We are doomed.
我们要遭厄运了
Quiet yourself.
闭上你的嘴
The child speaks of the Persian ghosts, known from the ancient times.
这个孩子所说的波斯幽灵在古代就已经知道了
They are the hunters of mers souls.
他们猎杀人类的灵魂
They cannot be killed or defeated.
他们无法被打死和击败
Not this darkness. Not these lmmortals.
不要是这些黑暗之物.不要这些不死之身
Immortals?
不死之身?
We’ll put their name to the test.
我们要考验下他们的名字
Into the Thermopylaes we march.
我们行军进入了温泉关
Into that narrow corridor we march…
我们行军进入了狭窄的山谷
…where Xerxes’ numberscount for nothing.
在那里薛西斯的兵力就不值一提了
Spartans, citizen-soldiers, freed slaves.
斯巴达人 公民士兵自♥由♥了的奴隶
Brave Greeks, all.
所有勇敢的希腊人
Brothers, fathers, sons…
兄弟们 父亲们 儿子们
…we march.
我们行军
For honor’s sake, for duty’s sake, for glory’s sake, we march.
为了荣耀 为了职责为了光荣 我们行军
Look! Persians.
看!波斯人
Into hell’s mouth we march.
进入地狱之门 我们行军
Let’s watch these motherless dogs…
那是我们的海 狗♥娘♥养♥的
…as they’re embraced by the loving armsof Greece herself.
他们被希腊仁爱的双臂揽入怀中
Come.
来吧
True.
是的
It does look like rain.
看来确实要下雨了
Zeus stabs the sky with thunderbolts…
宙斯用雷电刺穿了天空
…and batters the Persian shipswith hurricane wind.
用飓风击沉了波斯人的船只
Glorious.
壮观啊
Only one among uskeeps his Spartan reserve.
我们之中只有一人仍保持着斯巴达人的缄默
Only he.
只有他
Only our king.
只有我们的王
My queen?
我的皇后
My queen the courtyard is a more fitting placefor a married woman.
我的皇后♥庭♥院可不适合一个结了婚的女人
I’m afraid gossip and protocol are the least of my worries now, councilman.
我恐怕流言和协议才是我担心的 议员
Is such secrecy needed?
秘密总是有的
How am I to trust beyond the wallsof my own home?
我怎么能相信发生在我家墙外的事?
Even here, Theron has eyes and earswhich fuel Sparta with doubt and fear.
即使在这里也有塞隆的耳目让斯巴达满城风雨
You speak as if all Spartaconspires against you.
你说得好像整个斯巴达在共谋对抗你
I wish it were only against me.
我到希望他们只针对我一个人
Many on our councilwould vote to give all we have…
我们议会中的很多人都会用投票来贡献我们的力量
…and follow Leonidas…
来追随列奥尼达
…but you must show them favor.
但你必须迎合他们
And you can arrange for meto speak to the council?
你能安排我在议会演讲吗?
If it is reason they want, I will let them know.
如果这是他们想知道的原因我会让他们知道
Know what, my queen?
知道什么 我的皇后?
Freedom isn’t free at all.
这根本不是自♥由♥
That it comes with the highest of costs, the cost of blood.
那需要付出最高的代价 血的代价
I will do my best to gather our council.
我会尽我所能招集议会
And its chambershall be filled with your voice.
而你的声音应该回荡在会场里
I’m in your debt. No.
我欠你一份情没有
Leonidas is my king as well as yours.
列奥尼达是你的国王也是我的
I saw those ships smash on the rocks.
我看到那些船都在礁石上撞得粉碎
How can this be?
这怎么可能?
We saw but a fraction of the monsterthat is Xerxes’ army.
我们看到的只是薛西斯军队里的一小部份怪兽
There can be no victory here.
我们在这里没有胜利可言
Why do you smile?
你笑什么?
Arcadian I have fought countless times…
阿卡迪亚人 我战斗过无数次
…yet I’ve never met an adversarywho could offer me…
我还没遇上一个敌手能够给我一个
…what we Spartanscall “a beautiful death.”
我们斯巴达人叫做壮丽的死亡
I can only hope…
我只能希望
…with all the world’s warriorsgathered against us…
全世界的勇士都聚集起来对抗我们
…there might be one down therewho’s up to the task.
才可能有一个在那里完成这个任务
Move!
前进!
Keep going, you dogs!
别停下 你们这些狗!
Move!
前进!
Forward, I say!
我说了向前
Stop here!
在这里停下!
Who commands here?
谁是这里的指挥?
I am the emissary to the ruler of all the world…
我是这个世界统治者的使者
…the god of gods,
众神之神
king of kings…
万国之王
…and by that authority I demand that someoneshow me your commander.
