He’s gone.
他跑了
He took the horses with him. I found this in the grass.
他带着马跑了 我在草丛里找到的
What’s the quickest way out of the pass?
从哪儿走能快点离开这里?
He’ll be looking for help getting his cuffs off.
他会想办法弄掉手铐
We’re going after him?
我们去追他?
Well, there ain’t no reward,
把他押解到半路
for getting him halfway to that train, is there?
可是没有奖金的吧?
I got to be honest with y’all.
说老实话
I like some of their food.
我还挺喜欢他们的饭菜
As for wanting $40 a month, now,
但是要花40块一个月
Like them Irish up north…
就像北方的那些爱尔兰人…
Goddamn Coolies.
该死的苦力
They’ll work just fine with my left boot up their ass.
不给点颜色就不好好干活
Well, if could teach a monkey to lay track…
要是能教会猴子铺铁轨…
Well, what we need is some Negroes brung in here, Mr. Boles.
我们这里真需弄些黑鬼来 鲍斯先生
Show these Chinamen what real work is.
让这些中国人看看什么叫干活
Holy Christ.
上帝啊
Who’s that? That’s him.
那是谁? 是他
You, help me with the handcuffs.
你帮我一把
Break the chain.
把铁链撬开
Use the hammer. Break the chain.
用锤子 撬开铁链
I got five guns on you out here, Ben Wade!
我们外面有五杆枪对着你 本·韦德!
Best come on out!
束手就擒吧!
Our horses.
是我们的马
What in the hell’s going on here?
这是怎么回事?
Mr. Butterfield, all finished in Bisbee?
巴特菲尔德先生 比斯比公干完了?
Mr. Boles.
鲍斯先生
Better hurry. We’re making the last blasts through the mountains this week.
最好快点 我们这周就炸最后一响了
That’s my prisoner.
这是我的犯人
I’m taking him to Contention, putting him on the prison train to Yuma.
我们带他去肯塔辛 送他上去犹马的押解火车
What prisoner?
什么犯人?
Come now, Mr. Boles,
得了 鲍斯
That’s Ben Wade you have there.
你抓到的是本·韦德
Ben Wade gunned down my kid brother,
本·韦德当着我的面
in front of me
杀了我弟弟
Six years ago in Abilene.
六年前就在阿比林
Your brother was a lyin’, bilkin’ card sharp.
你弟弟是个出老千的骗子
That is, if he’s the asshole I remember.
如果没记错的话
Could, of course, been some other asshole I killed that I forgot about.
也有可能是别的什么 我♥干♥掉的混帐
You can’t do that. That’s immoral.
你不能那么干 那不道德
Moral ain’t got a damn thing to do with it.
道德与这无关
I was expecting to collect a $200 reward for that man.
我还指望靠这个人得到200块的奖金呢
I’m delivering him to Contention.
我要押他去肯塔辛
I need that money.
我需要那笔钱
Need it bad enough to die?
死了都想要?
Well, at least let us take our horses.
那至少让我们拿回马匹吧
I got no problem with that,
那没问题
as long as you ride away, mister.
只要你拍屁♥股♥走人 先生
Nice knowing you, Dan.
很高兴认识你 丹
Did you see me get that one with the shovel?
看到我用铁锹拍他了吗?
Doc.
医生
Doc!
医生!
Dan!
丹!
God damn it!
该死的!
Did we make it?
我们成功了吗?
Did we get away?
我们脱身了吗?
Yeah, Doc.
是的 医生
We did.
我们成功了
Thanks to you.
多亏了你
We need a place to lay low.
我们得找个地方避避风头
Keep him outta sight till the train comes.
火车来之前让他暂时消失
There’s a hotel up here.
那边有个旅店
I’ll check us in. You ride around back.
我去开间房♥ 你们转到后面去
All right. Follow me.
好的 跟我来
Hello, gentlemen.
你们好 先生们
Hey, William, you go keep a watch at the railhead.
