There are pictures.
Bimbu博士,这本书的作者之一–
Dr. Bimbu, one of the authors of the book —
-Bimbu? -爸爸
— Bimbu? — Dad.
我只是想问他怎么会叫这名
I just asked his name.
你的语气有问题
You had a tone.
他说外星人来防 不外两个原因–
He said there are two reasons why extraterrestrials would visit us —
出于探索未知 的目的与我们接触
to make contact in the spirit of exploration
从而加深他们对宇宙的认识
and furthering the knowledge of the universe,
或者出于别的目的– 带着敌意
or the other reason — they’re hostile.
他们耗尽了他们星球的资源
They’ve used up all the resources on their planet,
因而计划下一步 攫取我们的星球的资源
and they’re looking to harvest our planet next.
给我
Here.
看起来有点象我们家,是吧?
Looks a little like our house, doesn’t it?
窗户都一样
Same windows.
真怪
That’s weird.
[ T elephone rings ]
— [ Gasps ] — [ Gasps ]
嗯,好了
Yeah, oh, yeah.
Bimbu博士那里来的信息 今天就到此为止吧
That’s enough from Dr. Bimbu for now.
我们所有人都必须冷静下来
Everybody in this house needs to calm down
吃点水果什么的
and eat some fruit or something.
[ Ringing continues ]
喂?
Hello?
神父吗?
Man: Father?
喂?
Hello?
喂?!
Hello?!
[ Pulsating tone ]
[ Footsteps approach ]
[ Door hinges creak ]
我出去一会儿
I’m going out for a few minutes.
谁都别离开这儿– 谁也别
No one leaves this house — no one.
你去哪儿?
Merrill: Where you going?
Ray Reddy家
[ Keys jingle ] — Ray Reddy’s house.
干吗?
Why?
我想刚才是他打的电♥话♥
I think he just called here.
[ Door opens, slams ]
你不觉得要发生 什么不好的事了吗
Bo: You don’t think something bad will happen,
Morgan?
do you, Morgan?
怎么了?你又有什么预感了?
Why? You have one of your feelings again?
是不好的预感吗?
Is it bad?
我不会让任何不好的事 发生在你身上的
I won’t let anything bad happen to you.
我不想让你死
I don’t want you to die.
谁说我会死的?
Who said I was gonna die?
谁说我会死的?
Who said I was gonna die?
[ Knock on door ]
[ lnsects chirping ]
[ lnsects chirping, door hinges creak ]
[ Creaking ]
[ Pulsating tone ]
喂,Ray
Hello, Ray.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
我记下了你的号♥码 想给你打电♥话♥
I wrote your number down to call you.
结果在电♥话♥机旁边 放了6个月都没打
It’s been sitting next to the phone for 6 months.
当我发现它进了这屋子的时候…
When I knew it was inside the house…
我想不出除了你还能给谁打电♥话♥ 我吓坏了
I couldn’t think of any other number to call. I panicked.
谢谢你能赶来,神父
Thank you for coming, Father.
不客气,Ray
You’re welcome, Ray.
我那天夜里干得太晚了
I worked so long that night.
我再没有在开车 的时候打过瞌睡…
I’ve never fallen asleep driving before…
从那以后
never since.
别这样
Don’t.
大多数情况下 开车回家的路上
Most of the ride home,
视线里都没有任何车辆来往
there wasn’t a car in sight in either direction.
如果我那时就开始打瞌睡
If I’d have fallen asleep then,
我也许就会掉进沟里 撞个头破血流
I would have ended up in a ditch with a headache.
但我打瞌睡偏偏 是在那个时刻–
And it had to be at that right moment —
就是我撞到在散步 的她的那10到15秒钟
that 10, 15 seconds when I passed her walking.
就好像是冥冥之中 注定的一样
It was like it was meant to be.
我想如果现在 就是世界末日的话
I guess if this is the end of the world,
我死定了,是吧?
I’m screwed, right?
杀死牧师妻子的人
People who kill reverends’ wives
肯定排不上上天堂的路的
aren’t exactly ushered to the front of the line in Heaven.
[ Keys jingle ]
你–你要去哪儿,Ray?
[ Engine turns over ]
Wh– Where are you going, Ray?
