But l…
但是我
lf you want to help in a Spartan victory… Yes.
如果你想帮助斯巴达人取得胜利
…clear the battlefield of the dead, tend the wounded, bring them water…
是的?清理战场上的死尸 照看伤员 给他们送水
Why?
为什么?
…but as for the fight itself I cannot use you.
但是我不能用你去作战
You…
你们
Mother! Father! You were wrong!
母亲 父亲 你们错了
You are wrong!Leonidas! You are wrong!
你错了 列奥尼达你错了
Dispatch the Phocians to the goat path…
派遣波斯墙的人去牧羊道
…and pray to the godsnobody tells the Persians about it.
向众神祈祷没人把这个告诉了波斯人
Earthquake.
地震了
No, captain.
不 队长
Battle formations.
战斗队形
This is where we hold them.
我们在这里阻击他们
This is where we fight!
我们在这里战斗
This is where they die!
他们在这里死亡!
Earn these shields, boys!
拿好盾牌 小伙子们!
Remember this day, men…
记住今天
…for it will be yours for all time.
这一天永远是你们的
Spartans!Lay down your weapons!
斯巴达人 放下你们的武器!
Persians!
波斯人!
Come and get them!
来受死吧!
Hold!
稳住!
Give them nothing…
带走他们的一切
…but take from them everything!
但什么也别给他们!
Steady!
准备
Push!
推!
Is that the best you can do?
你只能做这么多?
Push! Push!
推啊!
Now!
现在!
Push!
推啊!
No prisoners!
没有战俘!
No mercy!
没有怜悯!
They look thirsty.
他们看起来口渴了
Well, let’s give them something to drink.
那么我们就给他们点喝的吧
To the cliffs.
到悬崖边去
Halt.
停下!
Hell of a good start.
不错的开始!
Tuck tail!
完全防御!
Persian cowards.
波斯胆小鬼
What the hell are you laughing at?
你在笑什么?
Well, you had to say it.
我们不得不说.
What? “Fight in the shade.”
什么?我们在黑暗处战斗
Recover.
复原
Today no Spartan dies.
今天 没有一个斯巴达人会死
Easy, son.
放松 儿子
We do what we were trained to do…
我们做训练我们要做的事
…what we were bred to do what we were born to do.
抚养我们要做的事生育我们要做的事
No prisoners. No mercy.
没有战俘 没有怜悯
A good start.
一个不错的开始
I was afraid you might not come. I’m sorry, my son is…
我还担心你不来了
Is doing what children do best.Please,
很抱歉 我儿子
don’t apologize.
他是孩子们中做得最好的 请不要道歉
Your son starts the agoge next year.
你儿子明年就要开始艰苦训导了
That is always a difficult timefor a Spartan mother.
这对斯巴达的母亲来说总是一个困难的时刻
Yes, it will be hard. But also necessary.
是的 是会很困难但也是必须的
You will speak before the councilin two days’ time.
两天后你就能在议会众人前演讲了
My husband does not have two days.
我丈夫没有两天的时间
Think of the two days as a gift.
把这两天的时间当作是份礼物
It’s no secret…
这不是秘密
…Theron wants what you control.It’s his voice you must silence.
塞隆想要你掌握的东西你必须对他的声音保持沉默
Make him your ally and you will have your victory.
让他和你同盟你就会赢得你的胜利
Thank you.
谢谢
You are wise as you are kind.
你英名而仁慈
There’s your mother.
哦 你妈妈
You should keep a better eye on himif he’s to be king one day.
你应该看好他如果有一天他要成为国王
Be unfortunate if anythingwere to happen to him.
如果在他身上或是在你身上发生了什么
Or to his beautiful mother.
那就太不幸了
No!
不!
Our Greek comrades are beggingfor a crack at the Persians, sire.
我们的希腊朋友请求打击波斯人 阁下
Good.I’ve got somethingI think they can handle.
好的 我正有点事我想他们能处理
Tell Daxos that I want him…
告诉达克索斯我找他
…and 20 of his best eager, soberand ready for the next charge.
还要20个他最好的人热切而冷静 为下一件事做好准备
King Leonidas.
列奥尼达国王!