嘿 威廉姆 你去车站盯着
If you see them coming,
如果看他们来了
I’ll let you know.
我会让你知道
And William?
威廉姆?
There’s a Can-Can on the hour if you’re interested.
现在这里有康康舞表演 如果你想看的话
It’s the bridal suite.
这是新婚套房♥
Hope you don’t mind. It’s all they had.
希望你不介意 就剩这一间了
Well, well.
很好 很好
That looks like rain clouds over Bisbee.
看来比斯比要下雨了
You still need that $200, Dan?
你还需要那200块吗 丹?
Shut up.
闭嘴
Mr. Evans, you continue to give me great confidence.
埃文斯先生 你一直让我充满信心
Well, it ain’t 3:10 yet.
但是 还没到3点10分
I’m gonna go see about the marshal.
我去看看治安官
Come on, move. Let’s go.
快 快走
We’re looking for a group escorting an outlaw,
我们在找一伙押送
by the name of Ben Wade.
一个叫本·韦德的匪徒的人
Yeah, we been chasing him through these tunnels.
是 我们一直追到这个山洞
Who are you?
你们是谁?
What’s it to you?
追他们干嘛?
Ben Wade killed my brother.
本·韦德杀了我弟弟
Then your brother must be famous.
那你弟弟一定很有名
You boys some kind of posse?
你们真像一群乌合之众?
I hate posses.
我讨厌乌合之众
So this is the bridal suite.
那这还真是新婚套房♥了
Now, I wonder how many brides have taken in this view.
真不知道有多少新娘在这里躺过
What are you gonna do with your $200 now, Dan?
你打算怎么花那200块钱 丹?
Now that the rains are coming?
现在雨快来了?
I owe people money, Wade.
我欠别人钱 韦德
That drought left me in the hole.
我走投无路
Well, what do you think about double that amount?
我出双倍的价钱怎么样?
You could pay your debts,
你可以还清欠款
buy a hundred more cows,
再买♥♥百十来头牛
Build a new barn.
盖座新谷仓
How you reckon I’m gonna do that?
你打算让我怎么做?
Just lay down your gun and let me walk out the door.
只要放下枪 让我走
It’s worth $400 to me.
对我来说值400块
Is that what you reckon my price is?
你觉得我就值这个价?
No.
不
No, I reckon it’s a thousand.
不 我觉得你值一千块
$1, 000.
一千块钱
Now, there’s 10 times that amount in Butterfield’s coach.
这可比巴特菲尔德运钞车里的钱多十倍
Oh, yeah?
哦 是吗?
You want my cut, Dan?
你希望我被绞死 丹?
It’s all yours.
你说了算
Isn’t that kind of reckless of you, Wade?
人算不如天算吧 韦德?
Seeing as, uh…
或者说 嗯…
You’re so sure that, uh…
你就那么肯定 嗯…
Your crew’s coming to get you?
你的同伙会来救你?
Oh, they’re coming, Dan.
哦 他们正赶来呢 丹
Sure as God’s vengeance, they’re coming.
上帝为证 他们来了
But I just like to do things easy.
但我喜欢简单点
Imagine what you could do with a thousand dollars, Dan.
想想你都能用一千块干什么 丹
You could hire a couple of ranch hands.
你可以请些帮工
Your boys could go to school, grow up smart.
你的孩子们可以去念书
What about Alice?
还有爱丽丝呢?
She would be the proud wife of a bona fide Arizona rancher.
她会成为一个亚利桑那州优秀农场主的夫人
All you got to do is say yes.
你只要说同意
Well…
那么…
Would you give me a bank note, Wade?
你是要给我张支票呢 韦德?
Or maybe you’d be kind enough to make a deposit for me.
还是你好人做到底 亲自去提款给我?
Cash.
现金
Well, you… you tell me, Wade.
那你告诉我 韦德
How would I account for…
我该如何储蓄…
For that amount of money?
那么一笔钱?