we can get you dressed up, and we can go on a little pussy hunt.
我可不想听你油嘴滑舌
I don’t want to hear your jive.
这方面我自己罩得住
Already got that department taken care of.
你有女人 凯茨 – 对
You got a lady, Cates? – Yeah.
女人的博爱总是令我刮目相看
You know, the generosity of women never ceases to amaze me.
知道吗
You know that?
别给我来这套 我不吃这一套的 交易取消
Hey, don’t even try this shit, man. I don’t work like this. No deal.
谁跟你交易 我欠你什么
Listen, we ain’t got no deal. I own your ass!
你这副样子 我们要怎么当合作伙伴
Ain’t no goddamn way to start a partnership.
听好
Now, get this.
我们不是伙伴 兄弟或朋友
We ain’t partners, we ain’t brothers, and we ain’t friends!
在甘兹入狱或嗝屁之前
I’m putting you down and keeping you down
我不跟你计较
until Ganz is locked up or dead.
要是甘兹跑了 你会后悔认识我
And if Ganz gets away, you’re gonna be sorry you ever met me!
我已经后悔了
I’m already sorry.
这就是你的车 老兄 – 对
This your car, man? – Yeah.
看来你是从兄弟手上买♥♥来的
Look like you bought it off one of the brothers.
我已经负责把你弄出来了 现在该你了
All right, I did my part and I got you out, so now you do yours.
我们该去哪儿
Where we going?
我们要去见一个叫卢瑟的人
We gotta go see a guy named Luther.
甘兹很快就会去找他
Ganz will be going to see him soon.
我们没有多少时间
We ain’t got that much time, though.
卢瑟也是同伙吗 – 同什么伙 杰克
Is Luther part of the gang? – What gang you talking about, Jack?
我看过警方档案 蠢蛋
Hey, I can read a police file, shithead.
还有别再叫我杰克
Quit calling me Jack.
只是个口头禅 没别的意思
It’s just an expression, all right? I don’t mean nothing by it.
谁鸟你 我名字刚好就叫杰克
I don’t give a damn. It happens to be my name.
那你在抱怨什么
What the hell you complaining for?
总比叫你蛋头好多了 – 我可能会用更糟的方式叫你
At least nobody calling you shithead. – I may call you worse than that.
就在那边 别贸然上门
Right up there, man, and don’t knock on the door.
他可不喜欢闲杂人等
He ain’t expecting no company.
卢瑟不太稳定
Luther ain’t very stable, man.
我可不希望你还没帮到我就被他一枪毙命
And I don’t want you getting shot before you get a chance to help me.
我在帮你 是吧
Oh, I’m helping you, huh?
慢点 就是那里 232号♥
Slow down. Right there, 232.
他带着家伙的机率有多少
What’s the chances he’s packed?
跟他共事过一段时间
Been a while since I worked with him.
我认为有百分之百的机率
I’d say chances are probably about 100%.
你最好留把枪给我
You better leave me a gun or something, man.
我可不想赤手空拳坐在外头
I ain’t sitting out here without no gun.
没问题 混♥蛋♥
Sure thing, asshole.
你稍安勿躁
Now, you just hang on.
希望你的大行动能真有收获
Hope this big move of yours turns out to be something.
怎么了 卢瑟
What’s happening, Luther?
很抱歉车门打到你 痛吗
I’m sorry about the door, man. Did that hurt?
你撞上的时候看起来真痛
It looked real painful when you slammed into it.
卢瑟 我在跟你说话 卢瑟
Luther, I’m talking to you. Luther. Luther!
哈蒙 把枪放下
Hammond! Drop that goddamn gun!
你这招很危险
Hey, man, that’s a dangerous game you’re playing, man.
别拿枪指着我
Don’t point that gun at me, all right?
别把枪指着我 听到没
Don’t point your goddamn gun at me, all right?
把枪给我 不然你就没命
Hand me that gun or you’re dead.
我在找甘兹 他人呢
I’m looking for Ganz. Where is he?
我好几年没见过他了
Ganz? Haven’t seen him for years.
是真的
That’s the truth.
你刚才朝我开枪
Look, asshole, you just took a shot at me.
我认为你知道甘兹的下落
I think you do know where Ganz is.
谁鸟你
Who gives a fuck what you think?
你最好跟这家伙说实话
Yo, Luther, man, you better tell this boy something.
他今天很不爽
He’s having a ball with this car door.
卢瑟 你在气我吗
Luther! Are you angry with me?
我不知道你在笑什么
I don’t know what you’re smiling at, watermelon.
