50 cents.
五千六百块 而且我什么都有
$900, and I’ve wanted for nothing.
房♥租 食物 日用品
Rent, food, sundries,
甚至还有娱乐活动
entertainment, even.
每天花不到三十四元
That works out to under $5 a day.
如果你不吃饭 还能只花二十二元呢
Well, if you stopped eating, you’d cut it down to three.
你知道有多少人能像我这样吗
Do you know how many people could do what I’m doing?
你看到可能是个怪老头
You may see a curious old person,
但我觉得自己是个老帅哥
but I see a good-looking older guy
牢牢把握着自己的人生
who’s making the system work for him.
我在勤俭节约方面做得很好
I do quite well, you know, in my modest way.
有点像苦行僧的风格
It’s sort of monkish.
我所需要的就是我的碗
All I need is my bowl.
用我的棍子敲打着碗 四处乞讨
I go from village to village, tapping with my stick.
谁教你开车的
Who taught you how to drive?
你开的真烂
You’re a terrible driver.
烂得跟我似的
You’re a lot like me.
奈特
Nat.
-你还好吗 -是的
– You all right. – Yeah.
有吃的
Food.
咱们吃饭去
Let’s eat.
谁安排这路线犯人 和心电图似的
Who planned this route? It’s like an EKG.
安排的相当好
It’s worked out exactly.
我们沿着回忆之路旅行
We do a trip down memory lane,
而且每三百英里
plus there’s an IHOP and a Chevron station
就有一家早餐连锁店和雪弗龙维修站
every 300 miles.
我有免费的汽油用
I get free gas.
还有比这更好的事吗
It’s the best of all possible worlds.
走吧
Let’s go.
每天都是我的生日
Every day’s my birthday,
因为我认识一个做假驾照的人
’cause I got a guy who does drivers licenses.
看着
Watch.
欢迎来到早餐连锁店
Welcome to IHOP.
谢谢 亲爱的 琼斯上班吗
Thank you, darling. Is Jones on the grill?
天啊 他几年前去世了
Oh, God, no. He died years ago.
好了 别说了
No. Enough said.
愿他的灵魂得以安息
May he rest in peace.
我们要靠窗的卡座
We’ll have a window booth.
靠窗的卡座
Window booth.
你可能不记得琼斯
You might not remember Jonesy.
他做的鲁本三明治棒极了
Wonderful Reuben sandwich.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们这最贵的菜是什么
What’s the most expensive dish you have?
鸡肉套餐
Chicken combo.
八十四元
It’s $11.99.
我们要两份
We’ll have two.
好的
Yes.
-女士 -怎么了
– Ma’am? – Mm-hmm.
看这里
Right here.
谢谢
Thank you.
许个愿
Make a wish.
-不要 -抓住骨头
– Nah – Grab the bone.
-我不做这事 -来吧
– I don’t do that stuff. – Come on.
不 这是巫术
No, it’s voodoo stuff.
来吧 别那么古板
Come on. Don’t be a stick in the mud.
抓住骨头
Grab the bone.
-我不迷信 -抓住骨头
– I’m not superstitious. – Grab the bone.
我希望我可以穿过自己的私人海滩
I wish I could run across my own private beach
然后跳进大海里
and jump in the ocean.
你的愿望呢
What about you?
你以前想要一艘船吧
You wanted a boat.
我过去想要很多东西
I used to want a lot of things.
阿尔图纳市
Altoona.
我们曾度过了美好的时光
We had good times here.
你真这么想吗
Are you serious?
这以前可是我们的地盘
This was our turf.
父亲和儿子
Father and son.
你知道我最后一次叫你♥爸♥爸是什么时候吗
You want to know the last time I called you Dad?
就在这里 阿尔图纳
It was right here in Altoona.
我说 谢谢你 爸爸
I said, “Thanks, Dad,”
就在他们裁定我有大盗窃罪之后
right after they found me guilty of grand larceny.
我当时大意了
I took my eye off the ball.
真的
Definitely, I did.
我宁愿坐牢的是我
I was willing to do the time.
你有前科
You had a record.
那就要坐十年牢
You would’ve done ten years.
但你雇了那个小丑
And then you hired that clown
来假扮律师
impersonating a lawyer.
他还保证我会没事
And he guaranteed I’d get off.
每个人都说他很棒
Everybody said he was tops.
看着我
Hey, look at me.
十一个月又一周零三天
11 months, a week, and 3 days
在国家监狱的生活 爸
at Rahway, Dad.
祝你生日快乐
Many happy returns of the day to you.
长命百岁
Many happy returns.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
早餐连锁店祝你快乐
Many happy returns from IHOP.
这就行了 谢谢
That’s all right. Thank you.
谁是寿星呢
Which one’s the birthday boy?
-是我 谢谢 -生日快乐
– That’s me. Thank you. – Well, Happy birthday.
-好的 谢谢你 -不客气
– All right, thanks. – Don’t mention it.
生日快乐
Happy Birthday.
我还有别的选择吗
Can I pick them or what?
这是谁的房♥子
Wow. Whose house is it?
我们新交的好朋友
Our new best friend.
他的名字叫无名氏
His name’s Nobody,
他的房♥子就是我们的房♥子
and su casa’s our casa.
两千七百个地区的房♥屋出♥售♥清单
For-sale listings in 2,700 counties.
我不知道我为什么在想
I don’t know why I was thinking
你会请我住汽车旅馆呢
you might spring for a motel.
进去吧
Let’s go.
我不会进去的
Oh, hey, I’m not going in there.
为什么不呢 这是空房♥子
Why not? It’ empty.
我有前科 这是违法的
I’m an ex-con, and it’s illegal.
让我们去看看床怎么样
Let’s check out the bed situation.
我希望它们足够结实
I hope they got a firm rack.
真是累坏了
These doggies are tired.
做个好梦
Sweet dreams.
我还是去车里睡吧
I’m just going to go sleep in the car.
好吧 那你睡在车里吧
Yeah, sleep in the car.
你好 这是玛姬 有事请留言
Hi, this is Maggie. Please leave a message.
你在吗
Hi, are you there?
我在大马路上
I’m on the road…
和我爸爸一起
with my father.
我想我可能要离开几天
I think I’m going to be gone a few days.
你是对的
You were right.
虽然我不想这么说
It hurts me to say this,
但唯一了解我的人确实是他
but the only person who really knows me is him.
这事实还真是让我大吃一惊
And that scares the hell out of me.
总之
Anyway…
我也不知道 可能太晚了
I don’t know. Maybe it’s too late.
但即使你讨厌我
But even if you hate me,
我也想让你知道你讨厌的是什么人
I want you to know who you’re hating.
事实上 我不是加拿大人
The thing is, I’m not from Canada.
我出生在新泽西州的希考克斯
I was born in Secaucus, New Jersey.
我没有兄弟姐妹
I don’t have any brothers or sisters.
我从小没有妈妈
I grew up without a mother
因为我爸爸把她赶走了
because my father drove her away.
-我… -免费通话结束
– I… – Promotional period ended.
如要续费 请按七号♥键
To purchase additional minutes, press 7.
有人吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!