你现在所做的就是尝试着遗忘
Thing you do now is try and forget it.
怎么做呢 爸爸
How, Pa?
你要怎么忘记那种事呢
How you gonna forget something like that?
我想说的是
What I’m trying to say is,
有时候
now and then,
往往没有什么理由
for no good reason a man can figure out,
生活就那样
life will just…
总会逆境不断 把你击倒
haul off and knock him flat,
你狠狠的摔倒在地
slam him again.
地面那么硬
The ground’s so hard,
觉得自己的内心都被震碎了
it seems like all his insides is busted.
然后你开始在四周寻找些好东西
And you start looking around for something good
来填补这些裂痕
to take the place of the bad.
一般情况下 你还是能够找到的
As a general rule, you can find it.
看样子你都打包好了
Think you packed enough?
是不是挺酷的
Cool, no?
航♥空♥公♥司♥的新规定
New regulations at the airlines say,
你有六十天的时间来领♥取♥无人认领的行李
you got 60 days to pick up unclaimed baggage.
超过这期限之后
After that…
那就是我们的了
you belong to me.
这可是好货
This is the good stuff.
路易·威登呢
Louis Vuitton.
你都不会感到愧疚
You’re not going to be sorry.
我把事情完全搞定了
I got this so totally worked out.
你不用从你口袋里挖一分钱
And you don’t have to dip in your pocket for a thing,
什么小钱都不用花 完全免费
zip, zilch, not a crouton.
这趟旅行算我的
This trip’s on me,
甚至最后的枕边巧克力也算我的
ever last pillow chocolate.
听起来真不错
That is good news.
当然了
Of course.
我订了五星级的酒店
I got us set up in five-star places.
等着看吧
Wait’ll you see.
你肯定会震惊的
You’re going to be shocked and awed.
出发啦
Let’s go.
你把车停在哪一区了
What ZIP code did you park in?
找到我们的车了
Oh, here’s our ride.
你搞什么啊
Are you shittin’ me?
全年免费的轮胎和汽油
Free wheels and gas for a year.
我要做的就是每个月开一千英里
All I have to do is drive 1,000 miles a month.
没门
No way.
不要 不要 不要
No, no, no.
为什么不呢
Why not?
不 我才不要坐进去
No, I’m not getting in there.
我不要开这玩意
I’m not getting in that.
别装了
Don’t be a snob.
不要
No.
你知道吗
You know what?
你完全疯了
You are completely insane.
-你快走吧 -正准备走呢 走了
– You’re gone. – Going, going, gone.
上车
Get in the car.
别 别把那玩意放在那里
Don’t… don’t put that there.
放到边上去
Put that over here.
别挂那玩意儿 臭死了
No, don’t put that on. That stinks.
你的玛姬怎么样了
What about your Maggie?
你们是认真的吗
Is it serious?
因为她接了你的电♥话♥
‘Cause she’s answering your telephone.
确实是
It is.
不要重蹈我的覆辙
Don’t do what I did.
别让好女人溜走了
Don’t let go of something special,
根据我的经验 机会只有一次
’cause, in my experience, it comes along once.
好吧 谢谢你的建议
Okay. Thanks for the advice.
她甩的你吧
She dumped you, right?
没错 我就是神通广大
Yeah, I’m psychic.
从这拐弯
Turn in here.
我们要停一下
We need to make a stop.
怎么 你要尿尿吗
What, you got to take a piss?
不 右转 我有个惊喜
No, make a right. I got a surprise.
右转就是了
Just make a right.
什么样的惊喜
What kind of surprise?
我们还没走多远呢
We just got on the road.
我感觉正好呢
I was feeling good.
理发美甲店
小小的修整打扮一下 再重新上路
Little trim, a spruce-up, get back on the highway.
我不需要休息
I don’t need a little trim.
我向你保证 这的妞儿可正点了
I promise you, these women are good,
而且一毛钱都不用花
and it’s not going to cost a dime.
到底怎么回事
What the heck?
她们没有执照吗 无所谓
They don’t have their license? Big deal.
她们的手法专业就行了
They’re about to be very good at what they do.
搞定了
There you go.
奈特是我们最喜欢的客人之一
Yeah, Nat is one of our favorites.
-他什么都愿意试 -是吗
– He’s up for anything. – Oh, yeah?
去年夏天我帮他弄了个印第安发型
He let me put his hair in a Mohawk last summer.
不是吧
No.
我打赌有这么个爸 你童年肯定很多乐趣
I bet it was great growing up with a dad like that.
是啊
Yeah.
如果不是为了你♥爸♥
You know, if it wasn’t for Nat,
我是不会来这里的
I wouldn’t be here.
培训费太贵了
Tuition’s real pricey.
什么 他替你付了培训费吗
What, he paid your tuition?
也不全是
Not exactly.
但你♥爸♥认识一个人
But he knew a guy
他的老婆怀不上孩子
whose wife was having a hard time getting knocked up,
于是你♥爸♥想到了我 你懂我意思吧
so your dad thought of me, if you know what I mean.
我不敢问下去了
I’m afraid to ask.
他卖♥♥了我的卵子
He sold my eggs.
剩下的钱还够我买♥♥一辆新车呢
Got me enough for a new car too.
是的 奈特太厉害了
Yep, Nat’s the bomb.
雪莉 看看你都做了什么
Sherry, what have you done?
好多了
So much better.
你喜欢这发型吗
You like it?
当然了
Yeah, yeah.
小费
Tips.
全是优质的服务
All around excellent service.
免费享用30分钟 好好享受吧
30 free minutes. Enjoy.
谢谢
Thank you.
太喜欢你了
I’m crazy about you.
好的
Okay.
不错吧
Good?
他们是不是只会剪一种发型啊
They only do one haircut here, huh?
我早知道你的头发够蓬松
I always knew you had big hair.
这些妞儿 她们替我打理好一切
Women, they take care of everything for me.
她们是我的圣徒
They’re saints.
弗林
Flynn.
拍的不错哦
There’s a good one.
拍这干啥
What was that for?
你想把我弄瞎吗
Are you trying to blind me?
我要放在钱包里
It’s for my wallet.
我上次给你照相是什么时候了
When’s the last time I had a picture of you?
是我的警局存档照片
My mug shot.
那照片真的行吗
Does that thing even work anyway?
三个盒盖 还有七块二的邮费和手续费
Three box tops and $1.20 post and handling,
当然可以
of course.
三十天的无限制通话时间
30 days unlimited airtime.
这是促销产品
It’ promotional.
拿几个吧
Take a couple.
我想问你几个问题
Hey, let me ask you a question.
什么问题
Yeah?
你最后一次花钱买♥♥东西是什么时候
When was the last time you actually paid for something?
你知道我过去六个月花了多少现金吗
You know how much I’m out-of-pocket in the last six months?
五十美分

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!