They win.
对不起,什么 这是什么书?
I’m sorry, what — what book is this?
这真的会发生吗?
Is this really happening?
[ Sighs ]
我听到一个猜测,
I heard a theory that, uh,
他们不喜欢靠近水的地方.
they don’t like places near water.
也许我们靠近湖泊这类的地方, 会安全点.
Maybe we’d be safe from them near a lake or something.
听起来像是瞎掰.
Sounds made-up.
我在Ray Reddy的屋子里 见到过他们中的一个.
I saw one of them at Ray Reddy’s house.
我不能肯定,
I can’t be sure,
但我本能地感到它想伤害我.
but I got the distinct feeling he wanted to harm me.
所以…
So…
我们需要选择是相信湖泊的猜测, 打包走人:
we can choose to believe this lake idea, pack up, and go,
还是留在这里,躲在家里, 等着他们来.
or we can stay here, hide inside our home, wait it out.
我们可能反应过激, 但我宁愿相信那些事.
We might be overreacting, but I’m willing to live with that.
无论如何,至少我们能在一起.
Either way, at least we’ll be together.
赞成湖泊猜测的,举手.
All those in favor of the lake idea, raise your hand.
Yeah.
赞成留在家里的,举手.
All those in favor of home, raise your hand.
好吧.
Okay.
我投的票算两票.
My vote counts as two.
胡扯!你作弊!
That’s bullshit! You’re cheating!
Morgan, 冷静点.
Morgan, calm down.
我的票算两票是因为 我代表这个家的父母.
I get two votes because I represent two parents here.
我们还不了解情况.
We don’t know anything yet.
无论如何我们在这里会更安全.
We’ll be safe here anyway.
我不想离开家.
I don’t want to leave home.
这里是我们和妈妈 一起生活的地方.
This is where we lived with Mom.
与这个无关.
That’s got nothing to do with this.
我改投.
I change my vote.
你不能改投你的票.
You can’t change your vote.
赞成留在家里的,举手.
All those in favor of home, raise your hand.
这真是可笑.
This is ridiculous.
你输了, 3比2.
You lose, 3-2.
[ Sighs deeply ]
我们要用木板封起 这个房♥子的所有窗户.
We’re going to board up every window in this house.
我们怎么知道木板会有用?
How do we know boards will do anything?
因为他们好像搞不掂餐柜的门.
Because they seem to have trouble with pantry doors.
[ Sighs deeply ]
[ Wind chimes tinkling ]
[ Door hinges creak ]
[ Corn stalks rustling ]
[ Tinkling, rustling continue ]
[ Soft thud ]
[ Tinkling, rustling intensify ]
我们刚刚收到
Man on TV: The information we’re receiving
来自我们世界各地分支机构的消息.
comes from our affiliates across the world.
爸爸, Merrill叔叔!
[ Siren wails on TV, pounding ] Morgan: Dad, Uncle Merrill!
安曼,包括奈洛比, 北♥京♥, 和耶路撒冷
Amman joins Nairobi, Beijing, and Jerusalem
根据最新确认 有发光体出现.
as the latest to confirm the appearance of lights.
超过274城市出现发光体.
There are lights in over 274 cities.
人们相信在一小时内会将 有400个城市出现这样的发光体.
They think it’ll be 400 within the hour.
他们出现在麦田符号♥附近 大约一英里范围内.
They’re appearing at or within one mile of crop signs.
那些是为导航用的.
They were for navigation.
它们形成了一幅地图.
They made a map.
他们将在我们一英里的范围内.
They’re gonna be within a mile of us.
爸爸?
Dad?
什么事?
Yes?
人们认为这些是
They think these are staged
发动开始进攻前奏.
immediately preceding an attack maneuver.
我错了.他们是有敌意的.
I was wrong. They’re hostile.
[ Horns honk on TV ]
这就像 “世界大战
It’s like “War of the Worlds.”
全球各国地面部队已经严阵以待
Man on TV: Ground forces have been assembled
in countries throughout the globe.
成千上万的人
[ Clears throat ]
聚集在寺庙、犹太教会堂、教堂.
