到时候你和整个警局都难看
This is gonna be an embarrassment to you and the police force.
我跟你说明一点 黑鬼 我打人是不择手段的
Let me explain one thing to you, nigger. I fight dirty.
你这个小瘪三
You little fucker.
别把我丢进垃圾箱
You pushed me in the fucking garbage!
你给我放开
Get the fuck off me!
你们两个 现在是什么情况
All right, you two, what’s going on here?
没什么 – 没事 我是警♥察♥
Nothing. – It’s all right. I’m a cop.
你当然是 把两手放在头上
Yeah, sure. Get your hands above your head!
我累得没法把手放在头上
I’m too fucking tired to put my hands above my head.
我的枪和警徽在那辆车里
My gun and badge are over there in the car.
去看看 比尔
Check it out, Bill.
进车里去
Get in the car!
这到底是怎么回事
Just what the hell is going on here?
我们接到窃盗报案
We got a burglary call.
两个女人说有两个混混 假冒警♥察♥闯进她们家
Two women said a couple of hoods broke into their place posing as cops.
我去查案子 惊动了她们
Yeah. I was following a lead. We rousted them.
你们何不去跟她们解释清楚
Why don’t you guys go sweet-talk ’em, straighten it out?
我有更好的主意 你何不自己去说
I got a better idea. Why don’t you do it yourself?
我们还有要事在身 没空帮你擦屁♥股♥
We’ve got better things to do than straighten out your messes.
我明天会往上报
I’ll file a report tomorrow.
我今晚就往上报
Yeah, well, I got to file a report tonight.
是吗 看看是谁的地盘
Yeah? Goes with the territory.
幸好你的兄弟及时赶到
It’s a good thing your friends came when they did, Cates.
不然我早把你打扁了 – 还想再试试吗
I was getting ready to get in your ass. – Yeah? You want to try it again?
你只会再找兄弟回来 – 他们救了你一命 牢鬼
You’d just call your buddies back. – They saved your ass, convict.
你回警局就准备这么说
That’s what you’ll tell them down at the station house tonight.

Yeah. Right.
我的报告也会这么写
I’ll even put it in my report that way.
量你没这个胆
Yeah. I bet you will.
多少钱 – 十块
How much do I owe you? – 10 bucks.
他妈的
Motherfucker.
哈蒙
Hammond!
你把事情招了 不然就在这里再打一回合
You come clean, or we’re going again right here, right now.
我要知道你和甘兹的恩怨
I want to know what’s going on between you and Ganz.
有一笔钱我等很久了
Look, man, I’ve been waiting for some money for a long time, all right?
多少
How much?
五十万美金
Half a million dollars.
你现在开始了解了吧
You starting to get the picture now?
黑白两道 你站错边了
You’re on the wrong side of the law-and-order business, Jack.
告诉我这笔钱的始末
Just tell me about the goddamn money.
我和几个朋友谈好要做个买♥♥卖♥♥
Me and some my friends hit a dealer during a sale.
钱被吃了 也不会有人吭声的那种
It’s the kind of money nobody reports stolen.
其中一人出♥卖♥♥♥我
One of the guys turned around and dropped dime on me.
刚好就是那个 拿了某个警♥察♥的枪
Happens to be the same guy that’s running around shooting people
到大街上乱杀人的家伙
with a certain cop’s gun.
他想要你的钱
So he’s after your money.
你真是个聪明的警♥察♥ 杰克
You know, you’re a real bright cop! You know that, Jack?
你想要多少
So how much you want, man?
五五平分吗 – 不尽然 牢鬼
You want to split 50-50? – Not likely, convict.
我可不能血本无归吧
Oh, I can’t have nothing now, right?
我崇尚绩效制度
I believe in the merit system.
目前为止你一点表现都没有
So far you ain’t built up no points, boy.
我从现在起会乖乖的 凯茨先生
Oh, well, then, I’ll be real good from now on, Mr. Cates.
告诉我这笔钱在哪里
Just tell me where the goddamn money is.
我车子的后车厢
In the trunk of my car.
好 伙伴
Right, partner.
你听好了
But get this, man.
我们不是兄弟 伙伴或朋友
We ain’t brothers, we ain’t partners, and we ain’t friends.
如果甘兹把钱弄走了 你会后悔认识我
Now, if Ganz gets away with my money, you’re gonna be sorry you ever met me.
我已经后悔了
I’m already sorry.
车子到底在哪里 – 别急躁 车子停得好好的
All right, where’s the goddamn car? – Be cool, man. The car’s parked.
