There she is.
她在这里!
Mom! Sweetie!
妈妈!嘿,亲爱的!
So this is where you work? Oh, it’s wonderful! Is it a living room? Is it a restaurant? Who can tell? But I guess that’s the fun.
这就是你工作的地方啊!好棒啊!这是客厅?还是餐厅?谁看得出来?我猜乐趣就在这儿吧。
Pretty much. Here, meet my friends.
差不多啦,来,看看我的朋友。
Monica! You look gorgeous! Oh, my, the last time I saw you, it was eat or be eaten.
莫妮卡,你看起来好美哟。上回我看到你的时候,不是在吃就是被吃的状态。
Uh, this is Joey, this is Phoebe, and this is Chandler, and you remember Ross.
这是乔伊,这是菲比,这是钱德,你记得罗斯吧?
Oh hello, Ross. Hi, Mrs. Green.
你好,罗斯。格林太太…
So, what do you think of my daughter in the apron with the big job?
你们认为我们家瑞秋系着围裙…做大事的样子如何?
Oh Mom!
妈妈!
Ok. If you didn’t pour the coffee, no one would have anything to drink.
没有你来倒咖啡呢,大家都休想喝到东西了。
Believe me, sometimes that happens.
相信我,有时候真的会这样的。
This is just so exciting. You know, I never worked. I went straight from my father’s house to the sorority house to my husband’s house. I am just so proud of you.
太令人兴奋了,我从来没有工作过。我从我爸家,直接到女学生联谊会之家…然后再到我先生的家,我真为你骄傲。
Oh, really?
真的啊?
Yes.
是的。
I know who it is you remind me of. Evelyn Dermer. ‘Course that’s before she got the lousy facelift. Now she looks like Soupy Sales.
我知道你让我想起了谁了。艾沃琳·德莫。像做拉皮手术失败之前的她,现在她像苏比·赛尔了。
Pheebs, who’s Evelyn Dermer?
菲比,艾沃琳·德莫是谁?
I don’t know. Who’s Soupy Sales?
不知道,苏比·赛尔是谁啊?
Oh my God, there’s an unattractive nude man playing the cello.
老天啊!有个丑陋裸男在拉大提琴。
Yeah, well just be glad he’s not playing a smaller instrument.
是啊,还好他不是在演奏一个比较小的乐器。
You have some life here, sweetie.
你在这儿可真有生活啊。
I know. And mom, I realize you and daddy were upset when I didn’t marry Barry and get the big house in the suburbs with all the security and everything.
我知道,妈,我知道你跟爸很不高兴我没有嫁给贝瑞,住在郊外的大房子,过着安逸的生活。
But, God this is just so much better for me, you know?
可是,这样对我好多了?
I do know. You didn’t love Barry, honey. And I’ve never seen you this happy. I look at you and I think, oh, this is what I want.
我知道,你不爱贝瑞,亲爱的。我也没见过你这么快乐过。看着你,我心里在想…“这是我要的”。
For…me.
你这么说是为我吗?
Well, not just for you.
不只是为了你啦。
Well, what do you mean?
你是什么意思啊?
I’m uh, considering leaving your father.
我在考虑离开你爸爸。
All right. Tell me if this is too cute. Lesbian wedding, chicken breasts.
好,告诉我这是不是很可爱:女同婚礼…鸡胸肉。
Oh God. I think I’m gonna be sick.
天啊,我想我快吐了。
Why? It’s not like I’m putting little nipples on them!
为什么?我又没有在上面放小乳头!
And you had no idea they weren’t getting along?
你完全不知道他们处得不好?
None.
不知道。
They didn’t fight a lot?
他们不常吵架?
No! They didn’t even talk to each other. God, how was I supposed to know they were having problems?
不,他们连话都不讲了。天啊,他们不讲话我怎么会知道,他们之间有问题啊?
You know in my day, divorce was not an option.
在我那个时代,离♥婚不是个选择。
Hey, look who’s up.
看谁醒了。
Oh, I just can’t believe this is happening.
我只是无法相信这个事情嘛。
I mean, when I was little, everybody’s parents were getting divorced, you know? I just figured as a grownup I wouldn’t have to worry about this.
我是说我小时候,每个人的父母都在闹离♥婚。我只是想,我长大了,就不用再担心这个了。
Well is there any chance that you can look at this as flattering? I mean, she’s doing it because she wants to be more like you.
你可不可以把这件事看做夸奖你呢?我是说,她这样做是想向你学♥习♥。
Well, then, you know, couldn’t she’ve just copied my haircut?
那她不能,学我的发型就好了吗?
You know, it’s funny when my parents got divorced, they sent me to this shrink, and she told me that all kids have a tendency to blame themselves.
我父母离♥婚的时候,他们还叫我去看心理医生呢…他们告诉我,所有的小孩都会怪自己。
But in your case it’s actually kinda true.
就你而言,这真应该怪你呢。
Oh, that’s him.
就是他。
Damn. My mail order grandfather hasn’t come yet.
该死,我邮购的爷爷怎么还没寄来。
Phoebe?
菲比?
Yes, hi, Mr. Adelman.
是,爱德曼先生。
Nice to see you.
幸会,幸会。
Hi, thanks for meeting me.
谢谢你来见我。
Oh, that’s all right, although you did cut into my very busy day of sitting.
没问题,不过你的确打扰了我,忙碌昏坐的一天。
Um, do you wanna sit?
你要坐下来吗?
Oh, no no no, please, I spent most of midmorning trying to stand up. Now uh, what can I do for you, my dear?
