Cease fire!
停火!
l ain’t never seen that in my life!
我这辈子从没见过!
Report clear! Fucking hell!
报告状况! 该死!
Clear. Clear.
安全 安全
Yeah, yeah, clear.
对 对 安全
Oh, hello!
你好!
Listen, sweetheart, you ain’t gonna be needing this any more.
听着 宝贝 你再也不需要这个了
Cos you got me to protect you now.
因为现在有我保护你
You wanna get your hands on a really big chopper,
你如果你想让你的手抓个真正大的棒棒,
you just come and see me.
就来找我
Fuck you!
干♥你♥!
That’s an offer, Mitch. Give her some.
这是机会,米奇 给他
How about right now?
现在怎么样?
Mitchell!
米切尔!
Easy, tiger. You don’t wanna go picking a fight with me, son.
放松 老虎 你不想和我打的 孩子
Sergeant Farrell!
法雷尔军士!
Mitchell, first action on. Resecure the perimeter.
米切尔 首要任务 重新确保周围的安全
Then get to it. Jones, Bedford, go with him.
快去 琼斯 贝德福德 和他去
Slow down.
慢点
Sergeant? Sir.
军士? 长官
Clear the bodies off the lawn.
把尸体从草坪清理掉
The rest of you, go with him.
剩下的 跟他去
My apologies.
我道歉
Drink?
喝么?
Look, we’re grateful, OK?
我们很感激
We’re very grateful for your protection
我们非常感激你们的保护
but if we’re gonna stay here…
但是如果我们要待在这里…
Who have you killed? No one.
你杀了谁? 没有
Who have you killed?
你杀了谁?
You wouldn’t be alive now if you hadn’t killed somebody.
如果你没杀人你不会活着
l killed… l killed a boy.
我杀了… 我杀了一个小男孩
A child?
一个孩子?
Yes.

But you had to. Otherwise he’d have killed you.
但是你必须这样 不然他会杀了你
Survival.
生存
l understand.
我理解
l promised them women.
我答应给他们女人
What?
什么?
Eight days ago l found Jones with his gun in his mouth.
8天前我发现琼斯用枪指着嘴
He said he was going to kill himself
他说他要自杀
because there was no future.
因为没有未来
What could l say to him?
我能跟他说什么??
We fight off the lnfected or
我们击退感染者不然
we wait until they starve to death and then what?
我们就等死然后呢?
What do nine men do except wait to die themselves?
9个男人除了等死之外还干什么?
l moved us from the blockade,
我让大家搬出阻隔处
l set the radio broadcasting and l promised them women.
我播放广播 还答应给他们女人
Because women mean a future.
因为女人意味着未来
Selena! Hannah!
塞莱娜! 汉娜!
What is it? We have to go.
这是什么? 我们必须走了
Jim, wait! No time! Come on!
吉姆,等等! 没时间了!快点
Come on!
快点!
We get in the car and we go!
上车我们走!
No! You’re not going to keep them here!
不!你不会把她们留在这里!
You’ve got to let them go!
你要让她们走!
You can’t keep them here! Stay where you are!
你不能把她们留在这里 别过来!
l’m not gonna let you keep them here!
我不会让你把她们留在那里!
You can’t do this!
你不能这么做!
Right, get him!
对 抓住他!
l want to give you a chance.
我想给你个机会
You can be with us.
你能和我们一起
But l can’t let them go.
但是我不能让她们走
OK, Jim? OK.
好吗 吉姆? 好
Him too.
她也是
(Farrell) Smithers says ”Women and semen don’t mix.”
斯密舍斯说”女人不和精♥液♥混在一起”
And Mr Burns says ”We all know what you think, Smithers.”
而彭斯说 “我们都知道你再想什么 斯密舍斯”
And that was my favourite joke in The Simpsons.
这是我最喜欢的《辛普森一家》(动画片) 中的笑话
That’s what they’re doing a few hundred miles away,
这就是他们在几百里外做的事,
across the Channel,
隧♥道♥那边,
across the Atlantic.
大西洋彼岸
Eating dinner and watching the fucking Simpsons!
吃着晚餐看该死的《辛普森一家》!
They’re sleeping in their beds next to their wives.
他们和妻子睡在床上
But we’re here chained to a fucking radiator
但是我们被困在这里
because the OC has gone insane!
因为指挥官疯了!
Starting the world again
重建这个世界
when the rest of the world hasn’t even stopped.
但是其余部分的世界并不曾停下过
Just imagine, just think about it.
想想吧 想想一下
How could lnfection cross the oceans?
传染病怎么传过大洋?
How could it cross the mountains and the rivers?
怎么越过山脉和河流?
lt can be stopped.
传染是可以被制止的
Right now TVs are playing and planes are flying
现在电视正在播放节目 飞机在飞行
and the rest of the world is continuing as fucking normal.
剩下的世界还是tmd照常运转着
Think! Actually think about it.
想想!实际的想一想
What would you do with a diseased little island?
你能拿一个充满疾病的小岛怎么办?
They quarantined us.
他们隔离我们
”There is no lnfection. lt’s just people killing people.”
“没有什么传染 只是人们互相残杀.”
He’s insane!
他疯了
Time to go.
该走了
Quarantine?
隔离?
Please… Believe me, l’m not interested.
拜托… 相信我 我没兴趣
You see, l’m gonna have the black one.
我要那个黑的
And l’m gonna make her squirm.
我要让她蠕动
Mitchell, l swear to God it’s gonna end badly for you.
米切尔, 我发誓你会不得好死
Move.