去湖边
To the lake.
我看出来…
The way I see it…
在麦田里作了标记的地方–
these places marked in crops and such —
没有一处是靠水的
none of them are really near water.
我想他们也许怕水
I don’t think they like water.
总比这儿好点
Can’t be any worse than here.
你看到什么了吗,Ray?
Did you see something, Ray?
我清楚我对你造成的伤害
I know what I’ve done to you.
我让你开始 怀疑自己的信仰
I made you question your faith.
我真心诚意地为我所造成的 对你和你家人的伤害道歉
I’m truly sorry for what I’ve done to you and yours.
[ Sighs deeply ]
好了
All right.
记着别打开我的厨柜,神父
And don’t open my pantry, Father.
我在那儿发现了他们中 的一个并把他关里面了
I found one of them in there and locked him in.
[ Tires spin ]
我们即将向你们展示的 令人震惊的镜头
Woman on TV: The startling footage we’re about to show you
是42岁的Romero Valadarez所拍摄的
was photographed by a 42-year-old, Romero Valadarez.
这段录像是昨天下午拍摄的
This video was taken yesterday afternoon
在他儿子的7生日那天
at his son’s 7th birthday
在巴西的Passo Fundo城
in the city of Passo Fundo, Brazil.
它被送到当地的新闻机构
It was sent to the local news bureau there
几分钟前通过卫星传给了我们.
and sent to us via satellite just a few minutes ago.
到目前为止,公认这段录像是真实的.
All initial opinions are this is genuine.
你将看到的可能会令你不安.
What you’re about to see may disturb you.
[ Children shouting indistinctly in Portuguese ]
[ Dog barking ]
让开,孩子们! 别当着!
Move, children! Vamanos!
[ Shouting continues ]
[ Shouting intensifies ]
哦!
Oh!
[ Shouting continues ]
[ Tape rewinds ]
[ Shouts in Portuguese ]
[ Rustling, wind whistling ]
[ Rustling stops ]
你好
Hello?
警♥察♥来了.我和他们一起来的.
The police are here. I am with them.
我是警官.
I am a police officer.
我只想跟你谈谈.
I just want to talk with you.
我们知道这全是场闹剧.
We know all about the hoax.
我们已经逮捕一些你的朋友, 用囚车押送去城里了.
We already took some of your friends downtown in a paddy wagon.
告诉我们你的名字, 为什么要这么做,
Just tell us your name and why you did it,
我们会给你和你其他朋友相同的对待.
and we’ll give you the same deal we gave the others.
别拿生命冒险,孩子.
Don’t throw your life away, son.
[ Sighs ]
[ Knife scrapes ]
[ Grunts ]
哦! 哎哟!
[ Scrapes ]
Oh! Ah!
哦!
Oh!
[ Both scream ]
[ Birds chirping ]
[ Dead bolt clicks ]
他们的皮肤会变色.
Their skin changes colors.
那就是为什么我们 在晚上看不见他们的原因.
That’s why we couldn’t see them that night.
告诉我, Morgan.
Tell me something, Morgan.
在你的书里…
Uh…in this book of yours…
是不是刚好详细地描述了
did they happen to detail
如果他们有敌意, 会发生什么事?
what would happen if they were hostile?
是的.
Yes.
书上说他们很可能侵略我们.
It said they would probably invade.
他们可能是用肉搏地面战.
They would use ground tactics — hand-to-hand combat.
他们不会是用我们的技术 或者空降战术
They wouldn’t use our technology or fight an airborne battle
因为他们知道我们 最后会使用核武器的.
’cause they know eventually we would use nuclear weapons.
那么这个星球 将对他们毫无意义.
Then the planet would be useless to them.
怎么可能会有人知道那种事情? 这太荒谬了.
How could anyone possibly know that information? It’s ridiculous.
书上还说了什么?
What else did it say?
书上说这次侵略只会 有两个结局中的一个.
They said there are one of two outcomes of an invasion.
一个是, 他们开战,而且战败了,
One, they fight and are defeated and have to return again
也许几百年甚至几千年后 他们会再次大举进攻
with full forces hundreds, maybe even thousands, of years later.
第二个是什么?
What’s two?
他们赢了.