不…不用了,我早上花了好多时间才站起来。我能为你做些什么,亲爱的?
Oh, ok. I don’t know how to say this, but um, I think when your wife’s spirit left her body, it um, kind of stuck around in me.
我不知道该怎么说啦…当你太太的灵魂,离开她身体的时候…她转入了我的…身上。
You’re saying, my wife is in you?
你说我太太在你身上?
Yeah. Ok, you don’t have to believe me but um, can you think of any unfinished business she might have had, like any reason she’d be hanging around?
你用不着相信我啦…不过你能想出她或许,有什么未完成的心愿吗?有什么原因让她留下来吗?
Well, I don’t know what to tell you dear. The only thing I can think of is that she always used to say that before she died, she wanted to see everything.
我不知道该说什么。我唯一能够想到的是…以前她常说她死之前,她想见识一切。
Everything?
一切?
Everything.
一切。
Whoa, that’s a lot of stuff.
那可真是不少。
Oh, wait, II remember, she also said she wanted to sleep with me one last time.
等一等…我想起来了,她还说,她想最后再跟我上一次床。
I’m sorry, there’s laughing in my head.
对不起,我脑袋里有笑声。
Worth a shot, huh?
值得一试吧,对吧?
Look at this.
看这一张。
These are Halloween, three years ago.
这是三年前万圣节的照片。
Oh, look, here’s Barry. Oh, did he have to come straight from the office?
你看,这是贝瑞。他直接从诊所过来吗?
No, that was his costume. See, he’s actually an orthodontist, but he came as a regular dentist.
不,那是他的变装。他是个牙齿矫正师,但他打扮成一般的牙医。
Um, you guys, remember when I said before, uh, “thank you, but I don’t really need your help”?
各位,记得我以前说,谢了,我不需要你们帮忙?
Actually, what I think you said was, “don’t touch that, and get the hell out of my kitchen.”
事实上,我想你说的是…“别乱碰,离我的厨房远一点”。
Really? Weird. Anyway, see, I planned everything really well. I planned and I planned and I planned. It just turns out, I don’t think I planned enough time to actually do it.
真的?奇怪,不过…我一切都计划得很好,我计划计划又计划。但好像我没有计划出,足够的时间来完成我的计划。
Hey, Mon, you want some help?
莫妮卡,需要帮忙吗?
If you want.
如果你想的话。
Hey. Hey. Hey.
嗨。嗨。
What a day. Oh, I took her everywhere. The Museum of Modern Art, Rockefeller Center, Statue of Liberty.
好长的一天!我带这位老太太到处去逛。我们去了现代美术馆,洛克菲勒中心…自由女神像。
She’s still with you?
她还跟着你啊?
Yes. I guess she hasn’t seen everything yet. Oh, I’ll be right back, she has to go to the bathroom again. Oh, such a pretty face.
对呀,我猜这位老太太,还没见过一切呢。我马上回来,她必须再去一趟厕所。你的脸好美!
Oh, this is so much fun, just the girls. You know what we should do? Does anybody have any marijuana?
这好好玩,就只有我们女生。知道我们该做什么吗?谁有♥大♥麻♥?
God!
天啊!
All right, look, no one’s smoking pot around all this food.
听着,不准在这堆食物旁边吸♥大♥麻♥。
That’s fine. I never did it. I just thought I might. So, what’s new in sex?
没关系。我从没抽过,只想试一试那,最近有什么新的爱♥爱姿势吗?
Oh! What’s new in sex?
新的爱♥爱姿势?!
Oh, the only man I’ve ever been with is your father.
我只跟你老爸做过那件事而已。
I’m dicing, I’m dicing, I don’t hear anything.
我切我切切切,我啥也没听到。
II mean, this is no offense to your dad, sweetie, but I was thinking there might be more.
我不是在批评你爸爸,亲爱的,我只是在想…或许不只是那样而已。
Oh, I’m sorry. You know what? I cannot have this conversation with you.
对不起,你知道吗?我没有办法跟你谈这件事。
All right, all right.
好啊…
I mean, God, you just come in here, you drop this bomb on me, before you even tell Daddy. What? What do you want? Do you want my blessing?
你甚至还没告诉爸,就到我这里来丢这颗炸♥弹。你想要我的祝福吗?
No.
不。
You want me to talk you out of it? No.
想让我劝你别这样吗?不。
Then what? What do you want?
你到底要什么?
Well I guess I figured of all people you would understand.
我猜我以为,在所有人当中你最了解我。
Why on earth would I understand this?
为什么我应该要最了解你呢?
You didn’t marry your Barry honey, but I married mine.
你没有嫁给你的贝瑞,但是我嫁了我的贝瑞。
Oh.
噢。
All right people, we’re in trouble here. We’ve only got 12 hours and 36 minutes left. Move, move, move!
好了,各位,我们来不及了,我们只剩下12小时又36分,快…
Monica, I feel like you should have German subtitles.
莫妮卡,我觉得应该给你配上法西斯的德文♥字幕才对。
Joey, speed it up!
乔伊,快一点嘛!
I’m sorry, it’s the pigs. they’re reluctant to get in the blankets!
抱歉,是小香肠啦,它们不愿意进培根的小毯子啊。
Monica, how did this happen? I thought you had this all planned out.
莫妮卡,怎么会这样呢?我以为你全部都计划好了。
Do you want me to cry? Is that what you want? Do you wanna see me cry?
你要我哭吗?那就是你要的吗?你要看到我哭吗?
Sir! No sir!
长官,不要,长官!