Okay, hold it. I’m hungry.
我们去找吃的 我知道一个好地方 好吗
Let’s go get something to eat. I know a place, all right?
好 我们走 – 好
All right, let’s go. – All right.
我要有人在旁边拉琴助兴
I want some mandolins and some violins.

Yeah!
这就是你的晚餐
There’s your goddamn dinner.
吃吧
Come on.
刚才电♥话♥里是谁
Who was that you called back on the phone, Jack?
不关你的事
None of your goddamn business.
给我坐上车 闭上嘴
Just get in the car and keep your mouth shut.
我想应该是你的女人
Come on, man, I think it was your lady.
说给我听听
Why don’t you tell me something about her?
除了跟了你之外 她还有什么毛病
What’s her problem, besides you?
她和一半的人口有同样的问题
She got the same problem as half the goddamn population.
她无法学以致用 所以怨天尤人
Can’t get a job she’s trained for, and it pisses her off.
整天叨念个不停 关你什么屁事
She’s bitching all the time. What the fuck do you care?
我被关在牢里
Hey, man, I’m in jail, remember that?
二十四小时四周全是穿蓝制♥服♥的
I’m surrounded by guys wearing blue suits 24 hours a day.
我不该受这种待遇
I ain’t built for that shit.
看你对自己这一身行头挺满意的
Yeah? The clothes you wear, you look like you’d love it.
去哪 坐牢的
All right, where to, convict?
传教区 去抓印地安人
Mission District, catch us an Indian.
跟我谈谈你女友
Yo, man, tell me about this girlfriend of yours.
最近和她亲热是何时
When was the last time you got with her?
我不随便透露隐私的
I don’t give out details.
拜托 我在牢里关了三年
Come on, man. I’ve been in prison for three years.
不想再听到有关性生活的谎言
I’m tired of hearing lies about pussy.
是上周 还是上上周
Man, when was it, last week, the week before?
昨晚
Last night.
真的 – 对
Really? – Yeah.
开心吗 – 当然
Was it fun? – Yeah.
结果早上我们大吵一架
Christ. Then in the morning, we got in a fucking argument.
至少该做的已经解决了 对吧 杰克
At least you took care of business first, right, Jack?

Right.
她胸部大吗
Yo, man, does she have, like, big, giant titties?
我感觉今晚将会度日如年 牢鬼
I can see this is gonna be a long fucking night, convict.
你到底想怎样
Okay, what’s the deal?
机会不大
It’s a long shot,
但比利曾在这家俱乐部当酒保
but Billy used to work at this club over here as a bartender.
我以前听他提起过
I heard him talk about it before.
在这个区域
This neighborhood,
我一眼就会被认出是警♥察♥
they’re gonna make me for a cop right away.
你当我的后盾 假装要小便 好吗
All right, you just back me up. Pretend like you got a piece, all right?
我为何要这么做
What the fuck I want to do that for?
他们可能会把我痛揍一顿
They may beat the shit out of me,
但我保证他们会马上让你没命
but I guarantee you, they’ll cut your black ass right up.
所以你也是坏蛋一枚
Oh, so you a bad-ass?
想不到一把枪加上一枚警徽 能让人堕落到这种地步
You know, it’s amazing how far a gun and a badge will take some guys.
只有靠耍贱的态度和经验 才能存活下来
Bullshit! Attitude and experience is what gets you through.
走吧
Come on.
告诉你 我到过这种地方
I’m telling you, man, I’ve been in places like this before.
白人警♥察♥找我和朋友的茬
When white cops came to fuck with me and my friends,
因为枪和警徽
only thing that stopped us from kicking their ass,
他们只好忍♥气吞声
they had guns and badges.
要打理这样的地方 需要多年经验
Takes years of experience to handle a joint like this.
要打赌吗
You want to bet?
有两个麻烦
I got two problems.
第一 我不跟你玩游戏
Number one, I ain’t playing fucking games.
第二 你拿什么跟我赌
Number two, you ain’t got nothing to bet with.
如果我们进去问到电♥话♥号♥码
Look, if we go in there and get a phone number
甘兹下落 或任何有用的讯息
or Ganz or a dead Indian, anything that helps us out,
放我半小时 让我去找个女人爽一下
turn your back for a half-hour and let me go get some pussy.
有必要吗
What for?
像你这种人只剩一张嘴
Any man talks about women like you can’t get it up anyhow.
我在牢里关了三年
I been in prison for three years.
一点风吹草动就硬得不得了
My dick gets hard if the wind blows.
好 跟你赌了
All right. You got a bet.
