(Hannah) Selena!
(塞莱娜!
Whoa, whoa, relax!
放松!
Selena!
塞莱娜!
Selena! Selena!
塞莱娜! 塞莱娜!
You need to leave me alone with Hannah. OK?
你要把我和汉娜留在一起 好吗?
Listen, right. The OC wants…
听着 没错 指挥官想…
He wants us to dress up nice.
他希望我们穿的漂亮点
lf you want us to get changed, you have to leave the room. OK?
如果你想让我换衣服, 你必须离开房♥间 好吗?
lt’s just polite.
这是礼貌
Yeah, all right.
对 好吧
All right.
好吧
Come on, lads. Let’s leave the room.
快点 我们离开房♥间
We’re gonna eat these, Hannah, OK? Come on. Eat these.
我们要吃, 汉娜, 好吗? 快点 吃
Are you trying to kill me?
你想杀了我?
No, sweetheart.
不 甜心
l’m making you not care. OK?
我让你没有知觉
What you doing?!
你在干嘛?!
Someone’s at the blockade! Jim!
有人在阻隔处! 吉姆!
Move!
走!
Stay here and put the dresses on.
待在这里穿上衣服
Let’s go! Go!
我们走!走!
He went over the wall. We thought he’d be dead.
他越过墙壁 我们以为他死了
Shut up, Jones! Stay here.
闭嘴 琼斯 待在这里
Davis?
戴维斯?
Fuck it!
操!
What was that? Lightning.
那是什么? 闪电
l heard something.
我听到了什么
lt sounded like a Claymore to me.
我听起来像是克莱莫地雷
All right, l’ll go and hit the floods, take a butcher’s.
好吧 我去屠♥杀♥
Girls,
女孩们
keep an eye on him, will ya?
看着他 好么?
Those pills,
这些药丸,
l think they’re having an effect.
我想有点用
l can feel them. And…
我能感觉到 还有…
l don’t feel sleepy.
我不想睡
But…
但是…
They’ve been a long time.
他们去很久了
What are you gonna do if they don’t come back?
如果他们不会来你要怎么做?
Would you be the officer if Henry was dead?
如果亨利死了你会成为长官么?
ls that the way it works?
是这样的吗?
Shut up.
闭嘴
l don’t think they are coming back.
我不认为他们会回来
l think they’ve been killed.
我想他们被杀了
l said shut up! Hannah…
我说了闭嘴! 汉娜…
They’re dead.
他们死了
And you’re gonna be next.
你会是下一个
Get up! Whoa!
起来! 哇!
We’re gonna get out of here. Stay with it, Hannah.
我们要从这里出去 待着, 汉娜.
Don’t worry. l feel fine. Really.
别担心 我觉得很好 真的
Get him off me!
把他从我身上拉开!
Get him off me!
把他从我身上拉开!
lt’s Jones! lt’s Jones!
是琼斯!是琼斯
Oi! Where the fuck are you going?
你tm在这里干什么
What’s all the fucking shouting about?
都在喊什么?
Don’tjust stand there, you soppy cunt! Get after them!
别就站着 你这蠢货 快追
You two, in there! Move!
你们两个 那边!去!
Come on, then!
快点!
What the fuck you gonna do now?
你现在要怎么招?
Come on up!
快上来!
Col!
上校!
Defend these stairs with your fucking life! Hannah!
死守这些楼梯! 汉娜!
Mailer’s loose. Hannah!
梅勒被放了 汉娜!
Sorry…
抱歉…
Sir… Shh.
长官… 嘘
Shh.
嘘.
Hannah?
汉娜?
Hannah?
汉娜?
Selena?
塞莱娜?
l haven’t got any bullets. l haven’t got any fucking bullets!
我没子弹了 我没有该死的子弹了!
Don’t fucking leave me!
别留下我!
Come on!
快点!
Move!
跑!
Move! Move!
跑!跑!
lt’s just you and me now, darlin’.
现在只剩下你和我 亲爱的
But don’t worry, l’ll get you out of here.
别担心 我会带你出去
Then we’ll find a nice little fucking place somewhere.
然后我们可以找个小小的好地方
Just you and me.
就你和我
And we’ll live happy ever after, eh?
以后我们就会快活地生活在一起 恩?
That was longer than a heartbeat.
比心跳更长
Jim?
吉姆?
Listen. Listen. lt’s not all fucked.
听着 听着 都完了
We’re gonna be OK. lt’s not all fucked.
我们会没事的 还没完
l’ve got to explain something. Shut up.
我要解释一下 闭嘴
lt’s gonna be OK.
会没事的
Hannah, it’s OK! He’s not infected.
汉娜,没事 他没被感染!
But l thought he was biting you.
但是我以为他在咬你
l was kissing her. Are you stoned?
我在亲她 你是石头吗?
lt’s a long story. (screeching)
是个很长的故事
We have to get out of here. Come on!
我们必须离开这里 快!
Come on! Move!
快点!跑!
You killed all my boys.
你杀了我所有的人
Wait…
等等…
Hannah!
汉娜!
Hannah? Hannah!
汉娜? 汉娜!
Hannah!
汉娜!
Get in.
进来
They’re locked.
锁住了
The gates are locked!
门锁住了!
Fucking do it!
撞开!
Come on, Jim, breathe! Fucking breathe!
快点, 吉姆, 呼吸!该死的呼吸!
Not the curtains as well.
也不是这个窗帘
You looked all right in this, you know.
你看起来很好
lt’s coming!
来了!
You definitely heard it? Yeah!
你一定听到了? 对!
l can’t hear anything! l told you, l heard it!
我什么也没听到! 我告诉过你 我听到了
Go.

Do you think he saw us this time?
你认为他这次看到我们了?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!