Don’t compound them.
别再增加了
We will consult the oracle.
我们会征询神谕的意见
Diseased old mystics.
古老的病态的习俗
Worthless remnants of a timebefore Sparta’s ascent from darkness.
在斯巴达还处在黑暗时期就遗留下来的无价值的残留
Remnants of a senseless tradition.
毫无意义的传统残留
Tradition even Leonidas cannot defy…
哪怕是列奥尼达都不能违抗的传统
…for he must respectthe word of the ephors.
因为他必须尊重神谕的话
That is the law.
这就是法律
And no Spartan, subject or citizen, man or woman…
不管是臣民还是公民男人还是女人
…slave or king, is above the law.
奴隶还是国王 没有一个斯巴达人可以凌驾法律之上
The ephors choose onlythe most beautiful Spartan girls…
神官们挑选最漂亮的斯巴达女子
…to live among them as oracles.
作为神谕的一部分 生活在他们之中
Their beauty is their curse…
她们的美貌是她们的祸害
…for the old wretcheshave the needs of men…
这些不幸的人只拥有了男人需要的东西
…and souls as black as hell.
她们的灵魂和地狱一样黑暗
“Pray to the winds…
向四方祈祷
…Sparta will fall.
斯巴达会沦陷
All Greece will fall.
整个希腊都会沦陷
Trust not in men…
不要相信男人
…honor the gods.
尊重众神
Honor the Carneia.”
尊重卡尔涅亚祭
The king’s climb down is harder.
国王下山的路变得艰难
Pompous, inbred swine.
妄自尊大、天生卑贱的人
Worthless, diseased, rotten…
毫无价值、病态、堕落
…corrupt.
腐朽
Truly, you’re in the god-king’sfavor now…
你们现在真正得到了天神的宠爱
…O wise and holy men.
哦 明智而圣洁的人们
Yes.
是的
And when Sparta burns, you shall bathe in gold.
当斯巴达被火烧的时候你们将沐浴在黄金里
Fresh oracles shall be delivered to you daily…
新鲜的先知每日都会从帝国的各个角落
…from every corner of the empire.
运送到你们这里
Your lips can finishwhat your fingers have started.
你的嘴唇还没停下你的手指就开始了
Or has the oracle robbed youof your desire as well?
先知有没有让你放弃你的愿望?
It would take more than the wordsof a drunken adolescent girl…
我对你的愿望可不是一个醉酒的少女一俩句话
…to rob me of my desire for you.
就可以让我放弃的
Then why so distant?
那你为什么那么冷漠?
Because it seems though a slave and captiveof lecherous old men…
因为现在我好像 成了奢华生活的奴隶和俘虏
…the oracle’s wordscould set fire to all that I love.
先知的话可以发动战争
So that is why my king loses sleepand is forced from the warmth of his bed?
那就是我王无心睡眠 被迫离开他温暖睡床的原因?
There’s only one womars words thatshould affect the mood of my husband.
只有一个女人的话可以影响我丈夫的心情
Those are mine.
那是我说的话
Then what must a king doto save his world…
当一个国王发誓捍卫的法律
…when the very laws he is swornto protect force him to do nothing?
迫使他不能采取行动的时候他要怎样做才能拯救世界?
It is not a questionof what a Spartan citizen should do…
这不是一个斯巴达人或者一个丈夫 或者一个国王
…nor a husband, nor a king.
该怎么做的问题
Instead ask yourself, my dearest love…
相反要问问你自己我最深爱的人:
…what should a free man do?
一个自♥由♥的人该怎么做?
Is this all of them? As you ordered. Three hundred.
这里是全部的人?按照你的要求 300人
All with born sons to carry on their name.
都是一脉相承的父子兵
We are with you, sire.For Sparta. For freedom.
陛下 我们跟随你为了斯巴达 为了自♥由♥
To the death.
至死不渝
He is your son.
他是你的儿子
He is too youngto have felt a womars warmth.
他太年轻了还没感受过女人的温暖(处♥男♥)
I have others to replace him.Astinos
我还有别的孩子可以替代他
is as brave and ready as any.
阿斯蒂诺斯和其他人一样勇敢和乐意接受
No younger than we were the first timeyou stood next to me in battle.
他可不比我们第一次并肩战斗你站在我身边时年轻
You are a good friend…
你是个好朋友
…but a better captain, there is none.
但作为一个出色的统帅 还不是
My good king.