要是你输了 要告诉我实话
But when you lose, you tell me the truth.
你到底在说些什么鬼话
What the fuck you talking about?
甘兹不会没事逃狱
Ganz didn’t get out for nothing. What’s he after?
他想做什么 – 我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about, man.
我跟你一样想找出甘兹 – 去你的 赌局取消
I want to nail Ganz, just like you. – Fuck you! Bet’s off.
好吧 凯茨 你听我说
All right, Cates, look.
如果我输了 你想知道什么我都告诉你
If I lose, I’ll tell you everything you want to know.
成交 这样的合作挺愉快的
All right, you got a deal. Hell, I’m gonna enjoy this.
我甚至可以把警徽给你
I’m gonna even give you my badge.
你说最重要的就是耍贱和经验
You said bullshit and experience is all it takes, right?
没错
Right.
快来体验我耍贱的本领
Come on in and experience some of my bullshit.
很好 看你有多行
All right. Let’s see it.
看来不是兄弟喜欢来的地方
Not a very popular place with the brothers.
就合我的调调 我就爱乡村男儿
It’s my kind of place. I always liked country boys.
他们绝对不会喜欢你的
They’re sure as hell gonna like you.
好啊
Howdy.
你好啊 – 怎样
How do. – Yeah?
我想喝点东西 最好是伏特加
I’d like something to drink, preferably some vodka.
黑俄佬如何
Maybe you’d best have a Black Russian.
黑俄佬 你听到没
Black Russian! You hear what he said? Black Russian.
真幽默 我都听懂了
That’s a funny joke. I get it.
我是黑人 你还真幽默
I’m black. Now, that’s funny!
给我普通伏特加就好
No. I’d just rather have plain old vodka. That’d be nice.
只要我们能继续站着聊天
You know, long as we’re standing here talking
大家感情好 我在找个老朋友
and we’re all friendly, I’m looking for a good old boy
大熊比利
by the name of Billy Bear.
我在找个老朋友 大熊比利
不知你能否帮我找到他
I was wondering if you might be able to help me find him.
没听过
Never heard of him.
你没听过大熊比利
Never heard of him before. Never heard of Billy Bear, huh?
看清楚了
Looky here!
你现在可听过了吧
You fucking heard of him now, man?
我不知道你在说些什么
I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about.
你应该不介意我到处看看吧
Well, maybe you wouldn’t mind if I looked around for a little while then.
你想做什么干我屁事 – 很好
I don’t give a shit what you do! – Good.
我没见过这么多白人乡巴佬
Never seen so many backwards-ass country fucks in my life.
光是待在这里就令人作呕
It makes me sick just to be in here.
你看来是这里的常客
You boys look like regulars.
我在找大熊比利
I’m looking for a guy named Billy Bear.
知道他在哪儿吗
You know where I could find him?
这是我们的地盘 你的警徽吓不倒人的 黑鬼
This is our place. I don’t give a shit what the fuck your badge says, nigger.
你还真是个嘴硬的乡巴娘炮
You’re a big, tough country faggot, ain’t you?
你疯了吗 给我靠柱子站好
You out of your fucking mind, man? Get up against that fucking pole!
你们以为我是来闹着玩的
Think I’m playing a goddamn game, man?
你们都他妈的脑残吗
You out of your fucking mind?
我再说一次 好吗
I’m gonna say it one more time, okay?
这是警方办案
This is a police matter,
我在找一个叫大熊比利的印地安人
and I’m looking for an Indian named Billy Bear.
我知道在场的人 都愿意和我合作
I know everybody in here wants to cooperate with me.
你们不必鸡婆
Hey, that’s not even necessary, all right, man?
我已经掌控全局
I got this situation in hand.
还是有些人♥民♥是挺你的 警官
Some of us citizens are behind you all the way, officer.
你有什么毛病 – 我假释中
What’s your fucking problem? – I’m on parole.
所以你才想偷溜 – 对
That’s why you’re running away? – Yeah.
你给我好好坐着
Sit your country ass down, man.
都给我听着
All right, listen up!
我不喜欢白人 痛恨乡巴佬
I don’t like white people! I hate rednecks!
你们这一群就是乡巴佬 所以我可是乐在其中
You people are rednecks. That means I’m enjoying this shit.
你带了家伙 哪儿弄来的
You loaded here. Where the fuck did you get this?
政♥府♥退税 – 少唬烂了
Tax refund. – That’s bullshit.
你这么蠢怎么会有工作
You’re too fucking stupid to have a job.
你不高兴
You don’t like that? You don’t like that shit?
痛恨这回事
You hate that shit, right?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!