我被赋予了权利我要求某人带你们的指挥官出来
Listen. Do you think the paltry dozenyou slew scares us?
听着 你们是不是觉得杀了几个微不足道的人就吓到我们了?
These hills swarm with our scouts.
这里的山头聚满了我们的人
And do you think your pathetic wallwill do anything…
你们以为那道可怜的墙
…except fall like a heap of dry leavesin the face of…?
除了像一大堆枯叶落地外还能做什么
Our ancestors built this wall…
我们祖先用古希腊的石头
…using ancient stonesfrom the bosom of Greece herself.
建造了这道墙
And with a little Spartan help…
斯巴达人帮了点小忙
…your Persian scouts supplied the mortar.
用你们波斯人把墙砌好了
You will pay for your barbarism!
你们会为你们的野蛮付出代价的
My arm!
我的手臂!
It’s not yours anymore.
不再是你的了
Go now. Run along and tell your Xerxeshe faces free men here…
现在就滚 告诉薛西斯他在这面对的是自♥由♥之人
…not slaves.Do it quickly…
不是奴隶 快点
…before we decide to make our walljust a little bit bigger.
在我们决定把墙建得更大一些之前
No.Not slaves.
是的 不是奴隶
Your women will be slaves.
你们的女人会成为奴隶
Your sons, your daughters your elders will be slaves!But not you, no.
你们的子女 老人会成为奴隶!但你不会.
By noon this day you will be dead men.
到了今天中午你就是一个死人了
A thousand nations of the Persian Empiredescend upon you.
波斯帝国成千上万的族人会突然袭击你们
Our arrows will blot out the sun.
我们的箭将会遮天蔽日
Then we will fight in the shade.
那我们就在荫凉处战斗
The wall is solid.
墙加固好了
It’ll do the job of funneling the Persiansinto the Thermopylaes.
它会引导波斯人进入温泉关
Have the men found any routethrough the hills to our back?
队长 有人在山里面找到了通往我们后方的路径吗?
None, sire.
没有 阁下
There is such a route, good king.
有那么一条路径 国王
Just pass that western ridge.
正好穿过西面的山脊
It’s an old goat path.
那是一条古老的牧羊道
The Persians could use it to outflank us.
波斯人能从那里侧翼包围我们
Not one step closer, monster!
别再靠近一步了 怪物!
Wise king, I humbly request an audience.
英名的国王请聆听我卑微的声音
I’ll skewer you where you stand. I gave no such order.
我要把你插在你站立的地方 我没让你这么做.
Forgive the captain.He is a good soldier…
原谅队长 他是个好士兵
…but a bit short on manners.
但不太注意礼貌
There is nothing to forgive, brave king.
不需要原谅什么 勇敢的国王
I know what I look like.
我知道我长什么样
You wear the crimson of a Spartan.
你穿了斯巴达深红色的披风
I am Ephialtes, born of Sparta.
我叫厄菲阿尔特出生在斯巴达
My mother’s loveled my parents to flee Sparta…
我母亲的爱使得我父母逃离了斯巴达
…lest I be discarded.
以免我被丢弃
Your shield and armor?
但你的盾牌.盔甲?
My father’s, sir.
是我父亲的 阁下
I beg you, bold king, to permit me…
我请求你 勇敢的国王
…to redeem my father’s nameby serving you in combat.
允许我参战为你效力以弥补我父亲的名字
My father trained me to feel no fear, to make spear and shield and sword…
我父亲训练我无所畏惧
…as much a part of meas my own beating heart.
让刀枪盾牌和我跳动的心脏一样成为我身上的一部分
I will earn my father’s armor, noble king…
尊贵的国王我会为你在战斗中效力
…by serving you in the battle.
以获得我父亲的盔甲
A fine thrust.
漂亮的突刺!
I will kill many Persians.
我会杀很多波斯人
Raise your shield.- Sire?- Raise your shield as high as you can.
举起你的盾牌阁下?尽量把你的盾牌举高
Your father should have taught youhow our phalanx works.
你父亲应该告诉过你我们的方阵是如何运转的
We fight as a single, impenetrable unit.
我们是作为一个密不透风的整体作战的
That is the source of our strength.
那是我们的力量之源
Each Spartan protects the manto his left…
每个斯巴达人用他的盾牌
…from thigh to neck with his shield.
从头到脚保护他左边的人
A single weak spotand the phalanx shatters.
只要一个弱点方阵就被破坏了
From thigh to neck, Ephialtes.
从头到脚 厄菲阿尔特
I am sorry, my friend.
我很抱歉 我的朋友
But not all of us were made to be soldiers.
不是我们每个人都是天生的战士

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!