48小时
不知他是来自哪个原住民保留区
Wonder what reservation they let him off of.
抱歉 长官
Excuse me, sir.
我的卡车过热 下个加油站还有三十英里远
But my truck’s overheating, and it’s 30 miles to the next station.
我需要一点水
Can I get some water out of your cooler, please, sir?
或许你该偷辆好一点的卡车 死通托
Maybe you should’ve stole a better truck, Tonto.
你还真爱说话 死犯人
You got a big mouth, convict.
别生气 他只是开玩笑
Take it easy, Chief. He’s only joking.
好 能给我一点水吗
Okay. Can I have the water, please, sir?
你是说酒水吧 死通托
Firewater, Tonto? Is that what you mean?
酒水 是吧
Firewater, huh?
搞什么
Hey! Jesus Christ!
快住手
Hold it!
他是个犯人 你这混♥蛋♥
He’s a state prisoner, you asshole!
你们俩个别打了
Goddamn you two! Knock it off!
快住手 你这混♥蛋♥
Hold it, you asshole!
闪开
Get out of the way!
别动 犯人
Don’t move, convict!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
657第25组 呼叫478
APO 657, unit 25 to APO 478!
收到
Roger, APO.
犯人脱逃 二名警官中枪
Escape in progress! Two officers shot!
逃犯开蓝色平板卡车
Fugitives are driving a blue flatbed pickup truck!
总共俩人一名印地安人
Two men! One of them is an Indian!
高大 二百磅
Tall! 6’4″, 200 pounds.
与埃布尔·甘兹一同脱逃 他们持枪 很危险
The other one’s Albert Ganz. They’re armed and dangerous.
我们需要协助 快派人过来
God, we need help! Get it here quick!
重复一遍
Say again, 25.
犯人脱逃 二名逃犯
Escape in progress! Two fugitives!
一名印地安人和犯人埃布尔·甘兹
One Indian and prisoner Albert Ganz!
如果你偶尔让我到你家去
You know, if you let me come over to your place once in a while,
你早上就能穿干净的衬衫
you could put on a clean shirt in the morning.
你怎么会认为 我家有干净的衬衫
What makes you think I got any clean shirts at my place?
好个早晨
Great morning.
我要年轻 高瘦
Yeah. I want her young, tall, thin.
很瘦才行 她还得有一双美♥腿♥
Yeah, real thin. She’s got to have nice legs.
腿很重要
Yeah. Legs are important.
牛仔裤不行 我不喜欢牛仔裤 不够高档
No, no jeans. I don’t like jeans. Jeans are cheap.
洋装 漂亮的夏日洋装
A dress. Yeah, a nice summer dress.
我要她打扮得很清新 懂吗
I want her fresh, you know?
我知道你不懂
No, I know you don’t get it.
我呢
Hey, what about me?
还要一个给我朋友
Yeah. And I need one more for my friend.
找个印地安人
Now, make her an Indian.
不要包头巾的 美国印地安妹
No, not with a turban. You know, a squaw.
懂吗
Yeah.
地点是百老汇街
It’ll be the Walden hotel.
附近的华登酒店
That’s 3rd, near Broadway.
叫他们找博森
And you tell them to ask for Polson.
GP博森
G.P. Polson.
对 博士的博 森林的森
Yeah. P-O-L-S-O-N.
只要几小时就好
Just be a couple of hours.
好吧
Right.
一大早就喝酒实在很糟糕
That’s a fairly crummy way to start a morning.
因为我接下来会有糟糕的一天
Maybe I got a fairly crummy day ahead.
或许那是个好借口
Maybe that makes a nice excuse.
或许你什么屁都不知道
Maybe you don’t know what the hell you’re talking about!
你每次摆出这种态度 我都不认得你了
Jack, when you start with that attitude, it’s like I don’t even know who you are.
你想知道些什么 你又能改变什么
What do you want to know? And what difference does it make?
我让你开心 你让我开心
I make you feel good, you make me feel good.
你还要我怎么做
Now, what the hell more do you want from a guy?
别再惹我生气
I wish you’d stop trying to make me mad.
我没时间跟你搅和 我要去上班了
I don’t have time for this. I got to go to work.
你真是无药可救
You really are hopeless.
我都是这么说的
That’s what I always say.
晚点打电♥话♥给我
Call me later.
你要我打给你 – 是的
You want me to? – Yeah.
