Spartacus Arena E06
《斯巴达克斯:竞技场之神》第六集
It is a heavy thing…
致以我沉重的哀思
To see your father, so strong in life,
看到你父亲纵横一世
unable to rise.
终成土灰
The weight of it keenly felt.
谢谢 我能感受到您沉重的哀思
Titus was much loved by this city.
泰塔斯为全城人♥民♥所爱戴
Hold comfort in the knowledge.
请节哀顺变
The magistrate himself pays respect?
行政官也表达了敬意吗
It’s a great honor.
这是莫大的荣耀
For my father.
是对我父亲的敬意
Years I wished for blistering tongue to cool.
多年来我一直希望父亲不再对我冷嘲热讽
Only to long for it to scorch ear once more.
如今却只盼他能狠狠地训斥我一番
I know you did not wish him gone in such a manner.
我知道你不希望他以这样的方式离去
Nor did I, despite our many differences.
我也不想 虽然他和我不合
Yet the gods have willed it.
但这是神明的旨意
The gods had no fucking hand in this.
神明与此事无关
Tullius’ alone inflicts injury.
所有伤害都是图利乌斯一人造成的
And how shall it be answered?
对此当如何反击
Apologies.
打扰了
Unwelcome guest makes appearance.
有不速之客拜访
Vettius.
维提乌斯
Temper emotion, and greet him with measured voice.
冷静点 三思而言
It would serve no purpose to have confrontation here
在行政官面前发生冲突
in front of the Magistrate.
是毫无意义的
Good Batiatus.
巴蒂塔斯
My sympathy for the passing of your father.
对你父亲的离去致以我诚挚的哀思
A titan, standing far above all who follow.
你父亲很伟大 在其追随者之中显得鹤立鸡群
You come absent Tullius?
你没和图利乌斯同来吗
I thought nothing could keep the man
我认为没有什么能阻止他来
from observance of such a tragedy.
参加这场葬礼
He confers with dignitaries from Antioch.
他同安提俄克的权贵们进行交易
Antioch?
安提俄克
He is engaged in business there,
他忙于彼处的事务
to the further glory of the Republic.
为了共和国更伟大的荣耀
He sends regret that he could not be present.
他很抱歉未能亲自出席
And a reminder
我需要提醒你
that a bargain was struck with your father before he passed.
你父亲过世之前有过一次交易
Concerning the sale of Gannicus.
是关于甘尼克斯的买♥♥卖♥♥
You dare broach subject on such a fucking day?
你♥他♥妈♥还敢在今天提这件事
We have respectfully waited for eight of them to pass.
出于敬意 我们已经等了八天
Your period of mourning comes to conclusion.
明早给我答复
Tomorrow the sun greets a ninth day,
明日就是第九天
and with it we expect delivery of Gannicus.
希望届时你能将甘尼克斯献上
Turn desire towards piss and shit,
真是痴心妄想
and see yourselves well satisfied.
做你们的白日梦去吧
Then Tullius will be forced to withdraw offer
不然图利乌斯将不得不撤销交易
to include your men in the opening games of the new arena.
不再让你的角斗士参与 新竞技场的揭幕战
And all that follow.
以及此后所有的比赛
Titus condemns our brothers to the mines.
泰塔斯弃我等如草芥
Now we fucking honor him?
如今却叫我们凭吊他
He was the dominus of this house
他是一家之主
and deserves no less.
理当如此
Spoken as a true champion.
正义感泛滥的家伙
Apologies.
打扰了
Batiatus summons the men.
巴蒂塔斯召唤你
You will see her ashes beneath the ground?
你要将她的尸骨深埋于地
As is her people’s custom.
还有曾经的衣饰
I did not know of them.
这我倒是不知道
There were many things that I did not pause to ask her of.
我有很多事都没来得及问她
Now I am but filled with questions.
我现在充满了困惑
Speak of her, in quiet moments.
静谧时分 谈论起她
And see them answered.
答案自见
Oenomaus–
奥诺马默斯
She was the rarest of women.
她风华绝代
A flower of beauty and compassion,
本为美怜之花
in a world of shit.