停了三年 说什么屁话
For three years? Bullshit!
屁话 告诉你一个秘密
Bullshit? I’ll let you in on a little secret, Jack.
你刚才有经过
You just passed it.
好 接下来呢
Okay, now what?
你现在开始当警♥察♥ 守着后面那栋大楼
Now you get to play cop and watch that building back there.
我要到后座去睡一觉
I’m gonna get in the back seat and go to sleep.
你这死瘪三
You son of a bitch!
一开始就知道钱在哪里
You knew where the money was all along.
我们只要守株待兔就行
All we had to do was come here and wait.
我差点两次无辜中枪
Christ, I almost got my ass shot off twice for nothing!
警♥察♥不是轻松的工作 杰克
Yeah, well, being a cop is a hard job, Jack.
大楼七点开门 六点四十五分叫醒我
The building opens up at 7:00. Wake me up at a quarter to.
我就在这里睡了
I’ll be back here asleep.
该死
Shit!
杰克
Jack,
说故事给我听
tell me a story.
你去死
Fuck you!
那是我最喜欢听的
Oh, that’s one of my favorites.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
我不希望你在工作中睡觉
I didn’t want you sleeping on the job.
再过五分钟大楼就开门了
Yo, man, that place opens in five minutes.
你最好去找甘兹
You better go look for Ganz.
你竟然冒险把车子停在这里三年
You took a big chance leaving it here all this time.
我才没那么大胆
No, I didn’t, man.
我知道甘兹会入狱
I knew Ganz was gonna be away for a while,
我知道卢瑟不会背叛我 他没那个胆
and I knew Luther wouldn’t cross me. The boy ain’t got no heart.
你猜怎么着 卢瑟刚过马路
Guess what? Luther just crossed the street.
真是太扯了
That’s a damned shame, man.
这家伙昨晚对警♥察♥开枪
The guy took a shot at a cop yesterday night,
今天跑出来逛大街
and he’s running around on the street today.
司法体系完蛋了
The judicial system ain’t shit.
一定是付了大笔保释金
Must’ve had a primo bail bondsman.
老哥 我来领车
Hey, buddy, I want to pick up my car.
什么名字 – 瑞吉·哈蒙
What’s the name? – Hammond. Reggie Hammond.
已经放三年了 – 对 我有点忙
This is three years old. – Yeah. I’ve been busy!
听着 把29-012开出来
Hey, Al, get a load of this. Bring down 29-012.
那辆车停三年了
It’s been here three years.
电池充电呢
How about charging the battery?
我们每个月都会做 – 很好 非常好
We take care of that every month. – Great. Just great.
谢了 – 不客气
Thanks a lot. – Yeah.
他来了
There he is.
你看我车子积了那么多灰尘
Goddamn! Look at all that dust on my car!
他怎么不去洗车
Why the fuck don’t he take it to a car wash?
我不知道你们黑皮肤的人 也这么注重外表
I didn’t know you darker people went in for foreign jobs.
我别无选择
Yeah, well, I had no choice.
某个烂白人 买♥♥了最后一辆天蓝色凯迪拉克
Some white asshole bought the last piece-of-shit sky-blue Cadillac.
真希望战友没看到我
Yo, man, I hope to God
坐在这辆车上
none of my fellas see me riding around in this car, man.
你真的不懂得照顾车
You really let this shit go bad.
我不注重外表
What you don’t understand is, I don’t care how it looks.
你真是没有格调 – 格调不是用买♥♥的
It ain’t got no class, Jack. – Class isn’t something you buy.
看看你 穿一身五百美金西装 结果还不是个人♥渣♥
Look at you. You got a $500 suit on, and you’re still a low-life.
至少我看起来称头
Yeah, but I look good.
那西装是你的
That goddamn suit is yours?
几年前流行过
Them suits was in style a couple years back.
是的
Yeah, right.
如果你想从持枪抢劫犯转行当拉皮条的 你准备好了
If you ever switch from armed robber to a pimp, you’re all set.
钱在那里 杰克 – 好
There’s the money, Jack. – Yeah, right.
小心
Look out, now!
慢点 哇哦
Hold it! Hold it! Whoa! Whoa!
哇哦
Whoa! Whoa!
你 快把东西放下
Hey, you! Put that down!
卢瑟
Luther! Luther!
我去追钱 杰克
I’m going after the money, Jack.
过来
Come on!
跟紧一点
Stay close to me.
别动
Freeze!
我是警♥察♥
I’m a cop!
把枪放下 不然你们全都完蛋
Drop it, or you’re all done!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!