See me delivered to Tullius’ care,
把我送到图利乌斯那里
and I will see his life for your father’s.
我会帮你报杀父之仇
Noble offer.
如此忠心耿耿
Yet l fear your life would be forfeit in such attempt.
而我担心你将命丧于此
A small price to pay.
这不值一提
My father never aimed a favored word towards you.
我父亲从未青睐于你
Yet you entreat to be the instrument of his vengeance?
而你却恳求为他复仇
Or is it another you seek it for?
或者你另有隐情
You would sacrifice your life,
你想以自己的生命为代价
in the memory of hers?
替她复仇吗
I would sacrifice a thousand if I had but had them.
为了她 我万死不辞
If you had such stirrings for Melitta,
若你对梅莉塔有意
why did you not fight harder in the contest before my father?
为何不在那场比赛中 在我父亲面前更认真地对抗
You could have taken Crixus, and remained here,
你本可以取代克雷斯 留在这里
close to your heart’s desires.
留在你心之所向的地方
The match was lost before sword was ever raised.
剑未举 我已败
The same can be said of your plan against Tullius.
你复仇图利乌斯的计划也是如此
He is forever surrounded not only by his own men,
他身边总是有很多人 不仅有他自己的随从
but by good citizens who would quickly come to the aid
还有及时帮助他这个所谓的
of such a “Noble” Roman.
“高贵的”罗马人的好市民
Then they too shall fall.
那么他们也会一同灭亡
You do not fucking think!
你根本就没动过脑子
This grants ownership to Tullius’ lap dog Vettius!
这个归图利乌斯的哈巴狗维提乌斯所有
You would be sent to the boy’s ludus in fucking Nola.
你会被送到那家伙在他妈的诺拉训练场去
A year could pass before you find yourself close enough to Tullius.
没一年时间你根本不可能接近图利乌斯
I would suffer a lifetime but to have the chance to strike.
虽然难熬但却有机会去抗争
This house would be the one that suffers!
难熬的是这个家族
A year of the greatest gladiator in the Republic
共和国最伟大的角斗士用一年时间
fighting for those shits!
却是为了那些废物而战
A year of you needing to win each fight
一年里你必须场场都为图利乌斯
against my fucking men
去打败我那些有望为我争取到
in the hopes of gaining an audience with Tullius.
些许观众的角斗士
Will he not wish to see the man he has fought so hard to gain? When so delivered?
他难道不希望看到他费劲得到的人 在竞技场上拼搏么
ln chains, absent weapons.
即便相见 也是被人绑缚 手无寸铁
Then l will use my hands!
那我就赤手相搏
Your desires are well noted.
我知道你的想法了
I will weigh argument,
我会权衡下
and come to an answer in the balance.
找出个适中的方法
Dominus.
是 主人
Fetch more wine.
多取点酒来
Vettius’ appearance was ill timed.
维提乌斯的出现真不合时宜
He is a dog, untrained where not to shit.
他就是条未经驯化四处拉屎的贱狗
The hand that grips his leash is of greater concern.
拿着狗链的那个人是更大的祸害
Has Quintus voiced thought towards Tullius?
昆图斯有说过什么对图利乌斯的想法吗
He has not.
没有
Yet what would any of us do,
我们还能做什么呢
to see the death of one so loved avenged?
看着挚爱的人为复仇而死去么
The very heart of my concern.
这正是我所担忧的
To take action against Tullius
对图利乌斯采取的行动
is to invite mortal consequence.
会引起极大的麻烦
He has made repeated attacks against this house.
他数次攻击这个家族
You would have us do nothing?
你要我们坐以待毙么
I would have you live.
我需要你活着
If the situation with Tullius turns to further disadvantage…
如果与图利乌斯斗争的形势变糟了
Know that you may always seek refuge beneath my roof.
你总能在我家屋檐下找到庇护所的
As a friend.
以朋友的名义
Where is the fucking wine?
他妈的酒呢
Naevia brings more.
妮维雅去拿了
I should take my leave.
我该告辞了
No, stay.
先别走
I would have your counsel.
我需要听听你的建议
Gannicus presses to honor terms towards his sale.
甘尼克斯坚持要被出♥售♥
Then the matter is resolved.
那问题不就解决了么
Fuck resolution.
