后来你们那群大人物跑来敲门
and then you sensational people started banging on the door.
就这样
That’s it.
我想你们要抓他 可没那么简单
Except that I think he’s gonna give you guys a hard time.
你怎么会这么想
What makes you think so?
我觉得比起跟女人上♥床♥ 他更喜欢杀♥警♥♥察♥
I just think he likes shooting cops a lot more than getting laid.
杰克 你过来看看 – 你查到什么
Jack, check it out. – What do you got?
他留在旅馆的东西 一样也没少
The stuff from his hotel. Every last bit of it.
那家伙的房♥间都清空了 – 好 我们一个个来看
The big guy’s room was empty. – All right, let’s go through it.
快速弹匣 他和你一样 有一把点44手♥枪♥
A speedloader. This guy’s got a.44 like yours, Jack.
我的老天爷
Jesus.
他的火力可不是盖的
This cat is serious about his artillery.
档案在这里 – 谢了
Here’s the files. – Oh, thanks.
大熊比利
Billy Bear, huh?
东湾的印地安大咖
Yeah, big Indian from the East Bay.
几年前和甘兹合作过
Worked with Ganz a few years back,
是他从修路队把人劫走的
and he sprung him from the road gang.
这又是谁 – 黄亨利
Who’s this guy? – Wong. Henry Wong.
他也在同一个案子
He was in on the same job.
基荷 过来 我给你看个东西
Kehoe, come here. Come here. I want to show you something.
你看看这个 你看看这个
Come here. Look at this. Look at this.
告诉我 是不是同一个人
Now, tell me. The same guy.
如假包换的本尊
Hey, Dick fucking Tracy.
我要找这些人谈谈
All right, I’m gonna want to talk to one of these guys.
这几个还找得到吗 – 其中一个在监狱里
Any of them walking around? – One of the gang’s still in the slam.
很好
Good. Good.
快给我进来 凯茨 – 好
Get in here, Cates! – Yeah, yeah, yeah!
该死的快速弹匣 基荷
Speedloader. Kehoe!
我可不想被排除在外 毕竟艾尔是死在我的枪下
I want to be left alone on this one. Al was killed with my gun.
局里对警案被杀是有一定程序的
Jack, there’s an official department policy about cop killings.
杀♥警♥凶手有绝对急迫性
Now, cop killers represent a special priority,
胆敢疯狂杀♥警♥
because any man crazy enough to kill a cop
此人对民众危险性更大
is a greater threat to an unarmed civilian.
对 – 换句话说
Right. – In other words,
我们不能一副要报仇的样子
we can’t seem like we’re in the revenge business.
我们都知道事实有差距
And we all know the truth’s a little different.
是吗
Yeah?
除了枪不见了 你还有什么不爽的
Anything’s bothering you besides losing your gun?
有警♥察♥被杀 我当然不爽
Yeah, it bothers me when cops get killed.
我非常不爽
I don’t like that.
你可以合群点
Then you might be a little more of a team player
别一副斗鸡的模样
and a little less of a hot dog on this one.
斗鸡这招一直很有效
Hot dogging’s been working real well so far.
而且我查到一个线索
Besides, I got a lead.
你想照自己的方式做
Okay. You got to do things your own way?
没问题
Fine.
你逮住这家伙 能让我们有面子
Now, you nail this guy and make us all look good,
但你自己最好安分点
but you better watch your ass,
因为大家的眼睛都盯着看
because everybody’s watching on this one.
你要是搞砸了 我向你保证 你会死得很难看
If you screw up, I can promise you, you’re going down.
你还真会激励属下 老大
Boy, you know how to send a guy out with a real great attitude, boss.
♪ Those days are over ♪
♪ You don’t have to sell your body to the night ♪
我来见瑞吉·哈蒙
I’m here to see Reggie Hammond.
他在18号♥ 要人陪你过去吗 – 不用 谢了
He’s in 18. You want company? – No, thank you.
♪ You don’t have to put on the red light ♪
♪ Those days are over ♪
♪ You don’t have to sell your body to the night ♪
♪ Roxanne ♪
♪ You don’t have to put on the red light ♪
♪ Walk the streets for money ♪
♪ You don’t even care if it’s wrong of if it’s right ♪
♪ Roxanne ♪
♪ You don’t have to work for money ♪
♪ You don’t have to sell your body to the night ♪
♪ Roxanne, put on the red light ♪
♪ Roxanne, put on the red light ♪
♪ Roxanne, put on the… ♪
是哈蒙吗
Is that Hammond?
哈蒙
Hammond!
哈蒙
Hammond!
你有名字吗 警♥察♥大人 – 凯茨
You got a name, cop? – Let’s try Cates.
我有话要私下跟你说
Come on, I want to talk to you in private.
