You yet wish to train this fuck?
你真的要训练这混♥蛋♥
The boy deserves opportunity.
应该给这孩子机会
He was given such a thing,
就是因为他有了机会
and made attempt on your life in response.
所以才跑去刺杀你
Gods save me,
诸神啊
I find myself in agreement with a Gaul.
我居然同意高卢人的想法
He has known nothing but slavery.
他满脑子只有奴隶思想
The strength of such a tether not easily severed.
这种思想的束缚并不容易解除
Perhaps never to be so.
也许永远解除不了
And if we take his life?
那如果我们杀了他呢
What message will that send to those
那些自愿加入我们的人
who wish to join our cause?
会有什么样的想法
That they had best be agreeable. We’re Romans then?
明智的话就老实点呗 那不成了罗马人
Commanding through fear and threat of death?
用恐惧和死亡的威胁统治别人
If he makes attempt again,
如果他胆敢再袭击人
I will make sure he joins his fucking dominus.
我保证让他和他该死的主人团聚
And how do you propose we train this wild little dog?
那你打算怎么训练这条小疯狗呢
As Batiatus had Doctore train me.
就跟巴蒂塔斯家的教练训练我一样
And that turned out so well.
那确实训练得好哇
Liberius draws Plumbatae!
莱比瑞斯抽到了霹雳箭
Addonexus selects Vinculum!
阿多奈克瑟斯抽中了夺魂链
Release him.
放开他
Broken.
骨折
A minor injury,
轻伤
meant only to instruct.
只用指导即可
I stand in victory in my match.
我已经赢得了比赛
Yet Doctore provides only lash and rod as reward.
而教练却以鞭抽棒打作为回报
You believe you deserve otherwise?
你觉得你应该得到别的奖赏吗
This is a house of champions, Oenomaus.
这里是冠军诞生之地 奥诺玛默斯
It does not submit to you.
不是它服从你
You submit to it.
而是你服从它
Yes, Dominus.
明白 主人
One must learn to kneel, if he is ever to rise.
先学会屈膝下跪 以后才能屹立不倒
A necessary lesson…
这是必修课
if you are to one day join the champions of the House of Batiatus.
如果你想加入巴蒂塔斯家族的冠军之列
How is such a thing possible?
我怎么可能成为冠军呢
The answer lies within your breast!
答案就在你的心中
You fight with the strength of men beyond your meager years.
你拥有不符合年龄的强大力量
Yet lack the discipline to see it properly harnessed.
但没有经过训练 不能完全发挥出来
Quintus.
昆图斯
Two cups of mulsum.
倒两杯蜂蜜酒
Tell me what I must do.
告诉我要怎么做
The most difficult of tasks.
这是最难的一部分
You must discover your purpose.
你必须找到自己的目标
My purpose?
我的目标
That which you fight for.
你为何而战
I fight to stay alive.
我为生存而战
As do we all.
我们都是如此
But to grasp the heavens
但要想有超人的成就
you must fight for something greater.
你就必须找到更伟大的目标
Something beyond mere survival.
远比生存重要的东西
You are my dominus.
您是我的主人
I fight for whatever you decide.
您一声令下 我就去战斗
No, no.
不 不
This is a decision each man,
无论奴隶还是自♥由♥人
whether slave or free born, must forge himself.
都必须独♥立♥思考做出决定
It is yours alone.
全在于你自己
To your purpose.
为你的目标干杯
And the destiny it shall lead you to.
为你未来的命运干杯
Addonexus! Victor!
阿多奈克瑟斯 胜利
Just fucking barely.
这也太勉强了
Send another to face me.
再叫一个人过来打
And what of his opponent?
那他的对手该怎么办
Send him as well.
一起叫过来
You wish to leave this world,
你想赴黄泉
l shall ferry you.
那我就送你去
Addonexus thirsts for yet more blood.
阿多奈克瑟斯渴望更多的鲜血
And he shall have it!
他将如愿以偿
Attack!
进攻
Keep your left arm up!
左臂别放下去
Attack!
进攻
You carry a shield as well as sword.
盾牌和剑都要灵活使用
Not the man, the shoulder.
不是对准人 而是肩膀
Again.
再来
Attack!
进攻
Good…
很好
You expose flank.
你侧面门户大开
The ruin of many a great man.
很多好手都栽在了这里
I’m no fucking soldier!
我又不是士兵
Not yet.
暂时不是
First and second position.
第一式和第二式
Attack!
进攻
It’s heavier than I imagined.
比我想象的重多了
It will lighten in time.
到时候会变轻的
And when it becomes as a feather?
等到它轻如鸿毛的时候
What purpose do you think it shall fly to?
你觉得它应该飞向哪里呢
One of your own choosing.
这是你自己的选择
Now set foot to path, And second position!
现在站好了 第二式
Come at me again.
再来向我进攻
Attack!
进攻
Should have put the boy down.
早该把这小子干掉了
A dog bites once, he will bare fucking teeth again.
咬过人的狗 迟早还会露牙齿的
Pity.
真可惜
Why do they stare?
他们为什么盯着我们
How could they not?
怎么可能不盯
When one blessed by the gods moves among them.
一位受到诸神庇护的人来到他们身边
The gods…
诸神
Oh yes.
对哦
You rarely spoke of them, in times past.
你以前都不怎么谈论神明
Now the divine is held as confidant and council.
现在说起来倒是像模像样的
Much has changed.
今非昔比嘛
Curious words.
这话有意思
From one who claims no memory of the past.
一个自称失忆的人居然这么说
Shadows of it begin to form, in the light of a new day.
当曙光来临之时 回忆的影像汇聚成形
What shape do they take?
那是什么形状呢
One of secrets passed between us.
我们俩曾经交换过的一个秘密
You confess that you do not always
你说你并不是经常
heed the commands of your father,
听你父亲的命令
or your husband.
和你丈夫的话
You speak of my first visit to your villa.
那是我第一次到你们家的时候
When we had yet to come to truly know one another.
那时我们还没有真正了解对方
I so wished to please you.
我当时只想讨你开心
You’re the wife of the Legatus!
你是将军的妻子
Such a gift.
天赐良机
You do not know what it means,
你不知道当我在家里
to find you within the walls of my house once again.
再次看到你的时候 我是什么感觉
Filling it with life and promise…
充满了活力和希望
To survive such barbarity…
在那种暴行中幸存
you are truly touched by the gods…
你还真是受到诸神庇护的人
Gratitude.
多谢
May the gods bless you.
愿诸神保佑你
May the gods bless you.
愿诸神保佑你
Ilithyia.
伊莉西娅
They seem rather taken with her.
他们似乎被她迷住了
Seppia. A welcomed sight.
赛皮娅 见到你真高兴
Unless you intend tribute to the oracle of Batiatus as well.
除非你也想进贡给巴蒂塔斯家的神使
l do not push about in throngs.
我才不挤人堆呢
l find the odor of desperation lingers upon garment.
绝望的气味会残留在衣服上
We are of similar mind.
我也这么想
More so tethered by blood and marriage.
被血缘和婚姻束缚更是如此

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!