第一个打通电♥话♥并说对这个乐队
Two tickets going out to the first caller
名字的将得到两张票
who can correctly identify this band.
杜兰杜兰
Duran Duran.
-斯潘多芭蕾 -是杜兰杜兰
– Spandau Ballet. – Duran Duran.
斯潘多芭蕾
Spandau Ballet.
是斯潘多芭蕾吗
Is it Spandau Ballet?
对了 就是斯潘多芭蕾
Spandau Ballet is correct.
你赢得得了两张票去
You just won two tickets to the–
你是对的
You’re right.
我在这做什么呢 奈特
What am I doing here, Nat?
我记不清你最后一次叫我爸是什么时候了
I can’t remember the last time you called me Dad.
你告诉我你快死了
You told me you were dying.
你看起来很健康
You’re obviously fine.
那你要我来做什么呢
So what is it you need me for?
想要我帮你在老年俱乐部出老千吗
Want me to help you rig a bingo game at a golden age club?
那样说就太过分了
That’s so mean.
我已经不赌了
I don’t do bingo anymore.
什么时候开始的呢
Since when?
自从
Since…
你离开后
you get out.
我脑子里有个烂鸡蛋
I got a rotten egg inside my head.
那是个肿瘤
It’ a tumor.
恶性的 不能动手术 还在增大
Malignant, inoperable, and growing.
肿瘤在脑枕叶前的
It’s preoccipital,
都是医学的胡言乱语
is the medical mumbo jumbo.
抱歉
Sorry.
我也有错
Me too.
饿了吗
You hungry?
我想喝杯咖啡
I could use a cup of coffee.
走吧
Let’s go.
这些日子你都在忙什么呢
So what are you up to these days?
工作吗
Are you working?
恩 我是卫生检查官
Yeah, I’m a health inspector.
真的啊
Really?
做的顺心吗 具体做什么
Is that good? How do you do that?
我的职责就是确保
Well, I’m the guy who makes sure
你去餐厅吃饭的时候
there’s no mouse turds in your salad
色拉里没老鼠屎
when you go to a restaurant.
不错啊
That’s good.
什么 这就是咖啡吗
What? This is the coffee?
是啊
Yeah.
请自便
Help yourself.
我需要你开车带我去新墨西哥州
I need you to drive me to New Mexico.
那里有个治疗所
There’s a treatment down there,
有种类似实验性的整体疗法
some kind of experimental holistic thing.
他们把你浸在泥里唱颂歌♥
They dunk you in mud, do chanting.
具体也不是很清楚
I don’t know.
他们需要志愿者 我得到了免费的治疗机会
They need volunteers, so I get a freebie.
可能那只是浪费时间
Maybe it’s a waste of time,
但我想放手一搏
but I figure, what the heck?
不会超过一星期的 最多了
Won’t take more than a week, tops.
一星期吗
A week?
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
-是啊 -我不想带你去
– Yeah. – I’m not taking you.
为什么你不自己开车去呢
Why can’t you drive yourself?
自己开车吗
Drive myself?
脑子里的东西影响了我的视力
This thing’s messing with my vision.
为什么你不叫其他人帮忙呢
Why can’t you get somebody else?
你不会没有其他朋友吧
Don’t you have any friends?
没有我不欠他钱的朋友
None that I don’t owe money to.
那么坐飞机去 反正你赢了那些礼券
So take a plane. You got all those vouchers.
为什么不用掉呢
Why don’t you use them?
医生说海拔太高对我大脑不好
Doctor says altitude’s bad also for my brain.
大脑会肿胀
Makes for swelling.
这里转弯
Turn in here.
我想给你看些东西
I want to show you something.
-嗨 奈特 -马蒂
– Hey, Nat. – Marty.
这是我儿子
Meet my son.
太激动人心了
What a thrill.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
马蒂一直把这个东西放在他的保湿器里
Marty’s been storing it for me in his humidor.
可以保持柔软度
It keeps it soft.
这就是了 穿上看看
Here, try it on.
你认为这东西值多少
What do you think it’s worth?
我不知道
I don’t know.
猜一下
Take a guess.
一文不值
Nothing.
这是《大逃亡》里的史蒂夫·麦奎因穿过的
This is one of four jackets worn by Steve McQueen
四件夹克之一
in The Great Escape.
你哪弄来的
Where’d you get this?
伯特·克鲁格的
Bert Kruger.
你可能不记得他了
You probably don’t remember him.
在你小时候他有个汽车销♥售♥店
He had car dealerships when you were a kid.
-是克鲁格车业 -不是的
– Kruger Motors. – No.
你妈在那工作过
Your mother worked there.
不管怎样 他在一次慈善抽奖里赢了这夹克
Anyway, he won the jacket in some charity raffle.
他把这个送给了你妈
He gave it to your mother.
在我们离婚时她把它留下了
She left it behind when we broke up.
我本想卖♥♥掉它 但后来我一想
I was going to sell it, but then I thought,
不 我要把它留给弗林
“No, i keep it for Flynny.
如果他愿意 我死后他可以把它卖♥♥了
If he wants, after I die, he can sell it.”
这是储藏金
It’s a nest egg.
这是贿赂
It’s a bribe.
这只是件夹克
It’s a jacket.
很有型的一件
A nice jacket.
你穿着不错啊 你觉得呢
Looks good on you, don’t you think?
谢谢 马蒂
Thanks, Marty.
我得知道 你愿意做我的司机吗
I have to know, are you my wheel man or what?
天啊
Jeez.
你真是把我想的太好了
You know, you’re really putting me on the spot here.
我有工作要做
I mean, I got a job.
我得履行义务
I got commitments.
我只带来了一个晚上的行李
I only brought an overnight bag.
其实 我不想你去工作
The fact is, I don’t want you to do this.
我想让你做我司机
I need you to this.
这样会让我们变得亲密
I need to make things copasetic between us.
我知道我这个父亲做的不称职
I know I’ve been a terrible father.
我无法否认
It’ not a thing I can ignore.
有时候 没什么特别的原因
Sometimes, for no particular reason,
生活总会逆境不断 把你击倒
life hauls off and knocks you flat,
你狠狠的摔倒在地
slams you so hard against the ground,
觉得自己的内心都被震碎了
you think that all your insides are busted.
但如果你想找东西来填补这些碎片
But if you look for something to replace what’s broken,
如果够幸运的话 你会找到的
if you’re lucky, you can find it.
你就是我的一切
You’re all I have.
你真得脑瘤了吗
You really got a brain tumor?
你觉得我会拿脑瘤开玩笑吗
You think I’d kid around about a tumor?
我是这样想的
I do.
行了吧
Come on.
你就答应吧
Just say yes.
好吧
All right.
-好吧 -就是你了
– All right. – You’re the one.
好吧
All right.
你是纯净的 纯净的火焰
You’re pure, pure flame.
我会载你去的
I’ll drive you.
血浓于水
Blood is thick.
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
-知道我在说什么吗 -管好你自己
– Know what I’m saying? – You behave.
那些胶粘板简直恶心死了
And these glue traps are just plain gross.
高科技应运而生
High technology arrives with the push…