Some trim, some mugambo, some sex.
你疯了吗 你怎么这样讲话
Are you crazy? You can’t ask me any better than that?
你不懂 现在是十点五分
Look, you don’t understand. It’s 10:05.
我希望十点十分就能攻城略地
By 10:10, I want to be into some flesh, okay?
我们现在到对街去
Let’s just go across the street over here. Wait a second.
等等 我没钱 你身上有钱吗
I don’t have no money. Do you have any money on you?
你连房♥钱都付不起
You mean to tell me that you can’t even pay for the room?
哈蒙 – 杰克 你好吗
Hammond! – Hey, Jack, what’s happening?
我要你见过我的朋友坎蒂 这位是杰克
I want you to meet my friend Candy. This is Jack.
你好 – 再见
Hello. – And goodbye.
或许我们待会再见
Well, maybe I’ll see you later.
希望如此
Yeah, I hope so.
你这样真的很不懂礼貌
You know, that’s some rude shit to be pulling, man.
这星期已经第二次了
That’s the second time this week.
卢瑟人呢 – 甘兹人呢
Where’s Luther? – Where’s Ganz?
我们搞砸了
We missed.
我们没有搞砸 是你搞砸
No, we didn’t miss nothing. You missed, man.
卢瑟搭出租车到对面的旅馆
Luther went and took a cab to that hotel across the street,
打了通电♥话♥
and he made a phone call.
或许我们该去拜访他
Maybe we should pay him a visit.
找他没用的
Don’t make no sense to go get him.
预约八点起床电♥话♥ 房♥间门上放”请勿打扰”牌子
He left an 8:00 wake-up call, put a “do not disturb” sign on his door,
明天早上
and tomorrow morning,
用钱去交换女生
he’ll go and exchange the money for the girl.
贸然行事是抓不到甘兹的
Only thing that’s going to stop us from catching Ganz is going blind, man.
你何不拿了钱走人
Why didn’t you just take the money and split?
我是可以这么做 但我跟你一样要让甘兹好看
I could’ve did that, but I want Ganz just as bad as you do.
告诉你一个秘密
I’ll let you in on a little secret, Jack.
哒哒
Ta-da!
留着吧 我没力气跟你吵了
Keep it. I’m too tired to argue about that.
谢谢你打电♥话♥来
Thanks for calling.
你知道
You know, I…
我不是故意要叫你黑鬼的
Well, “nigger” and “watermelon,” I didn’t mean that stuff.
我只是基于职责要压制你
I was just doing my job, keeping you down.
基于职责 不能用来解释一切 杰克
Yeah, well, doing your job don’t explain everything, Jack.
对 你说得对
Yeah, you’re right.
只要你觉得自己像林肯就好
Well, as long as you’re feeling like Abraham Lincoln…
你看那个刚才被你赶走的女孩
Listen, you see that girl over there that you just made walk away?
怎样
Yeah.
她很愿意跟我 到对街的旅馆
She would love to take me to the hotel across the street
跟我来场床上激战 可是我没钱开房♥间
and fuck my brains out, but I ain’t got no money for a room.
我有
I got…
我有二十块 – 那应该够了
I got a 20. Yeah. – This should be fine.
好好玩
Have fun, huh?
我要上♥床♥了 杰克 – 去吧
I’m going to have sex, Jack. – Yeah.
你常来吗 – 这里是我最喜欢的地方
You come here often, home? – Yeah. This is my favorite place.
喂 她是我老婆 你竟敢对着我老婆说悄悄话
Hey, this is my wife! You whispering in my wife’s ear?
我有一晚的房♥钱
I got rent money for one night!
性♥欲♥高张使你勇气倍增
Lack of pussy make you brave, man!
我们走吧
Come on, let’s go.
借过
Excuse me, brothers. Excuse me.
你想去哪里
So where do you want to go?
可以的话就到对街的旅馆
We can go right across the street to the hotel if you want.
好啊
All right.
该死 来
Oh, shit. Come on.
借过一下
Excuse me. Excuse me, please.
借过 – 这是怎么回事
Excuse me. Excuse me. – Hey, wait a minute.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
动作还真快 – 卢瑟跑了
That was quick. – Luther’s on the move, man.
把外套打开
Open your coat.
两边都打开
Both sides.
让她走 – 先给我钱
Let her go. – Money first.
拿给我看
Just show me!
放在那边
Set it there.
萝丝 你还好吗 – 卢瑟
Rosalie, are you okay? – Luther!
你在说什么
What are you talking about, huh?
我不是说过不会伤害她吗
I said I wouldn’t hurt her, didn’t I?
公交车 搞什么
A bus! You goddamn whiskey mick cop!
