I would be rid of this fucking beard.
要刮胡子了
Solonius?
索罗尼斯呢
His courage hardened, and hands set to task.
鼓足勇气着手去做任务了
Then you have come to decision.
就是说你们有所谋划了
One that not even good Tullius will see coming.
就算是图利乌斯也无法预见
Gather my father’s ashes.
把我父亲的骨灰收集起来
And tell Oenomaus to prepare Gannicus to leave these walls.
告诉奥诺玛默斯准备下让甘尼克斯离开
Brother.
好兄弟
You are too late.
你来晚了
l have finished the wine.
酒已饮尽了
Would that l had enough to sink to the fucking bottom.
可惜喝的再多也不会醉
Dominus orders you prepared for transport.
主人命你即刻启程
l am to be sold then?
我真被卖♥♥了吗
What seizes Batiatus–
巴蒂塔斯是怎么了
to give you to Tullius after what he has done?
竟会把你拱手于图利乌斯那个小人
The man has lost fucking sense.
定是理智尽失
Then question mine as well.
那我亦如此
You wish this?
你竟毫不反对
l wish to stand before Tullius
我要面见图利乌斯
and have his fucking life.
取其狗命
You would have better chance flinging yourself from the cliff
你若从悬崖跃下将他砸死
and praying to land upon him.
成功几率还更大些
lt was his fucking wine.
这是那混♥蛋♥的酒
lf she had–
若她没有
all those who had hand in her passing must pay,
害她性命之人必将偿命
regardless of cost.
我将不计代价为她报仇
lt was a gift for Titus–
图利乌斯的酒
Tullius’s wine.
本是送给泰塔斯的
How did it come to pass her lips? She was no thief.
她是如何沾上的 本非偷盗之徒
What answer would matter now?
如今有何相关
She is gone and the men that took her soon to follow.
佳人已去 杀人者亦将偿命
l would rather you join her now
我宁见你今日为她殉死
than see another so close to me fall to Tullius.
而非命丧图利乌斯剑下
The choice is removed from your hands.
此事与你无关
l will break words with Batiatus.
那我就要知会巴蒂塔斯了
Oenomaus, this is how it must be.
奥诺马默斯 我意已决
She would not have wanted this.
这非她所愿
When l meet her in the afterlife,
死后与她重逢时
l do not wish to explain why l allowed a man we both loved to forfeit his life.
我不想解释 如何任凭手足兄弟走上绝路
l have lost my wife.
我已尝丧妻之痛
l do not want to see my brother follow.
不愿再失去兄弟
He deserves no less.
他依旧该死
Oenomaus–
奥诺马默斯
The time for words has passed.
谈话到此为止
Dominus. Prepare the wagon. We leave at once.
主人 准备马车我们即刻启程
What words were you about to fucking speak?
你刚才想说什么
Ones weighted with truth. Towards what purpose?
真♥相♥ 为何
He deserves to know.
他有权知悉
This is not about him.
与他无关
lt is about Gannicus and his fucking conscience.
而是你碍事的良心作祟
Speak it, and see memory of beloved wife forever tainted.
话若出口 心爱妻子的回忆便永受沾污
l cannot keep buried what l have done.
我无法缄口不言
Then see it remain in shallow grave but a while longer.
如此便再隐瞒些许时日
How am l to unearth it once l have been sold to Tullius?
我被卖♥♥给图利乌斯后 又如何告知他
l do not sell you to fucking Tullius.
我没把你买♥♥给狗♥娘♥养♥的图利乌斯
Batiatus again spits in my face?
巴蒂塔斯竟敢又对我冷嘲热讽
News absent surprise.
不足为奇
A snake by nature favors maneuvering upon its belly.
人心不足蛇吞象
I would stand upright. Among honorable men.
我坚定不移的 站在你们这里
Where does he take Gannicus?
他把甘尼克斯带哪去了
Batiatus sent me to secure sale
巴蒂塔斯让我护送去
to the Syrian trader Galeagra.
给叙利亚商人甘利阿克拉
By morning Gannicus will be on a ship
到了早晨 甘尼克斯就会被送上船
sailing towards points unknown.
驶向不知名的地方
Forever beyond your reach.
你永远找不到
You aided Batiatus in this?
是你幕后辅助巴蒂塔斯了的
I have known the man for many years.
我认识这人多年了
I was…
我只是…
conflicted.
有点矛盾
As am I.
我也是
On whether to strip flesh from your fucking face.
纠结下要不要从你脸上割块肉下来
Wait!
等一下
I came to you with this!
我还有条消息给你
After the fact.
已成事实
There is still time!
但还有时间
He meets the Syrian at the edge of the city!
他会到城郊去和叙利亚人碰面
Gather the men.
把人召集起来
I cannot believe even Batiatus so thick, to imagine concealing such an act.
真不敢相信巴蒂塔斯笨到 妄想掩盖这桩交易
He will spin story… of Gannicus escaping.
他会编故事 会说甘尼克斯逃走了
To perhaps follow his slave Diona,
会说可能追着奴隶迪奥娜跑了
who recently went to foot.
她近日刚逃走
He thinks me the fool, to accept the tale?
他当我傻子啊 会去相信这种故事
Batiatus knows you will summon him to meeting.
巴蒂塔斯知道你会召他会面
To “Discuss” The matter.
商讨有关事宜
He lays plans to see much coin in your men’s hands.
他计划贿赂你的人
Payment in aid against your life when he stands before you.
当他站在你面前的时候让他们来索你命
The fucking cock on him.
扯蛋的家伙
Batiatus has always thought himself above those around him.
巴蒂塔斯总是目空一物傲视众人
Even closest friend.
甚至对密友也如此
I shall prove the notion false.
我会证明他没这个资格
And see fucking son join his father.
然后送他一程去会他先父
Where are they?
他们人呢
I will search ahead.
我去探路
Stay where you are.
留在原地
I would not have you from my fucking side.
你必须寸步不离在我左右
If you had sold me to Tullius,
如果你肯把我卖♥♥给图利乌斯
no one else’s life would be at risk.
大家都会相安无事
With great risk comes greater reward.
风险越大收益也就越大
And I would have mine.
我会如愿以偿的
The Syrians arrives.
叙利亚人来了
I grow weary of these games, Batiatus.
我对这些小把戏已经厌倦了 巴蒂塔斯
And would see them to bitter end.
我希望一切能有个苦涩的结局
As would I.
正如我愿
Come.
来吧
Let us embrace, you fucking cunt.
放马过来 你这个贱♥人♥
Fucking kill him Barca!
巴尔卡 做掉他
Fuck you!
他妈的
You fucking shit!
你这个狗仔子
You fuck!
天煞的
Wait, hold!
住手
Said hold!
说了住手
Such a death…
就这么结果他
would be far too quick.
也太便宜他了
Bind him.
捆起来
And you.
还有你
You played your part to fucking perfection!
你表现地太完美了
It was not difficult.
不费吹灰之力
When passion for vengeance overtakes caution,
当仇恨的冲动盖过理性
even the keenest of minds is easily deceived.
最敏锐的心智也会轻易受到蒙蔽
Modest to the fucking last.
成事了还这么谦逊
See these bodies put to grass.
把尸体扔到草野去
Then get yourself to the Medicus.
然后自己去看医生
You are sure to your purpose?
你想清楚了吗
My path has never been clearer.
我从未如此坚定过
Good Tullius.
感觉好吗 图利乌斯
Let us have final words.
这是我在你离世之前
Before you depart this life.
最后的祝福
The lamb finally wakes.
小羊仔终于醒了
Calm yourself.
不要慌张
I merely wish to break words.
我只是来说几句话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!