This arena was a gift to his beloved city.
竞技场是送给他钟爱之城的礼物
He would not see misfortune
他不愿看到这献礼的过程中
to stand in the way of the giving of it.
有任何不幸的阻碍
A most gracious offer, well received.
多么崇高的礼遇啊 盛情难却
Come.
来吧
Haunt Tullius’ place by my side,
坐我身边图利乌斯的位置
possessing his spirit for the occasion.
替他欣赏这盛典吧
Again I must offer apology.
我必须再次表达歉意
I make preparations to follow Tullius to Antioch.
我得去做准备 随图利乌斯去安提俄克
What of your ventures here?
那你这边的事务怎么办
Your ludus?
你的训练场谁管
I am retiring from the lowly call of the lanista.
我将放弃训练师这样卑微的职位
In favor of station more befitting a man of breeding.
去一个更适育人之所
What will become of your men?
那你的人怎么办
They fight this very day.
他们今天就上场了
I would not see your brief labors turn to naught.
我可不想眼看着你短命的劳力就这么废了
Solonius and I can make fair offer to divide them.
索罗尼斯和我可以开个公道的价钱收了他们
Deeply appreciated.
深表感激
Yet unnecessary.
不过没必要
Solonius and I have already come to terms.
索罗尼斯和我早已达成协议
Terms?
什么协议
I have transferred deed to all my gladiators to Solonius,
我已经把我所有的角斗士转给索罗尼斯了
under whose noble banner they will fight this day.
今天他们都将以他的名义而战
You are indeed blessed, Solonius.
你真是伟大 索罗尼斯
Your ludus now stands above all others in sheer numbers.
你训练场的人数现在居于首位
May the gods continue to show favor.
愿上帝继续眷顾
I must take my leave.
我必须离开了
Give good Solonius all consideration
请在未来的比赛中
towards future games.
多多关照索罗尼斯
Tullius and I would have it so.
图利乌斯和我一定会的
You are overly generous.
您太慷慨了
Come. I would see you away.
我送您出去
The boy all but runs from us.
他完全背叛我们了
Vettius has always been little more than Tullius’ pet.
维提乌斯一直好似图利乌斯的宠物
Is it any wonder he runs to heel
也难怪拴绳脱落
when leash is jerked?
他还是只跟屁虫
Batiatus speaks truth.
巴蒂塔斯说得对
Let us put absent friends from mind,
我们把缺席的朋友先放放
and turn towards the glories of the day.
把目光转移到今日的荣耀吧
You have done well.
你已经做得很好了
I but dance to the yank of strings.
我为这样紧张的局面欢欣鼓舞
Avoid them forming a noose,
要防止他们结成同盟
and never return to Capua while I draw breath.
在我有生之年 永不出现在卡普亚
I shall pray for the day it ceases.
我期待那天早日来临
We were supposed to divide Vettius’ men among us.
我们本该一起瓜分维提乌斯的人的
What the fuck are you doing?
你这是在干嘛
What it takes to make a name in this world.
不惜一切代价 留名于世
After years of “Bowing and scraping in shit”.
经过多年卑躬屈膝的生活之后
Is that what this is about?
就因为这个吗
A few words spoken in anger absent thought?
一气之下的胡言乱语吗
A few words?
胡言乱语
You name me friend and brother,
你跟我称兄道弟
yet at every turn remind that I lack this trait or that.
却又总是提醒我有多不配
You take information given to aid
你索取需要的信息
and move against Tullius,
与图利乌斯作对
absent regard of the difficult position it places me.
却没有考虑这会将我置于多么困难的境地
You talk of nothing.
一派胡言
Every tongue that is not your own is accused of the same.
你说的每一句话都是虚情假意
It has taken years and the price of blood,
我付出了光阴和血的代价
but I at last see you for what you are.
但最后我终于看清你是怎样的人
A man that holds no one in esteem beyond himself.
一个永远只想着自己的小人
I owe you gratitude.
