鸳鸯浴吗
Uh-huh. With other people?
有时候是很多人一起哦
Sometimes lots of people.
当然了 总有个人看着我们
Of course, there was always a guard watching.
今天可没人看着哦 弗林
There’s no guards here, Flynny.
你从没和奈特
You never did it with Nat…
做过吗
did you?
那是
That was a–
那是没有的意思 对吧
that was a no, right?
没错
Right.
但我不能口是心非地说没这样想过
Though I can’t say I didn’t think about it.
就是从没见过一个如此专一的男人
Just never met a man who was so in love with his wife.
我以前坐在前门
I used to sit on my front porch
看着他们在客厅里翩翩起舞
and watch them dance in the living room.
我说不出来 如果事情是一样的
I can’t say, if things weren’t different,
我就不会…
I wouldn’t have…
这个男人理应得到爱和关怀
The man deserved a little love and affection.
为什么
Why?
因为她对待他的方式
Because of the way she treated him.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他赶走的她
He drove her away.
-他没赶走她 -不 他是
– He didn’t drive her away. – Yes, he did.
我不知道他给你说了些什么
I don’t know what he told you,
但她移情别恋了
but she left him for another man.
什么
What?
她曾经工作过的汽车代理里的
That candy-ass that she used to work for
那个懦夫
at the car dealership.
什么 克鲁格
What, Kruger?
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不是这样子的
She did not.
我清楚
I would’ve known.
镇上的人都知道 弗林
Everybody in the town knew, Flynn.
那个男人心都碎了
Nearly broke that man in two.
你当时只是个孩子
You were just a kid.
当然 克鲁格后来又择木而息了
And of course, Kruger moved on to greener pastures.
你知道的…
And, you know…
她死了
She died.
也许不该告诉你的
Probably shouldn’t have told you.
没事
It’s okay.
-对不起 -您的咖啡 夫人
– I’m sorry. – Your coffee, ma’am.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
能拿点纸巾吗
Can we get some napkins here?
怎么回事
What happened?
他快烫死我了
He very nearly burned me to death.
夫人 我们会竭尽全力来解决这件事情
Please, ma’am, anything that we can do
非常乐意解决
to solve the problem, we’ll be more than happy to.
这样
There is.
听好
And you will be hearing from me.
必须的
You will.
不仅仅是重新倒满的问题
And it will not be for a refill.
他看见了 你看见了吧
He saw it. Did you see it?
是的 是的
Yes, yes.
送我回家吧
Would you take me home?
做什么 开玩笑吗
What are you, kidding?
请个律师吧
Get a lawyer.
我没有…
I didn’t…
去年我旅行的时候不小心
So I got my Mercedes
在超♥市♥得了辆奔驰
with a trip and a slip at the supermarket last year.
这个
This?
这个值五千美元 或一个新衣柜
This ought to be worth 5 grand and maybe a new wardrobe.
那样的话
Well, in that case,
你不会介意我要回那一百四十块吧
you don’t mind if I ask for my 20 dollars back, do you?
奈特
Nat!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
伙计 你在干嘛
What are you doing, man?
伙计们
Guys?
感官疗法
Sensory dep.
止疼很有效啊
It’s so soothing.
比冥想好多了
It’s better than meditating.
宝贝儿
Hi, baby.
晚安 弗林
Nighty-night, Flynny.
舒服吗
Comfy?
那是我去年夏天在碎浪廉价店两性情趣店里
I got that mattress from that sexual harassment thingy,
买♥♥的床垫
from Price Breakers last summer.
丝涟床垫
A Sealy Posturepedic.
好东西
The good stuff.
不错 是吧
Nice, huh?
柔软有弹性
It’s nice and springy.
是个极好的床垫
Yeah, it’s a wonderful mattress.
他不在吗
He’s not here, you know?
他在沙发上呢
He’s on the couch.
我知道啊
I know.
我知道
I know.
好吧
Okay.
我性奋了
I’m verklempt.
你是我接触的让我兴奋的
You are one of the most exciting women
女人之一
I’ve ever been this close to,
正常情况下 接下来会发生一些事情
and normally, I’m a guy who does what comes next,
但是 今天晚上
but in this case, at the end of the day,
太晚了
it’s too late.
不 还不晚
No, it’s not.
挺晚的了
It is.
我有个好主意
I have an idea.
给你一叠电♥话♥卡怎么样
How about I give you a supply of calling cards,
一共三十分钟 包括周末和假期
30 minutes, including weekends and holidays?
我已经有免费的两千分钟了
I already have 2,000 free minutes.
是因为我快入土了吗
ls this because I’m dying?
是因为你是个好人
This is because you’re a good man.
曾经是
I used to be.
一直是
You still are.
-多洛雷斯 -怎么了 宝贝儿
– Dolores? – Yeah, baby?
其他的我拒绝不了
I would deny you nothing,
但这事儿一定不行 说真的
but this is not going to happen, I promise you.
白费力气的
It’s a fruitless effort.
你这么容易就放弃了
Are you giving up that easy?
你以为这样为难我
You think this is easy,
我会好受吗
for me to embarrass myself this way?
你走吧
You should go.
不要
No.
不要
No.
偏不
No.
为什么
Why?
那个粉红的公文包
The pink briefcase.
还有这么个叫法啊
I’ve never heard it spoken of in that way before.
我高中毕业你送我的
You gave it to me for my high school graduation.
那是友谊的纪念品
That was a souvenir of friendship.
我 我甚至没花一分钱
I… I didn’t even pay for it.
那就现在付吧
You’re going to pay for it now, buddy.
奈特
Oh, Nat!
多洛雷斯 多洛雷斯
Dolores. Oh, Dolores.
天哪
Golly.
我们回我的房♥间吧
Boom, boom, boom, let’s go back to my room.
我要让你再试一次
I’ll give you another try.
这一点都不像告别
You know, don’t like good-byes,
没有眼泪 没有叹息
no tears, no sighs.
谢谢
Thank you.
让强大的猎人开吧
Mighty hunter drive?
你说疲惫一天之后吃些什么呢
What do you say to a chow-down after a hard day’s night?
薄煎饼
Pancakes,
香肠肉饼
sausage patties,
枫蜜
maple syrup!