No
不是
Are you gay? – No
同性恋 不是
Then why don’t you propose to me?
那为什么不向我求婚
Are you impotent? – No
你性无能 不是
Then prove it
不是就证明下
Pia, no
皮娅 不要啊
Stop, stop;
停下 停下
What happened? – We didn’t inform Pia
怎么了 我们还没告诉皮娅
Stop here, my bladders are bursting
这里停 我膀胱要炸掉了
Shut up! – Are you in touch with her?
闭嘴 你和她有联♥系♥吗
No. I have her home number Then call her, I’ll stop
没 我有她家电♥话♥ 我打给她 那我停车
Hello
喂 你好
No place for urine-expulsion in this country
这乡下都没地方尿液排出
Hello, is Pia there? – No, she’s not
喂 皮娅在吗 她不在
Is she at the hospital?
她在医院上班
Why would she be there?
她去医院干嘛
She’s getting married today – in Manali
她今天结婚啊 在马拉里
Too late! She’s married
来不及了 她结婚了
Not yet. It’s a six hour drive
来得及 去那里6个小时路程
If we rush, we’ll reach before the vows
我们冲回去 可以在宣誓前赶到
What do you say?
你们说什么
It’s a no-brainer. Let’s turn back
很明显 我们要返回去
No turning back
不许回去
Straight to Ladakh. We’ll meet Rancho and return
直接去拉达克 我们见了兰彻再回去
I have a Friday meeting with Phunsukh Wangdu
我星期五还要和法撒克 旺度会面
Get into the car
上车
If I miss my meeting, the Japanese will get him
如果我没去会面 日本人就会找他麻烦
They’re offering him a first name in the company
公♥司♥名字里有他们的姓
‘Phunsukh and Fujiyashi’, profit sharing.
“法撒克 和 弗吉亚饰” 利润共享
Pia weds Suhas; – Thanks for the suit
皮娅和苏哈斯的婚礼 谢了你这西服
Virus will have a heart attack
病毒会发心脏病的
At every daughter’s wedding, we’re there to rock the party
每次他女儿婚礼 我们都来抢
Listen, I’ll update Pia, you peel off the price tag
听好 我去通知皮娅 你去剥了那个标价条
Farhan – We found Rancho
法汉 我们找到兰彻了
For Room 107? – Yes, sir
给107房♥间的 是的 先生
You’ve taken ages – Sorry, sir
怎么那么久才送来 对不起 先生
Off, now
快走
Housekeeping, sir – Come in
家政 先生 请进
Amore. Amore.
爱神啊 爱神啊
Quick, iron my coat
快 把我外套熨好
Amore. Amore.
爱神啊 爱神啊
We found Rancho! Now you can’t marry this ass
我们找到了兰彻 你不能嫁给这个混球
You’re mad, Farhan
你疯了 法汉
Don’t fool yourself, Pia. You still love Rancho
别骗自己了 皮娅 你还爱着兰彻
You’re still eating his favorite food
你还吃着他最爱的食物
Amore. Amore.
爱神啊 爱神啊
He’s incorrigible. Once a price tag, always a price tag
他无可救药了 标价条就是标价条
Shut up, Farhan. Suhas is a changed man
闭嘴 法汉 苏哈斯已经变了
He doesn’t speak of brands and prices anymore
他不再说牌子和价钱了
My 150,000/: coat
我15万的外套
Why do you people eat sauce?
你们怎么就那么爱酱料
I’ll sort it out, sir – How?
我会解决的 先生 怎么解决
Our laundry specializes in cleaning mint-stained suits
我们洗衣房♥最拿手的就是洗薄荷酱了
I’ll clean it in a jiffy
我一会儿就能除掉
Get it soon
马上弄好
But it’s too late now, Farhan – Pia
可现在太迟了 法汉 皮娅
Let’s go, Pia, we’re late
走吧 皮娅 要迟了
Pia, it’s me. Raju. Don’t yell, they’ll kill me
皮娅 是我 拉朱 别喊 不然他们会打了我的
Where is Suhas?
苏哈斯呢
Housekeeping took my coat
家政把我外套拿去了
Go. Send Suhas here
去 把苏哈斯换过来
It’s rude to leave the ceremony
离开庆典可就太粗野了
Yeah, Farhan? – The car’s ready
喂 法汉 车准备好了
Grab her hand and run. Don’t move
抓住她的手就跑 你别动
Sir. – My coat?
