我不知道
Uh– I don’t know. Yeah.
怎么了 你有点失望
What? You’re disappointed?
不 只是有点
No. It’s just–
宝贝 我看养狗的女人的信
Honey, I read the Dog Ladies’ letter,
我觉得应该给他们个机会再出价
and I just think we should give them a chance to counteroffer.
只是 露丝
Just– Ruth.
你听到那是他们的最后价钱了
You heard that lady say this was their final offer.
所以我告诉你别看那封信
See, I told you not to read that letter.
我知道 但他们收养了一个小女孩
I know. But they’re adopting a little girl. I–
这些人多给一万块呢
These people are offering $10,000 more.
但我们真的想把房♥子卖♥♥给那种人么
But do we really want someone like that living here? Honey!
真的么 我就问你
Do we? I’m just asking.
露丝 一万块呢
Ruth, we’re talking 10 grand.
我们一整天都在谈这些数字 其实一点意义都没有
All day we’ve been throwing numbers back and forth like they don’t mean anything.
850. 900. 950. 85 90 95
宝贝 但我们需要钱
Sugar, we’re not rich.
我们买♥♥♥房♥♥子总得赚点钱吧
We need to get a grip on reality here.
我知道 你说的对
I know. You’re right. It’s just–
我也希望能卖♥♥给他们
I wish we could give it to them.
我希望的事情太多了
I wish a lot of things.
我希望把我们的房♥子给需要的人
I wish we could give our apartment to whoever needed it.
我还希望给那个爱躺床上的女人和她女儿呢
I wish we could give it to that lady on the bed and her little girl.
最重要的 我还希望还能在楼梯上上上下下呢
Most of all, I wish I could run up and down the damn stairs,
像我以前一样
like I used to, for the rest of my life.

Okay.
楼梯就在那
It’s right there. It’s right here. Where–
我知道
I got it. I got it. Oh, here it is.

Hello?
嗨 医生
Yes. Yes, Doctor.
什么
What?
真的么
What? Really?
什么什么
What? What? What?
真的么
Really?

Oh.
她走路了 走路了
She walked. – She walked?
他走路了 是
She walked? – Yes.
多多萝西走路了
Dorothy walked!
我知道她会好起来的
I knew she would. High five.

Oh. Yes!
让我告诉你
Let me tell you. What?
一旦我们把支票给他们了
Once I give them this check– Yeah?
就没有回头路了
there’s no turning back. I know.
一切就都不一样了
It’s all– Everything is different.
是变得更好了
Good different, honey. Good different.
我们走着瞧吧 现在就等等
We’ll see. We’ll see. We’ll see. Now wait.
来了
It’s, uh– Okay, here it is.
是谁
Who is it?
我和我丈夫来交钱
Oh. My husband and I are here with the deposit.

Hello? Hello there.
你确定是这个房♥子么 确定
You sure you got the right apartment? I’m sure. Yeah.
我们是来买♥♥♥房♥♥子的
Hello? We’ve come to buy the apartment.
我们是 你的经理人
Yes. We’re– Your broker.
我们和你的经理人约好在这见面
We’re meeting your broker. She told us to meet her here.
我知道你是谁 你的经纪人不在这儿
I know who you are. Your agent isn’t here yet.
你可以在外面等她 好的
You can wait for her outside. Oh, that’s nice.
你知道我要干嘛么 我要打给莉莉
You know what I’m gonna do? I am going to call Lily.
不 有人来了 而且那样不礼貌
No, no. Here comes somebody. ‘Cause that’s rude.
好吧
Oh. Oh, good.
那是
Oh, God. That was just–
我要打给莉莉了
I’m calling Lily.
莉莉
Lily! Oh!
开始吧
It’s showtime. Oh.
Okay.
我还没想好接受 我想等等 我们等不了
I don’t want to take it. I want to wait. We can’t wait.
那是谁
Who the hell is that?
是他们的经理人 我说不要晚于五点
That’s their agent. I said not later than 5:00.
我来了
I’m coming!
老天
For Christ’s sake.
好样的 他们挟持我们的人♥质♥一下午了
Great. They’ve been holding us hostage all afternoon.
他们等不及要进来了
Now they can’t wait to get in.
嗨 你是怎么进来的
Hi! Hi. How did you get in?

