As we dance in the night, remember,
星星是如何偷走了夜色
how the stars stole the night away.
你好 韦伯来了
Hey, here’s Webber.
-你好 -你好
– Hey. – Hey.
看到那个跟我老婆跳舞的傻瓜了吗
See that jackass over there dancing with my wife?
看到了
Yeah.
你认识他吗
You know him?
从没见过他
Never seen him before in my life.
帮我拿一下
Hold this.
我的思绪跟随着你
My thoughts are with you.
真心的握着你的手
Holding hands with the heart,
见到你
to see you.
等下别走 哥们儿
Whoa, whoa, whoa there, buddy.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
这是提姆·韦伯 你老板
This is Tim Webber, your “Boss.”
喂 等等
Whoa, wait a minute.
干吗要打架啊
Why are we fighting?
我们还没打呢 哥们
We’re not fighting yet, buddy.
你还好吗 我没事 你呢
Are you all right? I’m all right. You all right?
我非常不爽
I’m not all right, no.
-你♥他♥妈♥到底是谁 -我是里奇
– Who the hell are you? – I’m Richie.
我不认识你 韦伯也不认识你
I don’t know who you are. Webber has no idea who you are.
哥们 我是里奇
T-Bone, I’m Rich–
我要打掉你的狗牙
I’m gonna knock your teeth out, pal.
我来干♥他♥
Let me.
劳驾 大家让开好吗
Excuse me. Can we step aside?
站开一点 谢谢
Step aside, please.
这人是我的手下
This man is under my orders.
奈特·桑托斯 受雇于卫♥生♥部♥
Nat Santos, county health department.
这次时间选择欠佳
Apologize for the timing,
但是我们正在进行一次
but we’re in the midst
对餐饮场所的卧底调查
of an undercover investigation of the premises,
而就目前来看 这里有诸多卫生问题
which has several outstanding health code violations.
等等 你是说你派这个家伙来这
Wait a minute, are you telling me you send this guy here
吃我们的喝我们的还调戏我老婆
to drink our booze and make the moves on my wife?
我得好好揍你一顿
I ought to kick your ass.
别 别 咱们还是报♥警♥吧
Whoa, whoa, whoa. No, let’s just call the cops.
好的 叫吧
Sure, call ’em.
你们拨电♥话♥的时候
And while you’re dialing,
我就要停掉这个派对
I’m going to go ahead and shut this party down.
-你说什么 -你是负责人吗
– What? – Are you in charge here?
不是
No.
里奇 是你老婆搞得这次活动对吧
Rick, your wife did kind of put this together, huh?
好的 你给我过来
Great, why don’t you come with me.
咱们好好来看看厨房♥
Let’s go have a look at the kitchen.
好样的
Yeah.
好的 咱们走
Yeah, let’s go.
这里显示一百十四度
So I’m showing 1♥1♥4♥ degrees here.
根据我的标准 低了十度
That’s 10 degrees below my standards,
比大部分餐厅标准低了二十度
20 degrees below most restaurant standards.
你还有什么可说的
That good enough for you?
无话可说吧
No, it isn’t.
我也无话可说了
It’ not good enough for me either.
帮我把它扔了 谢谢
Throw that out, please.
你得过食源性疾病吗
You ever had a foodborne illness?
你们有没有一泻千里的时候
Have you ever launched stomach contents north?
你们有没有经常性的呕吐
Have you had vomit come up at high velocity?
这是最糟糕的情况
It’ a hideous situation in the end.
那就是每天上吐下泻
Give me diarrhea over vomit any day.
这里的情况也不怎么样啊
I am not liking the look of this.
这里怎么了
What is going on?
他怎么躺在地上
Why is he on the floor?
宝贝 没事的 好吗
Honey, relax, okay?
我这就处理好
Give me a minute.
不明有机物积累
Accumulation of unidentified organic matter,
对寄生虫的生长繁殖
harborage, or conditions conducive…
极其有利
to vermin.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
那是粪便吗
Is it poop?
我要去查查餐车柜台了
I’m going to go check the buffet.
别去查了
Not the buffet.
这些人是好人
These are decent people.
你就别为难他们了
Give them a break.
我见过他就因为一个热锅而关掉餐馆
I’ve seen him shut people down over a chafing dish.
我能跟你私下说几句吗
Could I talk to you for one second?
我跟你说啊 给点现金意思意思就行了
I’ll tell you, you know, a little cash wouldn’t hurt.
整个卫♥生♥部♥都腐♥败♥着呢
The entire agency is corrupt.
每个人都心知肚明的
Everybody knows that.
没问题 哥们 这好说
No problem. No problem, buddy.
好的 多谢了
Yeah, thanks. Thanks.
恩 谢了
Yeah. Thanks.
麻烦你了 多谢照顾
Thank you. Thank you very much.
他真是个好人啊
What a nice guy he was.
上车吧
Get in.
我就应该把你扔在那
I should’ve left you there.
但是你没有
But you didn’t.
我就应该
I should have.
俄克拉荷马州 塔尔萨
你好 我是玛姬 请留言
Hi, this is Maggie. Please leave a message.
又是我
It’s me again.
我不知道他是不是真的病了
I don’t know if he’s dying.
但是如果他骗我 我会杀了他的
But if he isn’t, I’m going to kill him.
你知道的 我是个骗子 耍些小手段
You know, I was a hustler, a petty scammer.
从我记事起 这就是我的老本行
As far back as I can remember, that’s what I did.
这就是我们的行当 我们还很高明
That’s what we did, and we were good at it.
现在仍然如此
Still are.
待会打给你
I’ll call you back.
-穿上这个 -不 我不想穿
– Put this on. – No, no.
-求你了 -我又不冷
– Please. – I’m not cold.
我要给你看点东西
There’s something I need to show you.
六三年的科威尔 我开过的最好的车
A ’63 Corvair, best car I ever drove.
我第一次就在这车里干的
First time I got nookie was in this car.
好吧 类似而已
Well, similar.
站在车旁边
Stand by the car.
我来给你们合一张影
I want a picture of the both of yous.
为什么 你在这里干过 好恶心
Why? You got nookie in that car; that’s gross.
别啊 我要装在我的钱包里 去吧
No, for my wallet. Let’s go.
就算我不能开车了 我还能看看照片
If I can’t drive one, I can take a picture.
说 茄子
Say, “Holy moly, guacamole.”
很好
Nice.
挺帅的 是吧
Looks good, huh?
俄克拉荷马州 埃尔克城
欢迎来到仙人掌别♥墅♥
Welcome to Cactus Villas,
这里设备齐全 专为老年人设计的
a self-contained community for the sunset years.
现在呢
Now, after–
欢迎
Welcome.
你好啊
Hi.
欢迎
Welcome.
九十分钟的销♥售♥介绍过后
After my 90-minute sales presentation,
我们邀请你们所有老年人
we invite each one of you active seniors
在我们一♥期♥
to spend the weekend in
观景房♥间中度过周末
one of our phase one mountain view units.
这个不错
Nice one.
现在 大家看看这张图
Now, if you’ll look at my diagram here,
一♥期♥房♥间是在整个小区的西部
the phase one units are on the west side of the property.
每个房♥间都有独♥立♥厨房♥
Each unit contains a kitchen
还有一到两间卧室
and either one or two bedrooms
都是精心装♥修♥ 独具匠心
decorated in its own unique style.
这里不错
This is good.
这是我教会你的
I taught you that.
不 是艾尔叔叔教的
It was Uncle Al.
艾尔叔叔 什么都是艾尔叔叔

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!