却生于浑浊之世
I would assume her place, so that her laugh may once again fill solemn air.
我想象她的世界 她的笑声能再次洋溢于庄严的氛围中
She would not wish it.
她不希望这样
She loved you.
她爱你
As a brother.
像兄长
As I loved her.
我爱她像妹妹
We stand upon sacred ground, watered with tears of blood.
我们立于神圣之地 泪盈于睫
Words l have often heard in my youth–by my father,
幼时父亲的絮语 依然萦绕在耳畔
by his father before him.
如此代代相传
Yet only now do l truly understand them.
时至今日我才领会个中含义
We’ve all felt the bitter sting of loss.
我等皆受失亲之痛
Yet here we stand.
但仍屹立于此
We have known the agony of heart ripped
我等深知心碎之痛楚
yet beating from sundered chest.
但此物仍跳动于你我残破之胸腔
And yet here we stand.
但我等仍立于此地
The House of Batiatus is no stranger to misfortune.
巴蒂塔斯家族早已历经不幸
To the cruel whims of the gods,
造化弄人
and base men that would position themselves as such.
庸人认为自己命该如此
And yet.
但是
Here we stand.
我等仍立于此地
This house is built atop unshakable foundation
我们家族建立的根基是无限的荣耀和敬意
of honor and respect.
这根基是坚不可摧的
And in no man were these qualities more evident
没人能如泰塔斯 兰图拉斯 巴蒂塔斯一般
than Titus Lentulus Batiatus.
凸显如此美德
I will laud my father’s memory
振兴巴蒂塔斯家族
by seeing the House of Batiatus elevated
超越前人所能想象的辉煌
beyond the imagining of my ancestors.
以慰我父在天之灵
I will need all of you to see it done. Men of hard purpose and desire.
我将与你等弘毅之士共同见证
Let previous decisions fall aside.
之前的决定作废
None among you will be sent to the mines,
你们不会被卖♥♥去矿场
regardless of standing!
不论胜负与否
The sun has set on an era.
新的一天已然来临
Let us celebrate the name Titus Lentulus Batiatus
让我们用佳酿和对战
with drink and the clash of swords!
纪念泰塔斯 兰图拉斯 巴蒂塔斯之名
To carry my father to the afterlife!
陪我父亲走完最后一程
Take position!
对位
Will you fight your man to conclusion?
你决定和对手缠斗到底
Or drop defense and allow for hollow victory,
还是舍弃防守 成全那有名无实的胜利
as you did with me before Titus?
就像你在泰塔斯面前对我做的一样
You are champion now.
你现在是冠军
Do not broach fucking subject again.
别重提旧事了
Spill blood upon the sand,
即使血溅沙场
yet live to one day die with glory and honor in the arena!
但仍生存下来 直至他日马革裹尸
Begin!
开始
This is all that remains.
只剩这么点了
When the smoke clears and the embers die.
油尽灯枯
The sum total of a man’s life.
我父亲一生所进行的交易都在这了
This was my father’s last act before his death.
这是他死前最后一次交易
A bill of sale, transferring your ownership.
一纸契约 将你易主
The cause that moved you to seek audience,
在我父亲火化那天
on the day I watched my father burn?
是什么让你心不在焉
Apologies, Dominus.
我很抱歉 主人
I could wait no longer.
我已迫不及待
We again find ourselves in unpleasant position.
又至此扫兴话题
To honor my father’s wishes sees you fall to control
出于对父亲的敬意 我只能将你
of a man most hated.
卖♥♥给我最恨之人
To defy them sees this house forever
若是违背他们的意愿 我的家族
excluded from the new arena.
将永远不能在新竞技场亮相
A cock in the ass, from either direction.
我现在如芒刺在背 左右为难
Speak, and give reason
说吧 给我个
to see this join my father’s ashes.
无视这纸契约的理由
I have no words towards such end.
对此结局我已无言
I come to see agreement honored.
我只希望交易发生
You wish to leave this house?
你想离开这个家族
I wish to see blood.
我想复仇

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!