你是哪门子警♥察♥ – 你知道我是什么吗
What the hell kind of cop are you? – You know what I am?
碰上我算你倒大霉 我是戴着警徽的黑鬼
I’m your worst fucking nightmare, man. I’m a nigger with a badge.
所以只要我高兴 就能让你吃不了兜着走
That mean I got permission to kick your fucking ass whenever I feel like it.
都给我听好了
All right, listen up, man.
你们这里有一人未成年 另一个攻击警♥察♥
One of them’s underage, another one attacked a police officer,
可是我还没找到我要的东西
and I still ain’t found what I’m looking for yet.
我看你这生意是做不下去了
Well, look, I think you’re on your way to being out of business, all right?
我们来看看
Let’s see
接下来是谁遭殃
what we can fuck with next.
别这样 好吧 你听我说
Hey, man! All right! Okay! Now, listen.
那印地安人和一个站街女郎一起
The Indian hangs out with a chick who lives up the block.
在街对面 巷子头上
Just head up the alley, across the street, where Chinatown starts,
在中国城一家珠宝店楼上
she lives on top of the jewelry store.
我问的不是那女的
I didn’t ask you shit about his girl, man.
你别刁难人 好吗
Come on, give me a break, will you?
我只知道她住的地方 其他的爱莫能助
You’re gonna have to settle for her place ’cause it’s all I know.
是真的 我只知道这些
I’m telling you. I’m giving you all I know!
老板
Well, look, hoss.
你要是开始做正经生意
You start running a respectable business,
我就不必每晚过来叨扰
and I won’t have to come in here and hassle you every night.
懂了吗
Know what I mean?
你们其他的牛仔们给我听着
And I want the rest of you cowboys to know something.
城里来了个新警长
There’s a new sheriff in town.
他叫做瑞吉·哈蒙
And his name is Reggie Hammond.
你们都得乖一点 懂了吗
Y’all be cool. Right on!
如何 – 你欠我东西
Let’s go, man. – I think you got something for me.
你在说什么
What you talking about?
你从那乡巴佬身上搜刮的枪
Why don’t you give me that gun you took off the redneck?
被你看到了 – 对
Oh, you saw that! – Yeah.
拿去吧
Here you go.
何不顺便把弹簧刀也交出来
While you’re at it, why don’t you give me the switchblade?
这你也看到了 你还真是巨细靡遗 杰克
You saw that, too, huh? You don’t miss nothing, Jack.
我拿的时候手脚还算利落吧
It was real smooth how I took it from him, right?
听着 你还欠我人情
Listen, man, you owe me a piece of ass, right?
把枪给我 就算扯平了
Why don’t you just give me that gun? We’ll call it even.
你表现得很好 瑞吉
You did a good job, Reggie.
是该得到奖赏 拿去
I guess you deserve a reward. Here.
你这下三滥
Fucking bastard.
那就是我
That I am.
我们去暗巷逮印地安人吧
Let’s go get us an Indian down the alley.
应该没人在家
I don’t think nobody’s home, man.
到后面看看
Let’s check around back.
该死
Shit!
希望跟刚才乡巴佬俱乐部一样好玩
I hope we have as much fun as we had in that hillbilly bar back there, man.
少在那里自鸣得意了
Don’t bust your arm patting yourself on the back, convict.
你没看到我 处理那些人的英姿
You see the way I handled those boys? I tell you. I’m on a roll.
我手气正顺 要是比利在里头 交给我处理
If we see Billy in here, you let me take care of him, all right?
你何不拿个大声公宣布我们来了
Why don’t you get a megaphone and announce we’re coming?
你比坏掉的电锯还吵
You make more goddamn noise than a busted chain saw.
他们在看什么鬼东西
What the hell they watching?
不知道
I don’t know.
电视变了 – 对
Yeah, well, TV has changed. – Yeah.
你瞧瞧
Look at this!
那一定是比利的女友 – 对
There. That must be Billy’s girlfriend. – Yeah. Come on.
警♥察♥ 全都别动 – 别轻举妄动
Police! Nobody move! – Stay where you are!
把枪放下 不然他会再吃一棍
Okay, you’d just better drop it, or he’s gonna get another one.
听她的 她自以为是全垒打王
Man, listen to her. The girl thinks she’s Babe Ruth.
我说过我是警♥察♥ 把枪放下
I said police! Now put the goddamn gun down!
别拿警♥察♥来压我 你把枪放下
Don’t give me that police shit. You drop it.
听着 别开枪
Okay, look. Don’t shoot.
我只是要拿我的警徽
I’m just gonna reach for my badge.
我不信 我看过假的警徽
I don’t like this bullshit. I’ve seen fake badges before.
小甜心 这家伙手指不太听话
Hey, sweetheart, this guy got a real itchy trigger finger,
而且他是情绪不稳的警♥察♥
and he’s a nervous cop.
