Hello?
奈特
Nat!
我有枪
I got a gun!
里奇
Richie.
别叫我里奇
Don’t call me Richie.
弗林
Flynny.
见到你总是很高兴
Always good to see you.
我睡得像只北极熊
I slept like a polar bear.
睡得真好
So good.
我得来点咖啡
I need coffee.
八十三英里外有家不错的汽车旅馆
There’s a wonderful motel 83 miles away.
有咖啡和酥皮甜饼的免费券哦
Comps on coffee and Danish.
7-11便利店
The 7-Eleven.
或者我们可以现在就买♥♥一杯咖啡
Or we could buy a cup now.
我们在这儿挺好
We’re doing so good here.
不要浪费钱在高级货上
Let’s not blow it on luxury items.
一起来锻炼吧
Come on. Come on.
惨了
Perfect.
放松 放松
Take it easy. Take it easy.
很好
Lovely.
这里是最安全的社区
And it is just the safest neighborhood.
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hello.
有什么可以帮您的吗
Can I help you?
可惜你爱莫能助 亲爱的
Wish you could, darling.
这个房♥子真好 我们很喜欢
The house is wonderful. We like it.
事实上 我和我的伴侣
The fact is, my partner and I
想找风水更好的房♥子
are looking for something a little more feng shui-ish.
这个房♥子真好 不是吗
The house is wonderful, though, isn’t it?
拱形屋顶
Vaulted ceilings.
慢慢来 亲爱的
Take it easy, honey.
我们才看了一栋房♥子
It’ the first place we’ve seen.
这里完全符合我的要求 谢谢
It’s got everything. Thank you.
我们脱身了
We escaped.
印第安纳州 布卢明顿市
上一次我开车横跨全国
Last time I drove across country,
花了四天时间
it took me four days.
-我跟你说过吗 -没有
– Did I tell you that? – No.
恍如隔世
A lifetime ago.
四天完美的时光
Four perfect days.
旅程在墨西哥的一个海滩结束 很冷
We wound up on a beach in Mexico, freezing.
白沙 湛蓝的海水
White sand, clear blue water,
你妈看着我 好像我就是她的真命天子
your mother looking up at me like I was the one.
当下我向你妈求婚
That’s when I asked her to marry me.
然后我们做♥爱♥了
Then we did it,
两次 或许三次
twice, maybe three times.
信不信由你
Yeah, shake your head.
这些都是回忆啊
These are memories.
你会明白什么是回忆
You’ll see what it’s like
当身不由己的时候
when things stop happening on command.
小♥弟♥弟♥降半旗了
Half mast.
我还没死就这样了
I’m not even dead yet.
你什么意思 阳痿了吗
What are you saying, you’re impotent?
我是说 小♥弟♥弟♥大部分时间都不能升旗了
I’m saying, I can’t get it up most of the time.
从什么时候开始的
Since when?
从…
Since…
很难说
Uh, it’s hard to say.
几年前 也许是五年前
Couple of years, maybe five.
那你吃那种药了吗
Well, have you tried taking those pills?
那些药是垃圾 不管用
They’re junk. They don’t work.
你从哪买♥♥的 水果摊吗
Where’d you buy them, off a fruit truck?
有差别吗
What difference does it make?
药不管用 我的小♥弟♥弟♥也不管用
They don’t work. I don’t work.
时间不止
Clock’s ticking.
上次的寻欢作乐也没用
One last frolic is not going to stop that, is it?
密苏里州 春田市
用这个付油钱
Use this for the gas.
低糖公♥司♥的人会来取
The Sweet ‘N Low people will pick it up.
我马上回来
Be back in a flash.
送餐服务
Room service, please.
送餐服务 有什么可以帮您的
Room service. How may I help you?
我要给我和我太太订早午餐
Yes, we’d like to order up some brunch, my wife and I.
哪个房♥间
What room, please?
120房♥间
Room 120.
好的
All right.
-谢谢 -请稍等
– Thank you so much. – Please hold.
好的 我等着
Yes, I’ll wait.
谢谢
Thank you.
先生
Sir.
请把托盘放在门口好吗
Could you leave the tray outside the door?
我太太心情不好
My wife is under the weather,
我不想打扰她
and I’m trying not to disturb her.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我可以把小费加在账单里吗
May I add the tip to the check?
当然
Sure.
给你 你的小费
There. That’s for you.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
-谢谢 先生 -不客气
– Thank you, sir. – Please.
谢你才是
Thank you.
你好 我是玛姬 请留言
Hi, this is Maggie. Please leave a message.
你好 是我
Hey, it’s me.
在吗
Are you there?
你在吗 在吗 在吗
Are you there? Are you there? Are you there?
好吧 另一条供认
Okay, another confession.
这个…
Um, this is…
这个有点棘手
This is a little tricky.
我给你讲个故事
I’m gonna–I’m gonna tell you a story, okay?
开始了
Here we go.
我爸以前有一台破旧的野马牌车
My father drove a beat-up Mustang
开了十五万英里
with 150,000 miles on it,
正常人会买♥♥台新车
about the time a sane person buys a new car.
但他不买♥♥
But not him.
他租了台新的野马牌车
He rents a new Mustang,
拆卸了重要零件并换到他的破车上
strips it, and swaps the parts with his hunk of junk.
然后还了车 抱怨车很烂
Then he returns the rental, complains it’s a lemon,
拿回了四百七十块
and gets his $69 back.
你猜发生了什么
But guess what.
这次他被抓包了
This time, they nailed him.
猜猜还发生什了
And guess what else.
租约上写的是我的名字
My name was on the lease.
很搞吧
Okay?
你可以猜得到结局
You can guess the rest.
好了
All right.
我回头再打给你
I’m going to call you back.
我在想我们从巴尔港偷来的
I’m thinking about those lobster dinners
龙虾晚餐
we pinched from that place up in Bar Harbor.
难忘的美味
Could you forget the taste,
唇齿留香 新鲜大龙虾
the flavor, the freshness?
就好像刚从海里捞出来一样
It was like the ocean.
吃点东西
Eat something.
你不能靠咖啡生存
You can’t live on coffee.
我很累
I’m tired.
你那是沮丧
You’re depressed.
任何人在你的情形下都会感觉很糟糕
Anybody in your situation’s got to feel like junk.
诀窍是别再想被人甩的这件事了
The trick is to take your mind off getting dumped.
危机也是转机
Every obstacle is an opportunity.
试着这样想想
Think about it this way.
你有一个全新的开始
You have a clean slate.
没女人 没工作
No girl. No job.
没有任何牵绊
No nothing to hold you back.
你怎么知道我工作的事情的
How did you know about my job?
那封信是你寄给卫♥生♥部♥的吧
You sent that letter to the health department?
事情都过去了