Hello
喂
Yes?
什么事
What?
什么
Sir, kindly switch off your mobile phone
先生 请关掉你的手♥机♥
Just one sec, please
就一会儿 一会儿
Excuse me
不好意思
Excuse me
不好意思
Sir, please sit down
先生 请你坐下
Captain, there’s a medical emergency
机长 有紧急医疗事故
A passenger has just fallen down in the aisle
有位乘客晕倒在过道里了
Delhi, Air India 101 returning due to medical emergency
德里 印度航♥空♥101因紧急医疗救护正在返航
Excuse me, sir
醒醒 先生
Hold on!
等一下
I’m fine now, thanks. Carry on, please
我现在没事了 谢谢 你们忙去吧
Wait
先生 等一下
Get the car. – Mr. Dhillon?
去开车 您是迪隆先生么
Want the name tattooed? Get the car
难道我要把名字刻头上 去开车
To the hotel, sir?
去酒店是吧 先生
Yes, yes, but via Vasant Vihar
对对 不过要先去趟瓦桑特豪尔
Step on the gas, dude!
快踩油门啊 哥们
Yeah, Farhan?
喂 法涵
Get ready. I’ll pick you up in five minutes
赶紧准备 我5分钟之内去接你
What happened?
怎么了
Chatur called. Remember him?
查图尔打电♥话♥来 还记得他吗
The ‘Silencer’?
那个沉默者
Yeah
对 对
He said Rancho is coming
他说兰彻要来了
What?
什么
He said: Come to the campus at 8. On the tank
他说 8点到学校 水塔顶上见
Oh shucks!
啊 惨啦
Hurry.
快点吧
Ok
好 好
Honey, I’ll be back soon. Oh, shoes
亲爱的 我很快回来 哦 鞋子
We found our buddy
找到我们的好兄弟了
What?
什么啊
Tell me later, bye
晚些再说吧 拜
You forgot your pants
你忘穿裤子了
Now to the hotel, sir?
现在该去酒店了吧 先生
Yes, but via Imperial College of Engineering
对 不过先去皇家工程学院
Ok sir
好的 先生
Forgot my socks
我忘穿袜子了
More than just your socks
不只是袜子哦
Your pants
还有裤子
Oh no
噢 不
Now get my brother from the airport
现在可以去机场接我兄弟了
Same last name: Dhillon
跟我一个姓 迪隆
This is Dhillon. Where’s my cab? On the runway?
我是迪隆 接我的车在哪儿 在路上
Hey Rancho
嘿 兰彻
Hey Chatur, where’s Rancho?
嘿 查图尔 兰彻在哪儿
Rancho
兰彻
Where’s Rancho?
兰彻在哪儿
Welcome, idiots
欢迎 蠢货们
Some ‘madeira’ for you?
要来些马德拉吗
The same rum you guzzled those days
就是你们当年狂喝的那种酒
Have a drink
来点吧
Where is Rancho?
兰彻在哪里
Patience. First look at this
耐心点 先来看看这个
Don’t eye my wife. Check out the mansion behind, idiots
别眼馋我老婆 好好看后面的豪♥宅♥ 两个蠢货
$ 3.5 million
350万美元啊
Swimming pool: heated.
游泳池 带加热的
Living room: maple wood flooring
客厅 枫木地板的
My new Lambhorghini 6♥4♥96 cc –
我新买♥♥的兰博基尼 排量6♥4♥96毫升
very fast
相当地快啊
Why’re you showing us all this?
给我们看这些干嘛
Forgot?
你们忘了
What’s this?