你最好听他的 不然会脑袋开花
You better listen to him, or you’ll get your brains blown out!
闭嘴 我是冷静的警♥察♥
Shut up! I’m the calm type.
我知道你不希望我对你开枪
Now, I know you don’t want me to shoot you,
也知道你不想开枪打我
and I know you don’t want to shoot me.
有话好说 把枪给我
So come on, just hand me over the gun.
你们两个混♥蛋♥最好别骗我
You assholes better be real.
别急 你的警徽拿出来瞧瞧
Hey, let’s just wait a minute here. Let’s see your badge.
我没有警徽
I ain’t got no goddamn badge.
我可以用这个敲破你的头
I ought to hit you in your head with this thing.
快去报♥警♥ – 好
Hey! Will you call the cops? – Right.
把电♥话♥放下
Put that goddamn phone down!
不好好回答问题 我把你们俩都抓回警局
If you don’t answer some questions, I’m gonna haul both your asses in!
该死
Shit.
很好
All right.
你们谁是大熊比利的女人
Which one of you sees Billy Bear?
不关你的事
Hey, look, it’s none of your business, cop.
那个混♥蛋♥不在这里 他也不会回来了
The son of a bitch isn’t here, and he isn’t coming back.
光说这些还不够 你呢
You guys can do better than that. How about you?
我两星期没见到他 应该再也见不到他了
I haven’t seen him for two weeks, and I don’t think I’m gonna.
他欠我钱
He owes me money.
看来是一段轰轰烈烈的恋情
Sounds like a real stormy romance.
你要怎么想都不干我的事
I don’t care much what it sounds like to you, cop.
我只知道我死心塌地跟了他
All I know is that I went a couple of laps around the track with him,
结果人财两失
and I ended up with the short end of the stick.
快点 – 先别急
Come on. – No, wait a minute, man.
我已经在牢里关了三年
I’ve been in prison for three years.
如果这两位小姐遇人不淑
You know, if this lady’s been getting the short end of the stick,
或许她们会愿意死心塌地跟我们
maybe you’d like to go a couple laps around the track with us.
你去死
Fuck off.
你给我过来
Come on!
如果你们找到比利 叫他永远都别来找我
Say, if you find Billy, tell him to stay out of my life.
我不想再跟他有任何瓜葛
I don’t want any more of his macho bullshit.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
烂透了
This sucks.
那疯子抢了我的枪
A maniac gets a hold of my gun
拿着到大街上乱杀人
and runs all over the streets killing people with it.
我本来不该在这里的 我应该在床
So instead of being where I ought to be, home in bed with my gal
上和女友翻云覆雨
giving her the high hard one,
结果流落在街头一事无成
I’m out here doing this shit, roaming around the streets
还得跟你这自以为衣冠楚楚的 倒霉黑鬼牵扯不清
with an overdressed, charcoal-colored loser like you.
你不高兴尽管走好了
Look, man, if you don’t like it, why don’t you just leave?
我可以独自搞定甘兹
I can take care of Ganz by myself, all right?
别搞笑了 你什么屁都搞不定
Yeah, don’t make me laugh. You can’t take care of shit.
从我们开始逃犯大追击 你就只会扯我后腿
You’ve been dicking me around since we started this turd hunt.
你唯一在行的就是骗吃骗喝
The only thing you’re good for is games.
我从你身上啥好处也没捞到
So far, what I got out of you is nothing.
我也对你佳评如潮
Yeah, well, I’m real impressed with you, too, man.
有哪个警♥察♥会破门而入 抓女同志的
It took a real skilled cop to kick in the bedroom door of a couple of dykes.
卢瑟对我有所隐瞒 你也是
Luther knows more than he told me, and so do you.
我想知道事情的始末
Now, I want to know what the fuck this is all about.
我给你四十八小时给我线索
I gave you 48 hours to come up with something,
现在时间不多了
and the clock’s running.
我不喜欢你问话的态度
Yeah, well, maybe I don’t like the way you asked me, all right?
你喜不喜欢干我屁事
Who gives a goddamn what you like?
你只是二流的诈欺师
You’re just a crook on a weekend pass.
你连名字都可以省了
You’re not even a goddamn name anymore.
你只是个小黑鬼
You’re just a spear-chucker
被狱卒在背上印了号♥码
with a number stenciled on the back of his prison fatigues.
我不想再当个无头苍蝇了
All right, I’m through fucking around.
你不跟我说实话
You tell me the truth,
我只好痛殴你一顿
or you’re gonna get the living shit beat out of you.
你现在想揍我 你是脑残吗
Oh, you’re gonna kick my ass now? I think you’ve lost your mind, Cates.
把枪放回枪套
Why don’t you put your gun back in your holster
坐上车 我们走
and get in the car, and let’s go?
我是认真的 我没心情跟你闹
I’m serious. I’m not in the mood.
不然我会直接在这里让你好看
And I’m just gonna end up fucking you up out here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!