解决个毛
The man only desires close proximity to Tullius,
他只是渴望接近图利乌斯
and the villain’s throat beneath his hands.
然后掐死那混♥蛋♥
He would kill Tullius for us?
他愿意为了我们去杀图利乌斯?
Do you believe it possible?
你觉得可能么?
You speak of madness!
说瞎话吧
Tullius is far too cautious to ever lower guard.
图利乌斯谨慎到根本不会减少守卫
Especially in the presence of a man
尤其是一个对巴蒂塔斯家族
loyal to the House of Batiatus.
如此忠诚的人
And what would brave Solonius do in my fucking position?!
那勇敢的索罗尼斯是我的话会怎么做呢
Turn blind eye towards the murder of his father?!
对谋杀他父亲的人孰视无睹?
He would be certain to strike appropriate target.
他会深信不疑地打击适当的目标
What if Tullius had no hand in this?
但如果图利乌斯与此无关呢
His gift of wine was tainted with death.
他送来的酒都致人以死地
But was it by Tullius’ hand?
如果只是经过图利乌斯之手呢
Or another moved by equal grievance?
可能另有隐情呢
What if Vettius is the true cause of this?
如果维提乌斯才是罪魁祸首呢
The boy’s hatred for you is well known.
他对你的厌恶是众所周知的
You are right.
你说得对
Vengeance would stand a hollow vessel were it
如果不复仇 那么对
not filled with retribution against all who have injured this house.
与这个家族作对的人的仇恨就等于空谈
Including young Vettius.
包括维提乌斯那小子
You twist my intention!
你误解了我的意思
He but straightens purpose.
他只是直抒你意
Is this not what set tragedy in motion?
意气用事
Arrogance and impatience?
既傲慢又急躁
You are forever reaching beyond grasp,
你永远都是无法理解
and dragging those beside you as you fall.
倒下时还要拉人下马
And you have never had the stomach
你也从没胆量去
to do what it takes to make a fucking name in this world!
做那些能让你流芳百世的事
Good Solonius, forever bowing and scraping
索罗尼斯啊 你总是为了自己的利益
in the shit of his betters.
而那么卑躬屈膝
Is it any wonder no woman would have you?
也不奇怪你没一个女人相伴
Emotion carries us beyond reason.
别这么口无遮拦
Solonius has been as a brother to us.
索罗尼斯对于我们来说犹如兄弟一般
It has been a trying day, in a long succession of many.
艰难的一天 一连串麻烦事
Apologies.
说出那些话我很抱歉
I have asked much of our friendship, with little reward.
我对我们的友谊索取得太多了 却很少回报
Yet I must seek more,
我要重振旗鼓
if we are to see injuries against our house redressed.
亲眼看到伤害我们家族的人血债血偿
What are your thoughts?
你有什么想法
They yet stand clouded.
他们还站在暗处
Come, let us put minds together,
来 我们一起集思广益
and see them cleared.
拨开云雾见天日吧
This mark carries great honor.
这个印记具有莫大的荣耀
And even greater responsibility.
当然也需承担更大的责任
Melitta held many years as my body slave.
玛丽塔作为我的贴身奴隶已经多年
And shall be missed beyond the measure of words.
无法用言语表达我对她的思念
I expect equal loyalty from you now.
我希望你也能对我如此忠心
You are always to stand by my side,
永远站在我身边
never to leave it.
捍卫着这个责任
Or this house.
以及这个家族
As Diona chose.
别像迪奥娜那样
I understand why she fled.
我理解她为何逃走
It was an unfortunate thing,
仅仅被用来满足男人们的基本娱乐
to be so used by men for base entertainment.
的确非常不幸
I understand.
我虽然能理解
Yet cannot forgive.
但却无法原谅
Yes, Domina.
是 主人
What I can do…
我所能做的
is make promise that no one will ever lay hands upon you for sport.
就是承诺永远不会有人 对你做出无♥耻♥之事
Your maidenhood will be preserved as precious gift,
你的那层膜将会是一个珍贵的礼物
and given only to the most worthy.
仅献予最值得拥有之人
As Melitta was given to Oenomaus.
就像玛丽塔献予奥诺玛默斯一样
There.
好了
We are forever bound to each other.
我们永远在一起
Bring oil and a sharpened blade.
把精油和利刃拿上来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!