吾之君王
My good king, the oracle has spoken.
吾之君王
The ephors have spoken.There must be no march.
神官们说了话 不可以发生战事
It is the law, my lord.
这是法律 阁下
The Spartan army must not go to war. Nor shall it.
斯巴达军队不可以参战-当然不参战了
I’ve issued no such orders.
我可没有下达这样的命令
I’m here just taking a stroll, stretching my legs.
我只是在这里散步 伸伸我的腿
These 300 menare my personal bodyguard.
这300个人是我的御用护卫
Our army will stay in Sparta.Where will you go?
我们的军队会留在斯巴达你要去哪里?
I hadrt really thought about it…
我还真没想过不过
…but now that you ask…I suppose I’ll head north.
既然你问了我想剑指北方
The Thermopylae?
温泉关
Move out!
出发!
Move out!
出发!
What shall we do?
我们该怎么办?
What can we do?What can you do?
我们能怎么办?你们能怎么办?
Sparta will need sons.
斯巴达需要男孩子
Spartan!
斯巴达人!
Yes, milady?
在 夫人?
Come back with your shield or on it.
带着你的盾牌回来即使是盾牌盖在你的身上
Yes, milady.
好的 夫人
“Goodbye, my love.”
再见 我的爱人
He doesn’t say it.
他没有说出来
There’s no room for softness not in Sparta.
没有温存的空隙在斯巴达没有
No place for weakness.
没有软弱可以存在
Only the hard and strongmay call themselves Spartans.
只有坚毅刚强的人才能称作斯巴达人
Only the hard. Only the strong.
只有坚毅 只有刚强
We march…
我们行军
…for our lands, for our families, for our freedoms.
为了我们的家园我们的家人 我们的自♥由♥
We march.
我们行军
Daxos.- What a pleasant surprise.
达克索斯 真令人惊喜啊
This morning’s full of surprises, Leonidas.
今早充满了惊喜 列奥尼达
We’ve been tricked. Can’t be more than a hundred.
我们被欺骗了不会超过100个人
This is a surprise. Silence.
这很惊奇安静!
This isn’t their army.
这不是他们的军队
We heard Sparta was on the warpathand we were eager to join forces.
我们听说斯巴达在出征路途上 我们渴望能够加入
If it is blood you seek, you are welcome to join us.
如果你要找的是鲜血那么欢迎你加入我们
But you bring only this handfulof soldiers against Xerxes?
但你只带了这么少的士兵来对抗薛西斯?
I see I was wrong to expect Sparta’scommitment to at least match our own.
我还以为斯巴达会信守承诺看来我错了
Doesrt it?
是吗?
You, there.

What is your profession?I’m a potter, sir.
你是干什么的?我是个制陶工人 阁下
And you, Arcadian.What is your profession?
你呢 阿卡迪亚人你是干什么的?
Sculptor, sir. Sculptor.
雕刻家 阁下雕刻家
And you? Blacksmith.
你呢?铁匠
Spartans! What is your profession?
斯巴达人 你们是干什么的?
You see, old friend?
瞧 老朋友?
I brought more soldiers than you did.
我比你带了更多的士兵
No sleep tonight…
今夜无眠
…not for the king.
不只是国王
All his 40 yearshave been a straight road…
他的整个四十年就是一条直路
…to this one gleaming momentin destiny…
命中注定通往这闪光的一刻
…this one radiant clashof shield and spear…
这一刻盾与矛 剑与骨
…sword and bone, and flesh and blood.
血与肉的碰撞四射
His only regret is that he has so few to sacrifice.
他唯一的遗憾是他献出的太少
We’re being followed.
我们被跟踪了
It has followed us since Sparta.
它从斯巴达就开始跟着我们了
My king! Look!
国王 看啊!
What happened here?
这里发生了什么?
Where are all the people?
人们都去了哪里?
Persians.
波斯人干的
I put their number at around 20.
我估计他们有20人左右
A scouting party.
他们走了
But these footprints…
但这些脚印
Behind us!
列奥尼达
Child!
是孩子
It’s quiet now.
现在安静了
They…They came with beastsfrom the blackness.
他们带着薄雾从黑色中走来
With their claws and fangs they grabbed them.
用他们的爪牙掠夺了我们
Everyone but me.
每个人 除了我
The villagers.I found them.
村民们 找到他们了
Have the gods no mercy?
众神还有怜悯吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!