Enchanté.
来吃些鹌鹑吧
Here doing some quail.
谢谢
Spasiba.
俄♥国♥有鹌鹑吗?
Do they have quail in Russia?
您说法语?
Do you speak French?
会一点
A little.
不过绝大多数英国人不能
But the most Englishmen can’t, or do…
也不愿说别的外语
…not want to speak other languages.
那他们怎么和外国人交流呢?
How do they communicate with strangers then?
他们会扯着嗓子说英语
They speak English louder.
请告诉大使先生
Please tell the ambassador that this,
从来没有这么严酷的冰冻造访英格兰岛
great frost is the most severe ever to have visited these islands.
跟他说 在诺福克有个年轻的村妇
Erh, tell him that in Norfolk a young country…
在众目睽睽下变成了粉末
…woman was seen to turn visibly to powder…
一阵冷风吹过来时 变成灰尘无影无踪
…and was blown away in a puff of dust in the icy blast.
真是有趣
Most amusing.
别担心 我亲爱的 他们这种荒谬的情感不会维持整个冬季的
Don’t worry my dear, this absurd affection will not last the season.
再说了…
After all..
她是一个外国人!
She’s a foreigner.
奥兰多大人 您正处于变成傻瓜的危险中
My Lord Orlando, you’re in danger of becoming a fool.
您会自毁掉这片也许是全世界 最好的前途
You’re ruining what could be the finest…
为了什么?
…career in the land and for what?
前途我已不再关心 莫瑞
I no longer care for a career, Moray.
我只关心爱情
I’m only interested in love.
可是追求一个哥萨克女人…
Don’t you see in courting a Cossack, you’re…
您不仅使您的未婚妻蒙羞
…humiliating not only your fiancé…
而是狠狠羞辱了全英国所有的女性
…but the entire female population of this country.
除此之外 他们什么也没有
Besides which, they have nothing.
要么他们为什么要来这儿?
Why do you think they’re here?
为了你 我愿去猎狼而不是去捕兔子
For your sake I would hunt wolf instead of…
畅饮伏特加而不再碰威士忌
…rabbit drinking vodka instead of whiskey.
真是慷慨
How generous.
与欧芙斯涅夫人的婚约是那样滑稽
As for marriage to the good Lady Euphrosyne the thing is…
我从来都没有考虑过这事
…so probably absurd that I scarcely give it a thought.
真是殷勤
How gallant.
这仿佛是用尖利的鱼钩把我从水里拉出来
I feel as if I’ve been hooked through the nose and rushed…
疼痛难忍♥ 可却心甘情愿
…through the waters painfully yet with my own consent.
真是勇敢
How brave.
大人您忘了我们已经订婚了吗?
My Lord, have you quite forgotten that we are betrothed?
夫人 我一直记着这件事
My Lady, I’m being constantly reminded.
您说得倒轻松
You speak so lightly of it.
您背叛了我
You’ve betrayed me.
男人就知道背叛!
The treachery of men.
这从来就没生效过
It would never have worked.
男人应该跟随着他内心的感受
A man must follow his heart.
那儿
There.
你住那里
Where you live?
没错
I do.
就你一人?
By yourself?
是的
Well, yes.
暂时就我一人
At the moment.
没有兄弟?
No brother?
没有姐妹?
No sister?
你呢?萨莎?
You Sasha?
如果我有的话我就不会来这了
If I had brother I wouldn’t be here.
我父亲只有我一个独生女
My father only has me.
仿佛有锋利的刀刃
Nothing thicker than a knifes blade…
割开了幸福后的愁绪
…separates melancholy from happiness.
为什么你这样悲伤?
Why are you sad?
因为…
Because.
因为我无法接受这样的幸福终究会终结
Because I can’t bear this happiness to end.
可是我们在一起啊
But we are together.
是啊 仅仅是现在
Yes, now.
明天呢?
But what about tomorrow?
还有未来呢?
And the day after?
奥兰多
Orlando.
我觉得你的忧郁很荒诞
I think you suffer from a strange melancholy.
好像你得提前忍♥受痛楚
Which is, you suffer in advance.
看着我 看着我…
Look at me. Look.
你太认真了 奥兰多
You are too serious, Orlando.
可似乎还不够
And yet not serious enough.
阴影 你只是看见了阴影 -可你在他的怀抱里!
Shadows, you saw shadows. – You were in his arms.
那仅仅是光线的恶作剧而已 -那你当时到底在干什么?
It was illusion in light. – Then what were you doing?
他只是带我穿过甲板而已 -可我确实看到了你
He was taking me across deck. – But I saw you.
上帝会处死我
May gods destroy me, if I family
如果我真的倒在一个水手的怀中
Menchikov would lie in arm of sailor.
萨莎
Sasha.
我没法想像没有你的生活
I cannot think of a life without you.
和我在一起
Stay with me.
永远也别离开 -可那是不可能的
Don’t ever go. – But it’s impossible.
为什么?
But why?
当冰层裂开时我们终会离开
Because when ice breaks we must go.
可我们是命中注定的
But we’re linked.
我们的命运是连在一起的
Our destinies are linked.
你是属于我的!
You’re mine.
为什么?
Why?
因为我爱慕你!
Because I adore you.
午夜时与我在伦敦塔桥相会
Meet me at midnight at London bridge.
我们会像鸟儿一样自♥由♥飞翔
We’ll fly away as free as birds.
广阔的空间 清新的空气
Lots of air, very fresh.
那…
There.
这就决定了!
It’s decided.
your lessons, speak now his now his a lot with peace within
(莎士比亚”奥赛罗”)
Speak of me as I am.
不要徇情回护 也不要恶意构陷
Nothing extenuates nor sits down aught in malice.
你们应当说
Then speak of one.
我是一个在恋爱上 不智而过于深情的人
Who loved lord wisely but to well
一个不容易发生嫉妒的人
But one whom not easily jealous
可是一旦被人煽动以后 就会糊涂到极点
But being wrought, perplexed in the extreme
一个像印度人一样糊涂的人
Of one whose hand, like the base Indian…
会把一颗 比他整个部落所有的财产更贵重的珍珠
…threw a pearl away.
随手抛弃
worth more than all his tribe.
我在杀死你以前 曾经用一吻和你诀别
I kissed thee ear. I killed thee.
现在
No way but this.
我自己的生命
By killing myself…
也在一吻里终结
To die upon a kiss.
这出剧棒极了
Terrific play.
她会… 她会来的
She will. She will be here.
救命!
Help. Help.
女人就知道背叛!
The treachery of women.
Ehm, ehm.
Ehm.
早上好
Good morning.
是时候该醒来了…
It’s now time to awake.
在这样一个美丽的早晨…
To such a fine morning.
度过如此漫长的酣睡
From such a long refreshing sleep.
六天了 您说?今天是第七天了
Six days you say? – Tomorrow will be the seventh.
这欢乐 光芒四射的奇妙之日
¶ This pleasing shining wondrous day. ¶
奥兰多大人…
The Lord Orlando…
在睡觉
…is sleeping.
我只能找到三个词来形容女性
I can find only three words to describe the female sex.
可没有一个是值得说出来的
None of which are worth expressing.
1650年
诗歌♥
“当我受尽命运和人们的白眼
When in disgrace with fortune and men’s eyes.
莎士比亚十四行诗
暗暗地哀悼自己的身世飘零
I all alone be weep my outcast state.
徒用呼吁
and trouble heaven…
去干扰聋瞆的苍天
…with my bootless cries.
顾盼着身影
and look upon myself…
诅咒自己的生辰…”
…and curse my fate.
Aah.
诗歌♥
Poetry.
滚开!
Get off.