Uh– The–
先生还带着一只狗
Gentleman with a dog.
好了 进来吧
Oh. So much for security. Come on in.
谢谢 我觉得是
Oh. Thank you, I guess.
这是卡佛先生和卡佛太太
This is Mrs. Carver. This is Mr. Carver.
我是莉莉波特曼
I’m Lily Portman.
你好么
Hi. How are you?
嗨 我是莉莉波特曼 你好么
Oh, hi. I’m Lily Portman. How are you?
我得先和我妻子谈一谈 这是卡佛太太
I need to talk to my wife. This is Mrs. Carver.
好 我们进去吧
Sure. Uh, let’s just go inside then.
好极了
Okay. Great.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我想接受 为什么我们一定要接受呢
I don’t want to take the offer. We don’t have to take it.
我只是告诉你 我知道
I’m telling you. I know. Fine. Okay.
我们开始谈事情吧
Okay. Let’s get down to business.
嗨米拉姆 嗨
Hey, Miriam. Hello.
我们已经准备好支票了 太棒了
So we, uh– We have the deposit check. Great.
如果我们拒绝了呢 为什么要拒绝呢
What if we refuse it? – Why would you refuse it?
等一下 因为我们还想再重新竞价一次
Hold on. – ‘Cause maybe we want to open the bidding back up.
为什么要那么做呢 因为我们想要更好的价钱
Why would you want to do that? So we can get better offers.
这两位已经拖了一下午了
These two have been holding us hostage all afternoon.
没人在拖
Nobody’s been holding you hostage.
大家都放松点
Okay. All right. Relax, everybody.
他们就在这儿 这是你目前拿到最好的价钱了
They’re here now, and this is the best offer you’ve gotten.
尤其在发生了那件事之后
Especially while all that shit drags on out there.
如果你拒绝的话 就要上法庭了
If you refuse my clients’ check, it will be up to the courts to decide.
等这事儿解决你孩子都大学毕业了
Your kid could be out of college by the time this thing is resolved.
这就是你想要的结果么
Is that what you want?
拿着他的支票吧
Take his damn check. Okay.
这边
This way.
他们知道自己在干嘛么
Do they even know what they’re doing?
我们当然知道了
We know what we’re doing.
我最后要和谁讨论
Who do I make it out to?
斯蒂芬 维森特
Stephen Vincent.
是PH还是V
Is that “P-H” or a “V”?
“P-H.” PH
有意思
Oh, something’s happening.
什么
Oh.
那个恐怖袭击的事
It’s the terrorist thing.
怎么了
What’s happening?
他们找到他了还是找到什么东西
It looks like they-they– they found him or something.
罗根 你看见了么 老天
Logan, what do you see? Oh, my God.
嫌疑人 阿布 帕米尔正在走出来
…that the suspect in this terrorism plot, Abdul Pamir–
他就在这
In fact, there he is right now.
那就是他 他出来了
That’s him. He’s coming out.
他把手放在头上
He has his hands over his head. Wow!
好像投降了
He appears to be surrendering.
警♥察♥派出一堆警犬对他进行检查
Now police are sending in a canine unit to sniff the suspect…
检查是否有炸♥弹♥
to see if there is actually a bomb or device.
等一下 他神情镇定
Wait a second. He seems very calm.
也许真的有炸♥弹♥
That might be a bomb there though.
警犬走开了 那说明好像没有炸♥弹♥
The dog has walked off now. That means there is likely no device, no bomb.
把他关起来
Get him off the streets for good.
真是好消息 那是他的白棋么
– Very, very good news indeed. – That’s his white flag. Wow.
终于抓到他了
It’s good they got him. – Lock him up.
现在你也能听到摩托车的声音
Now you can hear the choppers up ahead as well.
警♥察♥好样的
New York City’s finest is doing their job,
已经抓住要抓的让你
and they have got their man and they are about to–
快把他打死吧 打他的蛋蛋
Just shoot the son of a bitch. Right in the balls.
看看他
Oh, come on. Look at him.
他还只是个孩子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!