She want to put some bullets in his behind.
对 我是扯太远了
Yeah, I am reaching. What the hell.
你还有重要的事要做 像是回监狱去
You got important things to do, like going back to jail.
中国城 – 对
Chinatown, huh? – Yeah.
就是她 杰克
There she is, Jack.
不管我怎么做 你负责支援就对了
Whatever play I make, you just back me up.
走吧
Come on.
我听说你家有客人 – 你们想怎样
I hear you got visitors. – Would you guys…
闭嘴 别轻举妄动
Shut up. Don’t give me any crap.
回答我的问题 不然我把你一把捏碎
Answer my questions or I’ll tear your fucking lungs out.
你是比利的女人 对吧 你对他死心塌地
You’re Billy’s girl, aren’t you? You’ve always been his girl.
他是死是活全看你了
Listen, the man can live or die. It’s up to you.
让我们进去 他才有机会活命
Let us in and he has a chance to make it.
不然他是死定了
Otherwise, he’s a dead man.
他在走廊的第一间
He’s in the first room down the hall.
甘兹呢
Where’s Ganz?
在后栋 另外一头
He’s in the back, down the other corridor.
很好 走吧
All right. Come on.
束手就擒 比利 你没辄了
Give it up, Billy. You got no chance.
比利 你是输定了
Billy, you’re going to lose.
趴下
Get down!
受死吧
Come on!
我的天啊
Help me! Oh, God! Oh, God!
一切结束了
It’s all over.
我要杀死你
Oh, God damn you!
你很清楚的 瑞吉
You ought to know, Reggie,
跟我做对是输定了
if you come up against me, you’re going to lose.
来吧
Now, come on.
我还要处理一件小事
There’s one more little thing I got to take care of.
警♥察♥
Hey, cop! Come on!
我们来谈个交易
I got something for you!
你不会得逞的
You’re not going to make it.
你在说什么鬼话 我有你的枪
What are you talking about? I got your gun.
钱也在我手里 我什么都有了
I got the money. I got everything.
杰克 把他的头轰烂
Take aim, man, and blow his fucking brains out!
闭嘴 他没胆子这么做
Bullshit! He ain’t gonna try it.
是吧 警♥察♥
Right, cop?
你疯了吗 我只是说大话
Are you crazy, man? I was just bluffing!
我受到枪伤 真
I got hit.
不敢相信
I don’t believe it. I got shot!
你完蛋了 没戏唱了
You’re done. End of story.

You…
我该走了 – 好
I got to go, okay? – Okay.
这是给你的
Look, here’s a little something for you.
我说过我不是卖♥♥的
I told you I wasn’t a pro.
拿着 去买♥♥些漂亮衣服
Take that and buy yourself something nice.
我很想帮你买♥♥ 但我得走了 楼下有个警♥察♥在等我
I’d do it, but I’m in a rush, okay? I got a cop waiting for me downstairs.
六个月后我就回来了
I’ll be back in about six months.
我们再碰面一起出去玩 好吗
We’ll get together and go out and have a good time, all right?
我们可以去跳舞
We’ll go dancing or something.
好 你多保重
Okay. You take care of yourself.
你也是
You, too.
再见
Bye.
后会有期
I’ll see you later.
好 你把我整惨了
All right. Bust my chops.
告诉我你刚才表现有多好
Tell me how great you were with that chick in there.
我可不想一副大男人样
I’m not going in for all that macho shit, Jack.
我表现一级棒
I was great.
应该把我的小♥弟♥弟♥做成铜像
I should have my dick bronzed.
你想谈的是这个
This what you want to talk about?
别这样 真不公平
Hey, come on, Jack. That’s not fair.
我等这笔钱等了三年
I’ve been waiting for that money for three years.
你之前说的绩效制度呢
What happened to all that merit system shit you was talking about?
这是你的钱
It’s your money.
六个月后原封不动还给你
It’ll be there in six months when you get out.
你一点都不想分
And you don’t want any of it?
不是我的风格
Not my style.
我想买♥♥车
I need a car.
等你出来借我几千块用用
How about loaning me a couple thousand when you get out?
你想要怎样的车
What kind of car you want?
敞篷车
Convertible.
我就爱那款
I’m a rag top man.
成交 – 很好
Deal. – Good.
即使你给我钱买♥♥车
But even if you do give me the money for a car,
也不代表什么
it don’t mean shit.
只要被我知道你贪赃枉法 我不会客气
If I ever hear of you crossing the line, I’ll bust your ass.
你我都清楚
Now, Jack, the both of us know
我从今以后将洗心革面 是吧
that I’m gonna be an honest man from now on, right?
那就好
Good.
如果我真的决定要当个小偷
But if I did decide to be a thief,
你真有自信能逮到我
what makes you think you can catch me?
打火机还我 好吗 瑞吉
Can I have my lighter back, Reggie?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!