连被劫公交车都追丢 甘兹取走五条人命
You lost a stolen bus! I got five deaths related to Ganz!
你为了一个黑牢鬼把事情搞砸
And you blow it for a lousy nigger convict!
没错 我就是叫他黑鬼 不然你想怎样
That’s right! I called him a nigger! You bet I did!
别这样
Come on.
我看过那人♥渣♥的报告
Now, I saw the report on that little piece of shit.
如果他能在外自♥由♥逍遥一天 就是破纪录了
If he’s spent one legal day in his life, it’ll be a record!
至于你
And this is it for you!
停职加审委会 是你自找的
Suspension, review board! You’ve had it!
谁叫你要保护一个坐牢的犯人
As soon as it get round you protected a con rather than nail a cop killer…
等等 你去死
Wait a minute, god damn it!
告诉你
I’m gonna tell you something about this man.
这家伙脑筋很灵活
He’s got more brains than you’ll ever know!
他的胆量比我所有伙伴都大
He’s got more guts than any partner I ever had!
虽然你一副义正辞严的样子 都不干我的事
Just ’cause you say it with conviction, it don’t mean shit to me!
我们走吧
Let’s get out of here.
你们想去哪里
And where the Christ do you think you’re going?
你不觉得太苛责他了吗
Don’t you think you’re being kind of hard on the guy?
你下地狱吧 死牢鬼
You go fuck yourself, convict!
我的车怎么在这里 – 我找人扣留了
How’d my car get here? – I had it impounded.
用这辆车载你回监狱
We’ll use it to take you back to the slam.
等等 甘兹把我的钱都拿走了
Now, wait a minute. Ganz got away with all my money,
你要用我的车载我回监狱
and you’re going to take me back to jail in my own car?
这怎么想都不合理
Somehow this shit just don’t seem right.
天下不合理的事多着呢
Yeah, a lot of things don’t seem right.
我想去喝一杯
I don’t know about you, but I could use a drink.
我请客 算是饯别
I’ll buy. It’ll be my goodbye present.
我很难过 我觉得自己辜负你了
I feel real bad, Jack. I feel like I let you down.
不 你没有辜负我 反正成功机率本来就不大
No, you didn’t let me down. Hell, it was a long shot.
我们让他们跑得很辛苦
We gave him a hell of a run, though.
但没逮到他们
But we didn’t catch him, man.
哪位 – 我找基荷
Hello? – Yeah, let me talk to Kehoe.
好 等等
Yeah. Hold on.
基荷 快接电♥话♥ 找你的
Kehoe, answer the damn phone. It’s for you.
你等等
Hold on.
哪位 – 基荷 情况如何
Yeah? – Kehoe, how’s it going?
不怎么好
Not so good.
其他人呢 – 都出去了
What about the other guys? – They’re all on the street.
机场呢 – 没有
How about the airport? – It’s clean.
火车站 – 一样
Train station? – Same deal.
他们把巴士丢在中国城
They dumped the bus in Chinatown.
除此之外 我们一无所获
Other than that, we got nothing.
我等会再跟你联络
All right. I’ll get back to you later on.
没消息 甘兹和印地安人都没有
Nothing. No Ganz, no Indian.
机场没影子 巴士站 火车站 码头 全都没有
Airport’s clean, bus station, train stations, docks…
妈的
Shit.
真可惜
That’s too bad, Jack.
我们的伙伴关系 就这样无疾而终
Looks like the partnership ended before it got a chance to start, huh?
好个伙伴关系
Yeah, some partnership, huh?
你女人呢 – 我们又吵了一架 怎样
What’s up with your lady? – Hell, we had another fight. Why?
如果我心情低落又有女朋友 我就会去见她
If I was depressed and had a lady, I’d go see her, man.
让自己好过点
It’d make me feel better.
我以为你也会这么做
I figure you wanted to do the same thing.
不会 我明天再弥补她
Nah. I’ll make it up to her tomorrow.
你觉得那印地安大个子到中国城
You think that big Indian will go down to Chinatown
是为了和女友重修旧好吗 – 不对
and try to patch it up with his girl? – No, man.
比利的女友不想见他
Billy’s girl don’t want to see him.
他应该不会回去
I don’t think he’ll be going back there.
他们的巴士就丢在中国城
Well, they got the bus down in Chinatown.
你现在是病急乱投医
Jack, you’re reaching for shit now, all right?
是你自己说逃命的时候
Yeah, but you’re the one that said
会回去找女朋友的
when you’re on the run, you go back and visit your girl.
比利的女人对他的下面没兴趣
Yeah, but Billy’s girl don’t have no interest in his crotch, Jack.
她反而会朝他屁♥股♥送颗子弹

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!