Hundreds of thousands
have flocked to temples, synagogues, and churches.
[ lndistinct conversations, bell tolls ]
上帝与我们大家同在.
God be with us all.
[ Machinery clanking, helicopters whirring on TV ]
我要去各个窗口查看下.
I’m going to get back to the windows.
嘿,你们都还好吗?
Hey, you guys okay?
有个家伙预测这是世界末日.
Some guy had a sign saying it was the end of the world.
别担心.
Don’t worry.
你会保护我们的,对吗?
You won’t let anything happen to us, right?
是的.
No way.
我真希望你我的爸爸.
I wish you were my dad.
你说什么呀?
What did you say?
不准你再说这类话.
Don’t you ever say anything like that again.
永远不准.
Ever.
[ Tinkling ]
卧室的窗户太多了.
There’s too many windows in the bedrooms.
我们的木板不够.
We don’t have enough boards.
我们把卧室的门钉起来.
We’ll board up the bedroom doors.
我们睡在那里?
Where are we gonna sleep?
在客厅.
In the family room.
lsabel怎么办?
What about lsabel?
晚饭后我们把它拴在车♥库♥里.
We’ll tie her up in the garage after dinner.
我做些三明治.
I’ll make some sandwiches.
我要意大利细面条.
I want spaghetti.
我们要吃快点, Bo.
We’ll just eat fast, Bo.
意大利细面条听起来不错.
Spaghetti sounds great.
你要什么, Morgan?
What do you want, Morgan?
什么都可以吗?
Anything?
法国吐司面包…
French toast…
还有土豆泥.
and mashed potatoes.
现在我们谈谈吧.
Now we’re talking.
你要什么, Merrill?
How about you, Merrill?
红烧鸡肉
Chicken teriyaki.
主意不错
Good choice.
我想要熏肉三明治.
I’m going to have a cheeseburger with bacon.
多点熏肉.
Extra bacon. [ Chuckles ]
大家有什么问题吧? 吃啊.
What’s the matter with everyone? Eat.
也许我们该做祈祷.
Maybe we should say a prayer.
不.
No.
为什么不?
Why not?
我们不祈祷.
We’re not saying a prayer.
Bo有不祥的预感.
Bo has a bad feeling.
我做过一个梦.
I had a dream.
我们不祈祷.
We aren’t saying a prayer.
吃呀!
Eat!
我恨你.
I hate you.
那很好.
That’s fine.
你害死妈妈的.
You let Mom die.
Morgan.
Merrill: Morgan.
我决不会再把我生命里的 任何一分钟浪费在祈祷上.
I am not wasting one more minute of my life on prayer.
任何一分钟.
Not one more minute.
懂吗?
Understood?
现在我们开始享受这顿晚餐.
[ Bo cries ]
Now we are going to enjoy this meal.
没有人可以阻止我们享受这顿晚餐, 尽情享用吧!
No one can stop us from enjoying this meal, so enjoy it!
不准哭!
— [ Crying continues ] — Stop crying!
Graham… 别朝她大声叫嚷!
— Graham… — Don’t yell at her!
[ Crying continues ]
好吧,既然你们都不想吃.
All right, since you’re all not gonna eat.
我就每样都试点.
I’m gonna try some of everything.
[ Silverware bangs ]
[ Sniffles ]
[ Crying ]
[ Static ]
[ Droning, trilling ]
[ “Off air” signal blaring ]
它们要开始了.
It’s happening.
[ lnsects chirping ]
[ Silence ]
Graham, 快点.
Graham, hurry.
我有告诉过你 你出生的时候的事吗, Bo?
Did I ever tell you what everyone said
when you were born, Bo?
当你妈妈把你生下来, 你没有哭.
You came out of your mama, and you didn’t even cry.
你只是张开你的双眼,
You just opened your eyes,
看着房♥间里的所有人.
and you looked around the room at everybody.
你的眼又大又明亮.
[ Chuckles ] Your eyes were so big and gorgeous.
房♥间里的女士们喘着气.
All the ladies in the room just gasped.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!