What do you say we throw the map away
怎么样
and detour down to Vegas?
顺其自然吧
What stays there stays there.
行 好吧
Yeah, all right.
怎么了
What’s wrong,
一脸无精打采的样子
mopey face, hangdog mopey face?
为什么他会直接把钱给你呢
Why would he just roll over?
他还能做什么呢
Well, what else was he going to do?
我抓住了他的把柄
I had him boxed in.
他正在竞选市长呢
He’s running for mayor.
你觉得他的妻子和政♥治♥顾问
You think his wife and spin doctors
会希望你出现在宣传海报上吗
want you on the campaign poster?
谢了
Thanks.
不 只是 他曾和妈妈在一起
No, it’s just, he was with Mom.
那是真的吗
ls that right?
所以他们到底是什么时候开始的
So when exactly did that start?
我不知道
I don’t know.
是在我出生前吗
Was it before I was born?
我试着不去想那些事
I try not to worry about things
我不能做任何改变的事情
I can’t do anything about.
你说什么
Excuse me?
现在事情是 我们发财了 你和我
The thing is, we hit the jackpot, you and me.
你出对了牌 你再也不需要回去工作了
You play your cards right, you never have to punch a clock.
你可以用这笔钱做一些永久性的事
You can start up something permanent with this.
这是你的养老金
It’s a nest egg.
你在骗我吗
Are you shitting me?
你再开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我知道你的感觉 但这些天
I know how you feel, but these last days
已经是我很长时间以来最开心的日子了
have been the best time for me in a long time.
是啊
Oh. Oh, jeez.
我希望我们能重新了解对方 我们做到了
I wanted us to get to know each other again, and we did.
不 你是对的 你是对的 你是对的
No, you’re right. You’re right, you’re right.
我承认
I admit it.
因为某些原因 我开始喜欢
For some reason, I was starting to enjoy
和你一整天坐在那辆看起来那么傻的车里
sitting in that stupid car with you all day.
但这已经没有意义了 因为你是个骗子
But that’s worth nothing now, because you’re a liar.
你怎么会认为让我知道我的亲生父亲是谁
How could you think that it wouldn’t matter to me
对我来说不重要呢
to know who my father is?
在听吗
Hello?
说话
Hey.
直接回答我
Give me a straight answer.
你甚至不是快死了 是吗
You’re not even dying, are you?
那张X光片是从我动物园的朋友那拿来的
The X-ray is from a friend of mine at the zoo.
它是一个大猩猩的颅骨
It’s the skull bone of a gorilla.
好吧 也许你不是我的父亲
All right, well, maybe you’re not my father,
但每天早上我起床照镜子的时候
but ever morning, I wake up, I look in the mirror,
都觉得一阵恶心
and I feel sick to my stomach
因为我觉得我越来越像你了
because I think I’m turning out to be just like you.
一刀捅死我吧
Stick a knife in my heart.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
你要带这笔钱去哪
Where you going with the money?
你要做什么
What are you doing?
那么开个价吧
So give me a number.
这次又要从我这拿走多少
How much more is this going to cost me?
我并不想要你的钱
I don’t want your money.
那你为什么来
Why have you come?
我想看看你
I wanted to get a look at you.
我正好也想看看你
I wanted to get a look at you too.
你和我想的不一样
You’re not what I expected.
但是我也知道
But then again,
我打赌奈特也把我塑造成了坏人是吗
I bet Nat painted me as the bad guy too, didn’t he?
差不多吧
Something like that.
听着
Look,
我已经有了一个儿子
I already have a son.
但我愿意为你安排一些事情
But I might be willing to make an arrangement with you.
当然这是不能公开的
Not out in the open, of course.
我能帮你在销♥售♥店里安排一份工作
But I could get you a job in sales.
我们将在里诺开一家新的销♥售♥店
We’re opening a new dealership in Reno.
所以你是我的父亲
So you’re my father.
我觉得我们应该做一个合法的血液测试
I suppose we ought to get a legitimate blood test.
我猜奈特是在骗我
I got to assume Nat’s hustling me.
那你为什么还要给钱
Why’d you pay him?
内疚
Guilt.
同情
Pity.
我想让他觉得他一生中曾成功地
I wanted him to feel like he’d pulled off
做了件大事
something big for once in his life.
你知道的 这算大事啊
You know, a big score.
听着
Look,
竞选结束后你来找我
after the election, you get in touch with me.
我现在必须要回去了
I really have to be getting back.
好的 我能再问一个问题吗
Okay, can I ask you a question?
你爱过她吗
Did you love her?
你知道女人是什么样子的
You know what women are like.
你在激动的时刻说了一些话
You say something in the heat of the moment.
你吧是认真的
Do you mean it?
她们却当真了
They think it’s forever.
亲爱的
Honey?
你在让一些很重要的人士等着
You’re keeping some very important people waiting.
你知道怎么出去吗
Can you see your way out?
看我怎么进来的就知道了
Saw my way in.
现在 我将把麦克风交给汤姆
Seriously, I will turn the mic over to Tom.
汤姆 你要说些关于伯特·克鲁格的什么呢
Tom, what do you have to say about Bert Kruger?
他是一个诚实且正直的人
He’s a man of honor and integrity,
尽管也是一个二手车销♥售♥人员
despite being a used car salesman.
这是我的荣幸去支持他
It would be my honor to support him
成为这个城市的下任市长
as the next mayor of this city,
特别是如果我能得到那辆新卡迪车的折扣
especially if I get the discount on that new Caddy.
给你了 汤姆
You got it, Tom.
只是开个玩笑 伯特
Just kidding, Bert.
大家好
Hi, everybody.
我很快就说完
I’ll be real quick.
我只想说几句话
I just wanted to say a few words
关于我刚发现是我父亲的人
about the man I’ve just discovered is my father,
克鲁格先生
Mr. Kruger.
爸爸
Dad.
我只想说最终能见到你是一件多么好的事
I just wanted to say how great it is to finally meet you
见到我长久以来思念的那个人
and to see what I’ve been missing all this time.
我曾坐过牢
I was in jail.
关于你为了摆脱我给的一百零二万
And about that $150,000 that you paid to get rid of me,
我并不想要
I don’t want it.
我讨厌贿赂
I hate bribes.
别跑
Hold it!
克鲁格先生 你刚被揭发
Mr. Kruger, sir, you’ve just been accused
付给一个自称是你儿子的
of paying hush money to an ex-con
前科犯封口费
who claims to be your son.
你有什么要解释吗 先生
Do you have any comments, sir?
这一定是我竞争对手特伦斯·比森的诡计
Yes, this is dirty tricks by Terrance Bissen, my opponent.
这是在否认吗 先生
Is that a denial, sir?
这是确信的否认
It’s a categorical denial.
请让一下 非常感谢
Excuse me. Thank you very much.
你把钱还给他了吗
Did you give him the money?
你怎么能那样做
How could you do that?
你知道你做了什么吗
What have you done?
你还了一百零二万啊
You gave back $150,000.
我说的对吗
Am I right?
你把钱给他了吗
Did you give him the money?
有还是没有
Yes or no?
拜托
Come on.
你可没教过我还钱
You raised me better than that.
维加斯 我们来了
Vegas, here we come.
奈特

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!