Come on, move! Get up!
快点!走!起来!
Get up, you cunt! Fucking move!
起来!你这该死的!tm快走
Get up!
起来!
Move your fucking arse!
动动你的屁♥股♥!
(Farrell) Come on then, you fucking pansies. Do me first.
快点,你这该死的玻璃 先杀我
(Jones) No, Mitch. Mitch, just use the gat.
不 米奇 米奇 用那只手♥枪♥
(Farrell) So you’re gonna stick me? (Jones) Shoot ’em!
你要刺我? 射他们
(Mitchell) Why? Because it’s fucking quicker!
为什么? 因为死的更快!
(Farrell) ls that how you’d let your sergeant go out, Jones?
你就是这么让军士出去的 琼斯?
l’ll shoot them! No, you won’t.
我会打他们 不 你不会
You’ll let him stick me? Like a fucking dog?
你会让他刺我? 就像对一只狗那样?
l’m gonna enjoy this.
我会喜欢的
You stupid cunt! What are you doing? You wanna shoot me?
你这蠢货!你在干嘛?你要射我?
You wanna shoot me? l’ll kill you!
你要射我?我要杀了你
Where’s he fucking gone?
他tm跑了?
Fuck it! Get up! Get after him!
操!起来!追他
Jones, move it! l can see him! l can see him!
琼斯 快跑! 我看到他了!我看到他了
Where are you?
你在哪?
Can you see him? Through there!
你能看到他吗? 在那里
Oh no. We’re fucked.
不 我们被耍了
We’re fucked!
我们被耍了!
Relax.
放松
He’s over the wall. He’s got no vehicle.
他在墙那边 他没有车子
And no shooter.
也没有枪
He’s dead.
他死定了
(West) The first thing we’re going to
我们要做的第一件事
do is make you look more presentable.
就是让你看起来象样点
The lady of the house has an extensive wardrobe
拥有这个房♥子的女士有很大的衣柜
which she certainly has no use for.
她肯定没用
You can’t do it to Hannah.
你不能对汉娜这么做
Go to the master bedroom, pick out a wide selection.
去主卧室 尽量挑吧
Yes, sir.
是 先生
(Hannah) No…
不…
(man) Ladies…
女士们…
lt’s only dressing up! No! Selena!
只是打扮! 不! 塞莱娜!
l thought girls liked dressing up. Expensive dresses.
我以为女孩爱打扮 昂贵的打扮

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!