先生 我外套呢
You’re here.
你怎么在这里
So who’s at the altar? – Altar?
那圣坛上的是谁 圣坛
Another couple of rounds, and we’ll be considered married
再转几圈 我们可就成婚了
I’m already married, Pia. Let’s go
可我已经结婚了 皮娅 走吧
It’s too late. People will laugh at me
太迟了 人们会笑话我的
So you’ll commit suicide?
那会让你自杀吗
Rastogi;
拉斯托吉
People will gossip briefly, then forget
人们会说长道短一会儿 然后就忘了这事
But you. you’ll regret on your deathbed
可你呢 你会一辈子后悔
that the car was at the gate, Rancho within reach.
车在外面等着 兰彻触手可及
but in fear of people, you married this ass
就因为怕人说 你嫁给那个混球
Housekeeping?
家政
Pia, minor problem
皮娅 有个小问题
What?
什么
We don’t know if Rancho’s married
我们不知道兰彻结婚了没有
What;
什么
He won’t be married – And if he is?
他不可能结婚的 如果他结了呢
Then we’ll drop you back
那我们就送你回去
Relax! Handmade biscuit?
放松点 手工饼干
What’s he doing here?
他在这里干嘛
Ignore him – The biscuit’s very good
别管他 这饼干很好的
Till yesterday, I was a law-abiding citizen
昨天 我还是尊纪守法的公民
But in the last 24 hours, I’d grounded an aircraft
可过去的24小时里 我迫降了一航♥班♥
almost assigned Shamaldas’s ashes to the sewers, and
差点把刹玛德斯的骨灰倒进马桶里
made a bride elope from her own wedding! All for Rancho
让一个新娘在婚礼上出逃 都是为了兰彻
But he too would do anything for friends
可他也会为朋友做任何事情的
Like stealing the question paper. from the lion’s den
就像从狮口中偷试♥卷♥
Envelope with the red seal
红色封印的信封
He feared that if Raju failed, there’d be another high jump
他怕拉朱不及格 然后又去跳楼
We were principled thieves, stealing the paper only for Raju
我们曾是有原则的小偷 就只是为了拉朱而去偷试♥卷♥
We’d sworn we won’t even take a peek
我们自己看都不会看一眼
Where’s it hidden.
藏在哪里了呢
We’ll grow old searching; Ask Pia
找得人都老了 问皮娅吧
Pia, your phone
皮娅 你电♥话♥
Mr. Papa-To-Be; If you say ‘All is well’, he kicks
嘿 要当爸爸的 你说一说 “All is well” 他就要踢了
He kicked
他踢了
Pia, your phone
皮娅 你的电♥话♥ (爸爸办公室)
Found it! Rancho
找到了 兰彻
Hello?
喂
Quick, photocopy this
快 复印一下
Where was it?
原来放在哪里的
Put it back
放回去
We’re safe! – Where were you?
安全了 你们去哪里了
Here – What’s this?
给你 这是什么
A gift
礼物
Question paper. Virus set it himself, to fail you
试♥卷♥ 病毒出的题 让你不及格的
Strange buddies;
奇怪的朋友
First teach you to be upright, then offer a path to shame
先是教你要正直 然后给你一条可耻的路
No way
我不干
If I pass, it’ll be on my own steam
我过了 也肯定是我自己的努力过的
If I don’t, it’s still ok
要是没过 那也没什么
He’d won us over! I felt like embracing him as family.
他让我们折服了 我要像家人一样拥抱他
but then I controlled my emotions
可我还是控制了我的情绪
Damn thief – Sir, please, sir
可耻的贼 先生 别打 先生
Rascal – Sorry sir
骗子 对不起 先生
Wanted to change the system
还想要改变体制
You’ll pee on my door – Sir, what’re you doing
你还是在我门口撒尿吧 先生 你干嘛啊
Sorry sir
对不起 先生
You are rusticated!
你们被勒令退学了
If all of you aren’t out by morning, I’ll call the police
明天早上你们还没搬走 我就报♥警♥
I will call the police;
我就去报♥警♥
Rascals;
一群骗子
Rascals, all of you
骗子 全是骗子
How did he get my office key?
他是怎么拿到我办公室钥匙的
I gave him the key, Dad
我给他的 爸