听着 哈蒙 我对你了如指掌
Look, Hammond, I know all about you.
你单身 没有固定住处 没有亲戚
You’re single, you got no fixed address, no relatives.
有持枪抢劫前科
One previous conviction, armed robbery.
三年刑期还剩六个月
Six months to go on a three-year sentence.
对吧 – 怎样
Is that right? – So what, man?
你想替我写传记 – 想得美
You gonna write my life story? – Not likely, Reggie.
我只需要你帮个小忙
Maybe I just need a little help, huh?
这是黄亨利 一个老朋友
That’s Henry Wong, an old friend of mine.
他以前状况好多了 – 没错
He’s looked better. – That’s right.
听着 伙计
Yeah, well, look, man,
我在这该死的牢房♥蹲了两年半
I’ve been in this goddamn cell for two and a half years
六个月后我就自♥由♥了
and I’m getting out in six months, all right?
我可不会笨到自毁前程
I ain’t gonna do nothing to fuck myself up.
如果你想从我身上挖消息
But if you came here to find out something from me,
你就找错人了
you come to the wrong person,
我不是那种出♥卖♥♥♥朋友的人
’cause I don’t fuck my old friends over, man.
太可惜了
That’s too bad, Reggie.
我还以为你是个聪明的孩子
I thought maybe you were a smart boy.
不过你要是真的聪明的话 就不会成了阶下囚
But I guess if you were real smart, you wouldn’t be a convict.
你这种二流角色
Yeah, I guess a second-rater like you would be no help
对甘兹这样的大案子没啥用处 – 甘兹
with a hard case like Ganz. – Ganz?
对 – 伙计 甘兹在吃牢饭
Right. – Man, Ganz is in jail.
甘兹还要比我多关两年
He’s gonna be there two years after I get out.
情势有变 有个印地安大个子把他劫走了
Didn’t work out that way, Reggie. A big Indian busted him out.
他们杀了修路班的两名警卫
They capped two guards on a road gang.
后会有期
See you later.
凯茨 – 怎样
Yo, Cates. – Yeah?
我能帮你找到甘兹 但你得先把我弄出去
I can help you get Ganz, but you gotta get me out of here first.
你疯了
You’re crazy.
我是认真的 我能帮你找到他 但我得回到街头才行
I’m serious. I can help you get him, but I gotta be on the street.
回到街头有什么大不了的
What’s the big deal being on the street?
我有很多事得打点 好吗
Let’s just say I got a lot to protect, all right?
我和你一样都想找到甘兹
I want Ganz as bad as you.
我们都没时间可浪费了 – 鬼话连篇
Neither one of us ain’t got no time. – Bullshit!
我是说真的
No, that’s serious shit!
你想抓甘兹就把我弄出去
You want Ganz, get me out of here.
我考虑考虑 瑞吉
I’ll think about it, Reggie.
凯茨
Cates.
你得把我弄出去
Cates! You gotta get me out of here, man!
快把我弄出去 凯茨
Get me out of here, Cates!
凯茨
Cates!
去你的
Fuck you!
笔借我 包柏
Let me borrow your pen, Bob.
你要用你的真名 – 当然不是
You gonna use your own name? – Shit, no.
要是事情出纰漏的话 别把我扯进去
Jack, if all this comes down, you don’t know me.
我不会为你下地狱 重申一遍
I’m not gonna burn for you. And I’ll tell you something else.
要是出纰漏的话 你会吃不了兜着走
If it all comes down, your ass is new-mown grass.
人只交给你四十八小时
All right. You got him for 48 hours.
没问题
Sure thing.
如果考虑转行的话 你伪造的潜力无穷
You know, you got a big career as a forger if you decide to go that way.
谢了 包柏
Thank you, Bob.
我去联络警卫
I’ll ring security.
不会跟你说话
Wouldn’t talk down to you
哈蒙
Hammond.
好吧 带他过来
Okay, send him through.
你得帮他签名 – 没问题
You gotta sign for him. – Yeah. Sure thing.
全交给你了 – 好
He’s all yours. – All right.
你看 你明明很需要我 凯茨先生
See how you needed me a little more than you thought, huh, Mr. Cates?
我把希望全放到你身上
I decided you’re as good a chance as I got.
可见我已经走投无路了
That shows you how desperate I am.
监狱还送美金四百块的高级西装
This prison give out $400 suits?
957块美金 是我当时穿着入狱的
$957, and I wore this shit in.
我们要抓的是杀手 不是一群妓♥女♥
We’re after a killer, not a bunch of hookers.
我的打扮有”仕女杀手”的称号♥
Yeah, well, I got a reputation for looking real nice with the ladies, man.
等我们出去 带你去几个地方
Maybe when we get out, I can take you to a couple of spots,
我们俩打扮打扮 一起猎艳

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!