我也很感激你
Without you to show the way,
没有你的指引
I would never have raised nerve to betray
我也永远没有勇气去背叛
those closest to me.
跟自己最亲近的人
What excuse does Solonius give?
索罗尼斯怎么解释
None that merit consideration.
没什么好说的
What has the crowd in such a state?
群众的情绪何谓如此高亢
Sextus announces executions before the games begin.
赛克斯宣布在比赛开始前要处决人犯
Is that not one of yours, Batiatus?
那不是你的人吗 巴蒂塔斯
The girl on the end, what was her name…
最后那个女孩 她叫什么来着
Diona.
当娜
Diona, yes.
当娜 没错
Apologies, Batiatus.
抱歉 巴蒂塔斯
The girl was only rounded up this morning.
这个女孩是今天早上抓起来的
If you wish her removed to be dealt with personally…
如果你希望将她私下处理…
No.
不用了
Let her death stand as warning.
就用她的死作为警告
To all others who would seek to betray me.
警告那些伺机背叛我的人
Caburus is your man now, Solonius.
卡布鲁斯现在归你处置了
Rise, and see him to purpose.
站起来 下令吧
As you wish.
如您所愿
A pity, to lose one so fetching.
真可惜 这样的美人就香消玉殒了
Soon you join. Cunt.
很快你也会的 杂种
Doctore.
教练
I can fight.
我能上场
Have word with dominus
去跟主人说
I already have.
我已经说过了
Aid your brothers in preparing for the day.
今天就帮你的兄弟们准备
You will fight again when you are able.
等你能行的时候再战
Yes, Doctore.
遵命 教练
You will face Tasgetius and Synetos.
你将迎战塔戈利斯和沙泥托斯
In the match before the primus.
在骁将之战之前比
Our days have been filled.
我们一直过得很是惬意
Show all of Capua why you are considered such a prize.
要让全卡普亚的人都知道 你为何配得如此盛名
Fight.
去战斗吧
And honor the House of Batiatus.
为巴蒂塔斯家族而战
There are many things I would die for.
我愿意付出生命的原因有很多
Many I deserve to die for.
很多让我心甘情愿去死
This house is no longer among them.
但这家族不是其中之一
Then fight for her.
那就为她而战
Every life you take. The blood you shed.
为了你夺去的每条生命 为你流的每一滴血
She will see it from the afterlife.
她往生之后也会看见的
Then I shall fill her eyes.
那样我就能让她瞑目了
Crixus!
克雷斯
You are first.
你先上
Ready!
准备好了
The sands have been moistened
刚才倾洒的鲜血
with our first offerings of blood!
已经湿润了地上的泥沙
But more is demanded on such a day.
但这对今天来说是远远不够的
And you shall have it!
你们都当共享
The houses of Solonius and Batiatus
索罗尼斯和巴蒂塔斯家族
will battle each other in deadly contest.
将誓死决斗
No mercy shown!
绝无同情
No quarter given!
绝无休战
The victors all to face each in the primus!
胜者都要在骁将之战中会面
You will school that little shit
你定会教训那小杂种
in the ways of a true lanista.
什么才是真正的训练场
A lesson to be remembered.
给他永生难忘的一课
It shall be a spectacle the likes of which
这一定会是连天上的神灵们
the gods themselves have never witnessed!
都闻所未闻的空前盛举
Glory to Capua!
荣誉属于卡普亚
Glory to Rome!
荣誉属于罗马
Yes!
没错
Yes!
没错
Once more Gannicus proves himself a god of the arena!
甘尼克斯再次证明了他是竞技场之神
Were that Tullius present to witness such triumph!
要是图利乌斯能在此见证这一胜利就好了
Yet I fear the numbers stand against you in the primus.
我恐怕在骁将之战中 你方的人数还是占劣势
Solonius holds twice your men.
索罗尼斯的人数是你的两倍
Numbers are meaningless.
数字都没什么意义

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!