你的大行动现在成了大笑话
Your big move just turned out to be shit.
好吧
All right, all right, all right!
我是自我防卫
Yeah, if I defend myself, I’m resisting arrest, right?
警♥察♥滥抓无辜
Officer, I want to make a citizen’s arrest!
闭嘴
Shut up!
什么情况 杰克
What you got here, Jack?
这混混非法持枪
I got a punk here carrying a concealed weapon…
你们警♥察♥全是娘炮
All you cops are faggots!
拒捕
Resisting arrest.
我明天会想些名目写报告
I’ll think up some more, file a report tomorrow.
你铁定会的 – 那当然 快把他带走
I bet you will. – Yeah, I will. Get him out of here.
九点记得叫我起床
Man, give me a 9:00 wake-up call.
再见 卢瑟
Good-bye, Luther!
你去死 瑞吉
I don’t need a friend like you, Reggie!
让我打电♥话♥ 我要找律师
When do I get my phone call? Let me get my lawyer here!
你麻烦大了
You’re gonna be in trouble!
你乖乖待在这里
Stay right here.
好吗 – 别碰我
Okay? – Get your hands off me!
我可不会忍♥气吞声 这不是对待女士的方式
I’m not gonna take this from you. That’s no way to treat a lady.
别乱来
No, you’re not.
两位女士
Excuse me, ladies,
看来需要协助
you seem to be in some need of assistance.
我们的麻烦已经够多了
We’ve got enough problems.
不需要什么法庭指派律师
We don’t need some tight-assed,
来跟我们穷哈拉
court-appointed lawyer trying to bullshit us.
亲爱的 我不是 来跟你们穷哈拉的
Sweetheart, I’m not here to bullshit you.
不知两位是否知道
I don’t know whether or not you ladies know,
市府正在扫荡黑帮
but the city’s coming down on people involved with unlawful carnal knowledge.
哪位
Hello?
杰克·凯茨 有人找我吗
This is Jack Cates. Any messages?
只有一通
Oh, just one.
有个女的打来说 她有时脾气大了点
Some lady called, says she’s a little hotheaded sometimes,
但仍希望保有暂时性的室友
but she still wants her occasional roommate.
她说她很愿意今晚下班后
She says she’d like to talk it over tonight after she gets off work,
和你谈谈
if it’s humanly possible.
伊莲
Look, Elaine, I…
我今晚有事要忙
I’ve got some stuff to do tonight.
我没办法过来 不知道何时才有空
I’m not going to be able to come by. I don’t know when I can.
搞什么 杰克
Come on, Jack.
你这样根本是跟我过不去
You’re making me work too goddamn hard at this!
听着
Listen, god damn it.
你以为我喜欢这样吗
If you think I’m happy about it, you’re nuts!
我有些事要处理
I just got a few things to take care of.
这不是两个相互关心的人
This is not the way people who care about each other
该有的行为
are supposed to behave!
该死
Shit!
你们都得坐牢
I’m trying to say you’re both going to do a little time,
一人关个三十天
about 30 days each.
除非我们能谈个交易之类的
Unless, of course, we talk some real business.
你想在哪里做 小甜心 直接跳上沙发
So where do you want to do it, honey? Want to hop up on the counter?
我们可以到旁边的小房♥间
No. We can go in this room over here, next to the bathroom.
你别开玩笑了 – 我是真心诚意
Give me a break. – I’m dead serious.
我们走吧
Come on, we’re on the move. Let’s go!
你没看到我就快搞定了吗
Man, you know how close I was to getting some trim just now,
被你整个搞砸了
and you fucked it up?
我真为你感到扼腕
Hey, well, my ass bleeds for you.
我把你弄出来 不是让你去找小姐的
I didn’t get you out so you could go on a trim hunt.
别抱怨了
Stop moaning.
我肚子饿得咕咕叫
You know, speaking of moaning, my stomach is starting to growl.
你最好赶紧弄点吃的来 – 我说该吃的时候就会吃
We better go get something to eat. – We eat when I say we eat.
那是什么鬼话 我受够了
Hey, now, that’s bullshit. That’s the last straw, all right?
我现在就要吃东西
I want some food now.
你不高兴的话 尽管送我回去
If you don’t like it, you take me back to the penitentiary
就不必管我饿不饿了
and kiss my hungry black ass good-bye, all right?
你把我带出来
You took me out here,
从一开始就没给我好脸色
you’ve been treating me like shit since we first left,
我要你找个好餐厅
and I want some food in a nice place,
灯光美 气氛佳
in a nice atmosphere, with some good people.
等等 我饿了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!