Stelios, catch your breath, boy. Yes, milord.
斯特里奥斯 喘口气 孩子好的 我的大人
The Persians are approaching.
波斯人正在接近
A small contingent.Too small for an attack.
一支小的分遣队小到不能发动一次攻击
Captain, I leave you in charge. But sire…
队长 我让你负责指挥
Relax, old friend.
但是 阁下 放松 老朋友
If they assassinate me, all of Sparta goes to war.
如果他们暗♥杀♥我整个斯巴达都会投入战争
Pray they’re that stupid.
祈祷他们有那么蠢
Pray we’re that lucky.
祈祷我们有那么幸运
Besides…
另外
…there’s no reason we can’t be civil…
没有理由让我们不文明点
…is there?
有吗?
None, sire.
没有 阁下
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
You must be Xerxes.
你一定是薛西斯了
Come, Leonidas.
来吧 列奥尼达
Let us reason together.
让我们一起思考下
It would be a regrettable waste…
那会是令人惋惜的浪费
…it would be nothing short of madnesswere you, brave king…
那会是除了疯狂之外一无是处
…and your valiant troops to perish…
你是个勇敢的国王只因为一个小误会
…all because of a simplemisunderstanding.
你英勇的军队就要被毁灭
There’s much our cultures could share. Havert you noticed?
我们有很多的文化可以共享
We’ve been sharing our culturewith you all morning.
你没注意到吗?整个早上我们都在与你们分享我们的文化
Yours is a fascinating tribe.
你们是个迷人的部族
Even now you are defiant…
即使现在面对全军覆没你还在挑衅
…in the face of annihilationand
列奥尼达
the presence of a god.It isn’t wise to stand against me, Leonidas.
在上帝面前和我作对是不明智的
Imagine what a horrible fateawaits my enemies…
想象一下等待我敌人的是怎样可怕的命运
…when I would gladly killany of my own men for victory.
我会很乐意杀掉任何一个我的人来庆祝胜利
And I would die for any one of mine.
而我愿意为任何一个我的人战死
You Greeks take pride in your logic.
你们希腊人以你们的逻辑为骄傲
I suggest you employ it.
你建议你用用.
Consider the beautiful landyou so vigorously defend.
考虑一下你全力保卫的这片美丽的土地
Picture it reduced to ash at my whim.
在我的意志下它将化成灰烬
Consider the fate of your women.
考虑一下你们妇女的命运
Clearly you don’t know our women.
显然 你不了解我们的妇女
I might as well have marched them up here, judging by what I’ve seen.
也许我该让她们也来这里 凭我的眼见来评判她们
You have many slaves, Xerxes…
你有很多的奴隶 薛西斯
…but few warriors.
但没什么勇士
It won’t be longbefore they fear my spears…
要不了多久他们就会害怕我的矛
…more than your whips.
胜过你的鞭子
It’s not the lash they fear…
他们害怕的不是我的鞭子
…it is my divine power.
而是我超凡的力量但我是个慷慨的神
But I am a generous god.I can make you rich beyond all measure.
我能让你富甲天下
I will make you warlord of all Greece.
我能让你成为整个希腊的君王
You will carry my battle standardto the heart of Europa.
你将带领我的军队进入欧洲的腹地
Your Athenian rivals will kneel at your feet…
你的雅典对手将跪倒在你脚下
…if you will but kneel at mine.
如果你跪倒在我脚下
You are generous…
你既慷慨
…as you are divine…
又神圣
…O king of kings.Such an offeronly a madman would refuse.
万国之王只有疯子才会拒绝这样的条件
But the…
但是
The idea of kneeling, it’s…You see, slaughteringall those men of yours has…Well,
下跪的想法 你瞧 屠♥杀♥你的那些人让我的腿严重抽搐
it’s left a nasty cramp in my leg, so kneeling will be hard for me.
所以下跪对我来说有点困难
There will be no glory in your sacrifice.
你的牺牲不会有荣耀
I will erase even the memory of Spartafrom the histories.
我会把斯巴达从历史的记忆中抹去
Every piece of Greek parchmentshall be burned.
每一片希腊的羊皮纸都会被烧掉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!