Mean as a snake.
烤漆不错
Nice paint job.
你好 我们想找 – 你们上周就来问东问西
Hello. We’re looking… – You guys were in last week.
你们别来骚扰我
You better ask around. I’m not supposed to be hassled.
我也是有人脉的
I got friends.
你那张大嘴巴先停一下
Park your tongue for a second, sweet pants.
我们只想搜索一个房♥间
We just want to search a room.
除非你有搜查令 – 其实
Not unless you got a warrant, babyface. – Actually…
你应该去当律师
Hey, maybe you should’ve been a lawyer
不该在这里屈就当个柜台小姐
instead of a dumb skirt working behind a cash register, huh?
你们到底想干什么
Come on, what the shit is this?
杰克 别乱来 – 别担心
Jack, don’t do that. – Don’t worry about that, now.
我们想找博森先生
We’re looking for a man by the name of Polson.
“博森 27号♥房♥”
“Polson. Room 27.”
算你们行 速战速决
Okay, big deal. Get it over with.
他一个人
Is he alone?
一小时前 有几个女孩去找他
A couple girls went up to visit him about an hour ago.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们小心点
You guys be careful.
照我们刚才说的 你守在大厅
Yeah, and like we said, you stake out the lobby.
好的 维尼
All right, Vinnie.
交给你全权处理了 艾尔 – 谢谢
I’ll let you handle it, Al. – Thank you.
太空小子
这可不是我他妈的伟大志向
Hey, this isn’t exactly my goddamn life’s ambition, you know.
这只是临时的
It’s like a part-time thing.
我只想赚点钱给孩子
I’m trying to get the money together to send for my kid.
他和奶奶住在一起
He’s been staying with his granny.
反正你不会想听我的私事
You don’t want to hear that personal crap anyway.
你有在听吗
Are you listening to me?

Hey.
你到底有没有听到我说话
Did you hear a goddamn word I said?

So…
你还剩多少钱
How much money you got left?
丽兹 是我 最近好吗
Hi, Liz. How you doing? It’s me.
出什么事了
What’s going on?
没事 几个警♥察♥在这里 还会有什么新鲜事
Nothing. Just a couple of cops. What else is new?
你那天约会如何
How was your date?
开什么玩笑
You’re kidding.
你别再相信那些有的没的了
Liz, you gotta stop sitting still for that kind of shit.
对 给他点颜色瞧瞧
Yeah. Put him in his place.
问清楚是谁 懂吗
You’re gonna ask who it is. All right?
快问
Ask.
是谁 – 警♥察♥ 快开门
Who is it? – Police. Open up.
你们想做什么
What do you want?
警♥察♥办案 马上开门
Police business. Open up right now!
再拖一阵子
Keep on stalling.
等一下 我先把衣服穿好
Hang on a second. I gotta put something on.
等会
Hold on.
待会我叫你跳 你就给我跳
You listen. When I tell you to jump, you jump.
快报♥警♥求援
Call for help now!
接线生
Operator!
接线生
Operator!
杰克 他们有两个人
Jack. There are two of them, Jack!
待在这里 我到大厅看看
Stay here. Stay down. Check out the lobby.
有紧急状况 楼上发生枪战
It’s an emergency! They’re fighting upstairs!
接线生 帮我接警♥察♥局
Operator, did you get through to the police?
挂掉电♥话♥ 小姐
Put down that goddamn phone, lady.
快挂电♥话♥
You drop the phone!
快挂电♥话♥ – 别伤害我 求你了
Drop that phone! – Don’t hurt me, please!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
你♥他♥妈♥的让我走
Please, let me go!
让我走
Please, let me go.
比利 把她带出来
Billy, bring her out.
他不会开枪
He ain’t gonna shoot.
快点
Come on!
不要
No! No!
闭嘴
Shut up!
不要
No!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
不要
No!
你 把枪丢过来 他就能饶他一命
You! Toss me that goddamn piece, and he won’t waste him.
别听他的 杰克 别把枪给他
Don’t do it, Jack. Don’t give him the gun.
该死 杰克 别听他的
God damn it, Jack! Don’t you do it!
别为我这么做
Don’t do that for me.
去开车
Get the car.
好枪
Nice gun.