这是什么
‘5th September’. Today’s date
9月5号♥ 就是今天啊
I challenge you
我要向你挑战
We’ll meet again after ten years
10年后我们再见面
Same day. Same place
相同日期 相同地点
We’ll see who’s more successful
我们比比看谁更成功
Have the balls? C’mon, bet;
有种接受吗 来啊 打赌 赌啊
Remember? I’d challenged that idiot right here
还记得吗 我就在这里向那个蠢货挑战的
I kept my promise. I’m back
我信守诺言 如今回来了
Jackass; I aborted a flight, he forgot his pants
混♥蛋♥ 我放弃了一趟航♥班♥ 他裤子都忘穿了
all to meet Rancho
就是为了来见兰彻
5 years we’ve searched. Don’t know if he’s alive
我们找了5年 连他是不是还活着都不知道
and you think he’ll show up for your silly bet
你以为他会为这么个破赌回来吗
I know he won’t show up
我知道他不会来
You gonna break his jaw or should I
是你打烂他的下巴 还是我来
So why’d you call us here?
那你叫我们来这里干嘛
To meet Rancho
去见兰彻啊
Come and see where I’ve reached and where he rots
见识一下我的成就和他的潦倒
So you know where Rancho is?
这么说你知道兰彻在哪儿
Yes
当然
Where?
在哪里
He is in Shimla
他在西姆拉
Free as the wind was he
他曾像风一样自♥由♥
Like a soaring kite was he
也似风筝翱翔天际
Where did he go. let’s find him
他去了哪里 让我们去寻觅
Free as the wind was he
他曾像风一样自♥由♥
Like a soaring kite was he
也似风筝翱翔天际
Where did he go. let’s find him
他去了哪里 让我们去寻觅
We were led by the path we took
我们被走过的路引导
While he carved a path of his own
他却在独辟自己的蹊径
Stumbling, rising, carefree walked he
路途艰难却毫无忧烦
We fretted about the morrow
我们常为明日愁颜
He simply reveled in today
他却只顾畅享当今
Living each moment to the fullest
让每一刻活得充实
Where did he come from.
他来自何处
He who touched our hearts and vanished.
触动你我心弦却又消失不见
Where did he go. let’s find him
他去了哪里 让我们去寻觅
In scorching Sun, he was like a patch of shade.
烈日之下 他如同一片林荫
In an endless desert, like an oasis.
大漠之中 他像是一片绿洲
On a bruised heart, like soothing balm was he
对受伤的心 他是良药一剂
Afraid, we stayed confined in the well
恐惧将我们桎梏于蛙井
Fearless, he frolicked in the river
无畏的他畅游于海天之际
Never hesitating to swim against the tide
毫不迟疑地迎接浪涛
He wandered lonesome as a cloud
他如一片浮云独自飘逸
.Yet he was our dearest friend
却是我们最好的知己
Where did he go. let’s find him
他去了哪里 让我们去寻觅
Rancho
兰彻
Ranchhoddas Shamaldas Chanchad
兰彻达斯·夏马达斯·钱查德
He was as unique as his name
他就像他的名字一样独特
From birth we were taught – Life is a race
从出生我们就被灌输 生活是场赛跑
Run fast or you ‘ll be trampled
全速前进 否则你就会被践踏
Even to be born, one had to race 300 million sperms
甚至包括出生 你也得和另外3亿个精♥子♥赛跑
1978. I was born at 5.15 pm
我出生于1978年5月15日下午
At 5.16, my father announced
5月16日 我爸就宣布
My son will be an engineer. – Farhan Qureshi. B.Tech. Engineer
我儿子将是一个工程师 法涵·库雷希 技术工程师
And my fate was sealed
我的命运之戳就此盖下
What I wanted to be. no one asked
至于我想做什么 从没人问过
Raju Rastogi. Ranchhoddas Chanchad
莱俱·拉斯托吉 兰彻达斯·钱查德 法涵·库雷希
Room number?
房♥间号♥是多少
D-26
D26号♥
C’mon
跟我来
I’m Man Mohan. MM
我叫曼·莫汉(Man Mohan) 简称MM
These engineers call me Millimeter
这些工程师都叫我毫米
For eggs, bread, milk, laundry
你们可以找我买♥♥鸡蛋 面包 牛奶
finishing journals, copying assignments
洗衣服 写论文 抄作业