Seek to raise alarm,
如果敢求救的话
and find throat slit well in advance of aid.
就等着获救之前挨刀子吧
We are clear?
明白了吗
You are fucking dead.
你死定了
Threats absent form,
没有了图利乌斯的后台
without Tullius to support them.
一切的威胁不过是浮云
What have you done to him?
你把他怎么了
Me?
我吗
I have done nothing.
我什么都没有做
In all of this,
一切的一切
I have never known quarrel with good Tullius.
我都与图利乌斯没有任何纠葛
Yet Batiatus…
那都是巴蒂塔斯
he is of a contrary nature.
他对其恨之入骨
And moves even as we speak to end his conflict with your man.
甚至还在我们劝说他和 你们和解时幕后行动
Forever.
一直以来都这样
The opening of the arena is upon us.
都是我们负责竞技场的开张
Tullius’ absence will be noted.
会有人发现图利乌斯缺席的
And your part in it quick upon heel.
而你们很快就会露出马脚
You are mistaken.
那你就错了
No one will suspect Tullius has left this world.
没有人会发现图利乌斯已经离世
Not when trusted Vettius heralds news
尤其是当维提乌斯你
that he has unexpectedly set sail abroad.
传讯他突然要出海远行
To attend pressing matters in Antioch.
奔赴安提俄克处理要事
What would move tongue to voice such fucking lie?
你居然敢编造这样的谎言
It more easily forms words to see you and Batiatus
倒不如去告发你和巴蒂塔斯的罪行
executed for your crimes.
然后处决你们
Based upon what evidence?
有何证据
We were not found knife in hand,
我们手上没有凶器
kneeling beside body.
尸体边上也没有痕迹
A body which even now Batiatus
而尸体现在恐怕已经
conceals beyond reach of human eyes.
被巴蒂塔斯掩藏起来了
No, my concern rests with your safety.
现在我的顾虑只因你的安危而悸动
Attempt to raise unwarranted suspicion,
图利乌斯已经不在了
and Batiatus would be sure to take offense.
你再试图编造毫无根据猜疑的话
And without Tullius to protect you…
巴蒂塔斯一定会让你好看
Youth finally matures.
年轻人终于成熟了
Now that we have settled issue,
现在这件事已经谈妥了
let us turn to other matters.
我们来谈谈其他
Of a more personal nature…
一些隐私的东西
All things change…
万物无常
What we hold close to our hearts
我们视为心肝的东西
eventually pass from this world.
最后也会随我们而去
And what we once turned from in disgust…
而我们曾经感到厌恶的东西
We embrace as necessity.
最后我们却视之不可或缺
Raise your eyes.
看着我
What do you see?
你看到了什么
The Domina of this house.
家族的主人
Is that all?
还有呢
I see a woman.
一个女人
Unlike any I have seen before.
以前从未见过的女人
Better.
这还差不多
I did not think I pleased you.
上次被召唤到您的房♥间时
When last called to your chambers.
我从未想过我能让您欢愉
I love my husband, beyond all men.
我爱我丈夫超过世上所有的男人
I would do anything for him.
我愿为他做任何事
And his legacy.
还有他的子嗣
I do not need seek pleasure.
我不是自寻欢乐
I need only your cock.
我只需要你的阳物
Speak of this,
说到这个
and see it parted from your body.
那就请你露出下♥体♥吧
Yes, Domina.
遵命 主人
Your hair and your beard
你的毛发
give the appearance of a fucking animal.
让我感觉像一头凶猛的野兽
I would have you reformed into the semblance of a man.
我希望你能打理一下 弄得像个人样
To make the lie I must tell myself more convincing…
要想说谎得先让我自己感到信服
A game well played, Batiatus.
这招用的好 巴蒂塔斯
Now let us come to terms.
现在我们来谈谈条款
Your man Gannicus obviously means a good deal to you,
你的甘尼克斯让你做出如此出格举动
to press to such extremes.
显然对你意义非凡
I will cease my pursuit of him.
我不会再对其有所妄想了
Offer more.
还有呢
I will see your house take prominence in all upcoming games.
我会让你的家族在以后的比赛中 都享受贵宾席待遇
More.
不够
Speak desire, and see it attended.
你想要什么 我都如你所愿
I desire to see you suffer.
我只希望看到你备受煎熬
As I have suffered at your fucking hands.
正如我当你受你摧残一般
Your suffering has only begun, lanista.
当有人发现你对我的所作所为后
When it is discovered what you have done to me!
你的苦难才刚刚开始呢
You will not be discovered.
没有人会发现你
Nor missed.
也不会察觉你失踪了
Solonius moves young Vettius,
索罗尼斯现在去找维提乌斯
towards offering proper explanation
教他用一个合适的解释
for your disappearance.
来掩盖你的失踪
Vettius?
维提乌斯
The city will mourn.
整个城市都会哀伤
Soon your name will be spoken of less and less.
因为从此你的名字就会很少被人提及
Until it is lost to history.
直到其随着历史而湮灭
I should have had your life at the beginning of this.
我应该一开始就结果你的性命
The mistake is mine,
都是我一手酿成的
having stayed hand in respect of your father.
因为尊敬你的父亲而手下留情
Respect?
尊敬
Then pay it to the remains of the man himself!
那就来尝尝他老人家的骨灰
Tell him how high you hold him!
去亲口告诉他你多么崇敬他
Even as your poisoned wine robs him of fucking life!
而就是你个狗♥杂♥种♥用毒酒害死了他
Tell him!
去告诉他
Tell him, you fucking shit!
有种去告诉他 你个杂种
Why should I strike against your father?
我为什么要对抗你的父亲
He was an honorable Roman.
他是个可敬的罗马人
A man who knew his place.
一个知其定位的人
As I know yours.
我也知道你的
There will be an accounting, Batiatus.
老天自会找你算账的 巴蒂塔斯
For this and everything that follows.
不仅为了这事还有之后你的所作所为
The gods will see to it some day.
上帝有一天会找上门的
But not this one.
不过都不会因为这个
This arena was your life.
这个竞技场你视之如命
Add to its foundation.
现在就融为一体吧
Have eyes ever beheld such a sight?
你亲眼目睹过这么壮观的场面吗
The laurel crown of the Republic.
堪称共和国的桂冠
Its majesty even more evident when viewed from the pulvinus.
从叶枕观望会更加明显 陛下
A great honor, to be invited by Tullius.
能够受邀 真是莫大的荣幸
One I fear undeserved.
我真是盛情难却
Yet he is a difficult man to turn from.
加上他又是个难以推却的家伙
A fact well known to all present.
这是在座各位都清楚的
I am surprised by his delay.
他迟到 我很惊讶
The opening of the arena
竞技场开幕
has been the only subject on his tongue.
他可是成天挂在嘴边
Now he stands late to his own celebration.
现在他却在自己的庆典上迟到
Apologies.
抱歉
Tullius regrets he will be absent altogether.
请原谅图利乌斯这次要缺席了
What could wrest him from so high a perch?
还有什么比这盛事更重要
Pressing concerns abroad in Antioch.
去安提俄克视察
His departure was…
他的离开
unexpected.
真让人意外
The arena would not exist without Tullius.
没有图利乌斯 这座竞技场根本不会存在
We would not be standing here, were it not for his actions.
如果不是他力邀 我们也不会站在这儿
We should halt the celebrations until his return.
我们该等到他回来再庆祝
Agreed.
同意
I shall address the crowd —
我有必要转达一下
Tullius sends hard instruction for ceremony
图利乌斯执意庆典在他缺席的情况下
to carry without him.
照常进行

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!