No…
怎么了 – 你自己去看报告
What happened? – Just read the fucking report!
两个警♥察♥ 被一个信♥用♥卡♥抢犯干掉
Two cops get blown away by a credit card booster?
事情不太对劲 – 那还用说
That don’t figure. – No shit.
他们都是好警♥察♥
Yeah, and those guys were good cops.
对 他们是搞砸的好警♥察♥
Hell, yes. They were good cops who fucked up.
太不小心了
They just got careless, that’s all.
那是你说的 凯茨
Yeah, that’s what you say, Cates.
对 就是我说的 – 你总是这么说
Yeah, that’s what I say! – That’s what you always say.
照你的说法 我们总是搞砸的那一群
The way you tell it, we’re always the ones that fuck up.
真♥相♥总是伤人 对吧
The truth hurts, don’t it, buddy?
对 但这次真的不对劲 – 太不对劲了
Yeah, but, Jack, it don’t figure. – It don’t figure.
我能借把枪吗 – 好 我去想想办法
Can I borrow a piece? – Yeah, okay, I’ll see what I can do.
你的枪被偷走 应该往上报
When somebody steals your gun, you’re supposed to file a report.
别跟我说这些有的没的
Just don’t give me a bunch of crap.
我猜有两个警♥察♥因为你搞砸而送命 所以你想
Well, I guess when two cops die because you fucked up. You wanna keep your…
老天 杰克 冷静点
Jesus! Cool down! Knock it off! Knock it off!
这样又不能让他们活过来 你比谁都清楚
It’s not gonna bring them back! You know better!
凯茨 你马上来找我
Look, Cates, I want to see you right away.
我们有很多话要谈
We got a lot to talk about!
你听到了没
God damn it, do you read me, Cates?
听到了 如余音绕梁
Yeah, I hear you. Your voice carries.
给我五分钟
Five minutes.
露丝 – 还是湿的
Ruth! – They’re still wet.
最近有很多人遭点44枪击
A lot of people getting shot with .44s lately.
去年是廉价小手♥枪♥
Last year, it was Saturday night specials.
现在可是重装备
Now it’s the heavy stuff.
人们可能真的很不爽
People must be getting madder about something.
你是谋杀共犯
You’re an accessory to Murder One,
待在这里对你比较好 妹子
so you’re gonna have to do a whole lot better than what you’ve got down here, honey.
别烦我
Give me a break, huh?
凯茨 – 什么事
Cates! – Yeah!
搜过旅馆房♥间 嫌犯真名是埃布尔·甘兹
Got a print from the hotel room, the guy’s real name is Ganz, Albert Ganz.
他是东岸人 几年前到这里发展
He headed from back east, but he worked out here a few years back.
持枪抢劫
Armed robbery.
几天前逃狱 干掉两个警卫
Broke out of prison a couple of days ago and capped a couple of the guards.
十足的禽兽 等你看了就知道
A real animal. Wait till you see this.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.
他跟你说要当回头客吗
Did he give you a return match?
他没兴趣
He wasn’t interested.
他可能不喜欢这次的货色
Maybe he didn’t like the merchandise, huh?
你去死 – 我们改天再聊
Fuck you. – I’ll take a rain check on that, huh?
你应该对这个感兴趣 – 有什么发现
This’ll interest you, Jack. – Yeah, what do you got?
你那把枪我们查到一些端倪
We got something from your gun,
这是来自甘兹用的第一把枪
and this is from the first weapon Ganz used.
等等 我不懂
Wait a minute. I don’t get this.
你看 和他首次开的枪完全吻合
Here. It’s a perfect match from the markings from the first gun he used.
但不是来自华登酒店 六小时前
But it’s not from the Walden hotel. Fired six hours earlier,
近距离射击 正中眉心
point blank range, right between the eyes.
人是在公园板凳上发现的
Found him on a park bench.
外头有一群罪大恶极的坏蛋
You know, there are some very bad people out there in the world.
这样看
Yeah, look at it this way, Ruth.
如果没有的话 我们该做些什么
If there weren’t, what the hell would we have to do, huh?
我到了那里 他叫我到一旁坐着
So anyway, I got there. He took me down.
然后就开始看电视
He started watching television,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!