兰♥教
Man ] …of Pamir’s Islamic faith.
没什么能组织房♥地♥产♥生意
Nothing stands in the way of real estate.
无论你看见什么 说什么 当然还是保持警戒
If you see something, say something. Absolutely. Vigilance is the–
莉莉怎么说
What did Lily call this?

Clutter.
谁会想到有一天我毕生的心血
Who’d have thought that the whole of my life’s work…
还不如我画画的那间屋子值钱
would be worth less than the room I painted it in.
但我怎么能拒绝一百万美元呢
But how can I turn down a million dollars?
我什么也没给露丝留下 除了这些
I have nothing else to leave Ruth besides all this…
破画
clutter.
别这样
Oh, come on.
在那
�� Okay. Oh! There.
喂 嗨医生
Yes? Yes? Oh. Hello, Doctor. Yes, this is she.
多萝西现在状态比较稳定 我明早想先给他做手术
Dorothy’s stabilized, so I’d like to operate on her first thing in the morning…
减少一下她的疼痛
to minimize distress.
宝贝 嗯
Honey? Yeah.
医生想明早给多萝西做手术
The doctor wants to operate on her tomorrow morning.
现在她心脏有杂音 所以
Yeah, now, she has a heart murmur, so I would–
好的 我知道了
Yes. Yes. I see. Yes, of course.
他说拖得时间越长她心脏承受的压力就越大
He says the longer we wait, the more stress there is on her heart.
手术成功的概率是多少呢
What are the odds if they operate? – What are her odds?
六♥四♥分
Around 60-40. 60-40.
针对她的情况么
In her favor? In her favor?
谁也不能保证什么
No, there’s no guarantees, but one can’t be certain.
好吧
Oh. Yes.
你想做么
So, do you want to go ahead with this?

Well, yes, we do. Um–
不过手术至少要1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥美金
I-I should tell you the operation will be at least $10,000.
一万美金 是的
$10,000? Yes.
这么贵 让我来跟他说
Oh. Well, that’s a lot of money. Let me talk to him.
好 打扰了
Oh– Okay. I’m sorry?
医生么 是卡佛先生
Uh, Doctor? This is Mr. Carver.

Hello? H– Hello?
怎么了 怎么没声音
What’s the matter? Doesn’t work. Hello?
有人在么
Wait– Oh! Is anyone there?
这是卡佛先生
Doctor, this is Mr. Carver. Yes.
听着 请尽一切努力久多萝西
Listen. I want you to do whatever is necessary to save Dorothy.
不用在乎那些表格了
Never mind what I signed.
钱的事不用担心
The money doesn’t matter. Okay.
尽力去做吧
Just do whatever it takes. Will do.
什么
What?
你知道的
You know what.

Aww! Aww!
又是崭新的一天 在WZRZ 来聊聊今天的纽约
It’s a brand-new day here at WZRZ, your place for New York talk.
威廉姆斯伯格大桥上的交通还是乱套
Traffic is still snarled up on the Williamsburg Bridge.
我们马上连线辛西娅
We’ll go out there with Cynthia Piermont soon.
不过首先 我们录音棚里挤满了新婚夫妇
But first, we have a studio full of newlyweds.
我们已经得知嫌疑人 阿布帕米尔 是来自乌兹别克斯坦
We’re learning that the suspect, Abdul Pamir, is from Uzbekistan.

Hey.
嗨看这个 什么
Hi. Look at that. What?
桥上的危险
“Peril on the bridge!”
他们说的就像游乐园是的
They make it sound like an amusement park ride or something.

Oh.
一些帕米尔的同事说
Several of Pamir’s co-workers have come forward to say…
他是个安静有教养的人
that he’s a quiet, good-natured young man.
是谁搞砸了房♥地长市场
Who’s screwing up the real estate market.
我们现在去皇后区的一个要做决定的家庭
We’re going now to Queens where the family is about to make a statement.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!