很好 谢谢你的咖啡
Good. Thanks for the coffee.
好
Okay.
杰克 – 什么事
Oh, hey, Jack. – Yeah.
围上这个
Here, take this.
这里早上都冷到极点 你知道那句俗语
It’s cold as hell out these mornings, and you know what the man said.
不知道
No.
“我度过最冷的冬天 是我在旧金山的那个夏天”
“The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer I spent in San Francisco.”
我们不能再逛街了
No, we ain’t going by the store again.
我跟你说过千百次 我们得存钱才行
I told you a million fucking times, we start slow, we save a little bit.
坚持存钱 – 我喜欢刚才那张地毯
We go with that way. – But I liked that carpet we saw.
我们买♥♥不起
We can’t afford it.
别提醒我 我知道我们买♥♥不起
Don’t remind me. I know we can’t afford it.
我只是说我喜欢
I’m just saying I liked it.
没必要生气
You don’t have to get crabby about it.
你要我去偷钱吗
What do you want me to do? Go out and steal for the money?
我不喜欢那个颜色 那颜色烂透了
I hated the color anyway. The color sucked.
等等
Wait.
想不到吧 卢瑟 – 你想做什么
Surprise, Luther. – What do you want?
我以为你入狱了 – 我要那笔钱 混♥蛋♥
I thought you were locked up. – I want the money, asshole.
我要瑞吉藏起来的那笔钱
What do you think? The money that Reggie hid.
你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
你想让那印地安人扭断她脖子吗
Want that Indian to snap her neck?
与其担心瑞吉 你最好开始替我担心
Instead of worrying about Reggie, you better start worrying about me.
别这样对我 我们是兄弟
Don’t give me this. We were partners!
动手吧 比利
Go ahead, Billy. Break it.
别伤害她
No! Don’t hurt her.
我把钱给你 – 什么时候
I can get you the money. – When?
我星期一才拿得到
I can’t get it till Monday. Honest.
小混♥蛋♥
Little chickenshit…
是真的 我们藏钱的地方 星期一才会开
Honest! The place we got it stashed doesn’t open till Monday.
星期一早上才会开
I can’t get it till then. Monday morning. That’s when it opens.
我会马上把钱拿给你
After that, I’ll get the money right to you.
我一直很喜欢你 卢瑟
I always liked you, Luther.
跟你在一起很开心
You were always a lot of fun to hang out with.
我们要把她留着
We’re gonna keep her.
别这样 你可以信得过我
Come on. You can trust me.
要是你搞砸了
And if you mess with us,
我会在她身上 你想象不到的地方打洞
I’ll put holes in her you never even thought of.
滚吧 快滚
Go on, get the fuck out of here.
甘兹 别这样
Ganz, please.
别搞砸了
Don’t fuck up.
甘兹
Ganz!
卢瑟 – 萝丝
Luther! – Rosie!
奥葛兰 需要支持吗
Hey, Algren, need any backup?
别这样 你弄得我好紧张
No, Jack, please. You make me nervous.
你知道的
You know that.
让你紧张的是你老婆
Your wife makes you nervous, not me.
无线电说你这边有事
The radio said you guys had something on.
小事一桩
Not much, Jack.
有个叫博森的业务员 信♥用♥卡♥被偷了
A salesman named Polson had his credit cards lifted.
其中一张卡租了那辆绿色跑车
One of Polson’s cards rented that green coupe over there.
不是你有兴趣的大案子
Not much for a big guy like you, Cates.
是小混混惹事
Oh, it’s just a laugher, huh, Van?
不起眼的小案子 杰克
It’s five-and-dime, Jack.
博森说有个小混混 拿弹簧刀抢了他
Polson said a kid with a switchblade mugged him
然后骑机车跑了
and took off on a motorcycle.
你们是从小鬼手上抢走刀子的高手
Well, you guys are experts at taking knives away from teenagers.
没错 你别管了 我们用不到火力强大的武器
Yeah, we are, so keep out of it. We don’t need any big artillery.
我只是想帮忙 我最喜欢看行家出手了
Well, I’m just trying to help out, Van. I love to watch pros work.
我不需要你帮忙
I don’t need your help, Cates.
你想加入 没问题
Hey, Jack, you want to come in, that’s fine.
你去守着大厅 车子还好吗
You stake out the lobby. How’s the car running?
好得很 老婆好吗
Great. How’s the wife?
和蛇一样凶猛