The whole thing was beneath you.
你让我丢了工作
You got me fired.
我是帮你一个忙
I did you a favor.
你想未来三十年每天打卡上下班吗
You want to spend the next 30 years punching a clock?
事情不是明摆着吗
Things are out there.
美好的生活才开始
Life is out there.
有天你会感谢我的
One day, you’re going to say thank you.
谢谢 老爸
Thank you, Dad.
没什么啦
Oh, it was nothing.
怎么啦
What’s wrong?
没事吧 弗林
Come on, Flynn.
别那么较真 好不好
Don’t be so serious, huh?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我在干嘛
What am I doing?
我在你付钱的房♥间里过夜
I’m spending the night in a room you’re paying for.
然后明天
And then tomorrow,
我坐最早的火车或汽车或卡车
I’m on the first train, bus, or pickup truck
离开这儿
the hell out of here.
你妈和我是在世和豪生大饭店结婚的
Your mother and I got married in a HoJo’s.
宴会厅费用是五千六百元
They wanted $800 for the banquet room.
当时
Back then,
还好我聪明
good for me,
跟夜班经理做了个交易
I was able to swing a deal with the night manager.
我们在大厅办了一个高雅而低调的结婚典礼
We had a tasteful, low-key ceremony in the lobby
才花了四十五元
for $50.
谁知道有什么区别啊
Who knew the difference?
谁能看出有什么区别啊
Who could tell the difference?
弗林
Flynn?
我去喝杯酒
I’m going to go have a drink…
认识几个朋友
Meet some people,
找点乐子
have some fun.
你好 比尔和贝蒂·里奇满
Hi. Bill and Betty Richmond.
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hey.
谢谢
Thank you.
看起来像个热闹的聚会
Sounds like a shindig.
我不知道 先生
I wouldn’t know, sir.
外套很不错
Good blazer.
我有件很类似的
I had one almost like it.
扣子不一样
Different buttons.
布鲁克斯兄弟牌的吗
Brooks Brothers.
西尔斯的
Sears.
很可靠的商店
Solid store.
退货政策很好
Good return policy.
有什么可以帮您的吗
Is there something I can help you with?
随便聊聊
Ah, shooting the breeze.
你头发真长
I must say, that’s some serious hair you got there.
你上次剪头发是什么时候
When’s the last time you cut it?
九年前
Nine years.
真了不起
That’s really something.
事实上 再长长十三英寸我就打破县记录了
Actually, another 1 3 inches, and I beat the county record.
真不错
Good for you.
当然 多瑞·延森保持着
Of course, Dory Jensen’s got the
五点二英尺的州记录
state sewn up at 5’2″.
头发很重要
Oh, hair is important.
我喜欢打理头发
I’m a fan.
我头发一直很好
I’ve always had good hair.
很高兴我们可以分享这些
It’s nice we can share that.
从东部来的吗
From back East?
布鲁克林
Brooklyn.
皇后区
Queens.
你介意我进去喝杯鸡尾酒吗
Do you mind if I go inside and have a cocktail?
我口渴
I’m thirsty.
牙齿美白产品销♥售♥前景乐观…
Sales of teeth-bleaching kits brighten…
上季度增长了2.8%
Up 2.8% in the last quarter,
牛皮癣药膏销量大幅下跌
while psoriasis ointment dried up substantially…
下降了5.5%
Up 5.5%.
最后 我们的通便剂部门
And finally, in our laxative department,
我很高兴的宣布订单增加了
I’m pleased to announce that back orders have loosened up.
他是谁啊
Who is that?
你开玩笑的 对吧
You’re kidding, right?
没有
No.
他是新的首席执行官
That’s the new CEO.
他真无趣
Wow, he’s so boring.
天啊
Jesus.
我想我们以前没见过
I don’t think we’ve met.
里克·卡尔森
Rick Carlson.
年度最佳销♥售♥代表
Sales rep of the year.
当然
Of course.
幸会 里奇
Kudos, Rick.
你让我们都很羞愧
You put us all to shame.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you very much.
你的名字是
I didn’t catch your name.
里奇 弗林
Richie Flynn.
弗林 你在哪个办公室
What office are you in, Flynn?
托皮卡(美国堪萨斯州首府)
Topeka.
你跟提姆·韦伯一起工作是吧
Oh, you work with Tim Webber, then?
小韦伯
T-Bird?
我更喜欢认为他跟我工作
I like to think he works with me.
那个混球还没来
You know, that bastard hasn’t even shown up yet.
太小气了都不舍得买♥♥西服
Too cheap to buy a suit.
他去年的奖金
With the bonus he got last year,
可以给在座所有人买♥♥套新西服了
he got buy us all brand-new suits
还可以再给他太太做个整容
and maybe a little bit of plastic surgery for that wife of his.
是啊 但他太太人挺好的
Yeah, but she’s a nice person.
人好跟长相没关系
Nice ain’t got nothing to do with it.
嘴挺毒啊
Woof.
是啊
That’s right.
这酒不错
This is the good stuff.
感谢我太太
Thank the little woman for that.
她一手操办了这个宴会
She put this whole thing together.
但说句你跟我之间的悄悄话
But between you and me,
她三个星期以来
that’s the only thing
只忙着操办宴会了
she put together in the last three weeks.
亲爱的
Honey?
失陪
Excuse me.
跟里奇 弗林打个招呼
Say hello to Richie Flynn.
他在韦伯的办公室
He’s in Webber’s office.
我太太 克莱尔
My wife, Claire.
太好了 谢谢
Wonderful. Thank you.
-祝贺你丈夫获奖 -谢谢
– Congratulations. – Oh, yes.
在桌子中间的是杂种香水蔷薇吗
Are these hybrid tea roses in the centerpieces?
是的
Well, yes.
真好
Brilliant.
谢谢你注意到了
Thank you for noticing.
谢谢你办了这么好的宴会
Thank you for making a beautiful thing tonight.
谢谢
Thank you so much.
整个宴会办的很成功 你知道吗
The whole thing, it’s so well done, you know?
我很荣幸
It’s my pleasure.
你做园艺吗
Do you garden?
是的
I do.
-我也是 -很好
– Me too. – Oh, that’s nice.
我喜欢种东西
I like to grow things.
你喜欢下厨吗
Oh, do you cook?
是的
I do.
还记得吗
Do you remember?
九月的第一个夜晚
The very first night of September.
爱改变了伪装者的心
Love was changing the minds of pretenders,
还驱散了阴霾
while chasing the clouds away.
我的心在蠢蠢欲动
Our hearts are ringing.
我的灵魂在歌♥唱
In the key that our souls were singing.
当我们在夜晚跳舞的时候 请记住

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!