Takes out the fire but leaves in the warmth.
去掉了火焰但却留下了温暖
Either we do this now or we’re walking.
现在加油吧否则只好步行了.
Not you.
你留在车里
Stay close, Jim. What?
靠近些吉姆. 什么?
You heard.
你知道
Where are you going?
你去哪儿?
We’ve got enough food, Jim.
我食物已经很多了吉姆.
We don’t have any cheeseburgers.
但是我们还没有汉堡.
(quietly) Like going on holidays with your aunt!
简直就象和姑妈出来旅行
Oh, Jesus.
哦天啊
Hello?
你在哪儿?
l hate you!
你这个混♥蛋♥!
Find anything?
有什么发现?
Find anything, Jim? No! Let’s get outta here.
发现什么了吉姆? 没有 赶紧离开这里吧.
OK, we’re done here.
好的 已经搞定了
OK, Hannah.
过来吧,汉娜
Brake, brake!
刹车刹车!
Out.
下来
(Selena) Mmmm! Oh my God!
嗯!我的天啊!
l can, like, taste the vitamin C.
我可以 就象吃维他命C一样.
Mmmm, the raisins are so moist.
嗯 葡萄干有点发潮了.
What did you say?
你说什么?
The raisins. They’re so moist.
葡萄干.它们发潮了.
Look over here.
过来看看.
Like a family.
它们好像是一家.
(Hannah) Do you think they’re infected?
你觉得它们被感染了么?
(Frank) No.

They’re doing just fine.
它们看上去很好.
Come on. Let’s eat!
我们继续吃饭吧!
Know what l was thinking?
知道我在想什么么?
That you’ll never hear another piece of original music again.
你再也不会听到那些古典音乐了.
You’ll never read a book that hasn’t already been written,
看不到那些新的书刊,
or see a film that hasn’t already been shot.
看不到新拍的电影
Um…. that’s what you were thinking.
嗯….这就是你所想的
No.

l was thinking l was wrong.
我在想我错了.
About what?
什么错了?
All the death.
所有的事情.
All this shit.
一些鸟事.
lt doesn’t really mean anything to Frank and Hannah because…
并不是所有的弗兰克和汉娜有关的事…
Well, she’s got her dad and he’s got his daughter. So…
这么说吧 他拥有他的女儿 而她拥有她的父亲…
Cheeky monkey!
淘气鬼!
l was wrong when l said staying alive is as good as it gets.
我错了是因为我说过活着要比拥有好很多.
See, that’s what l was thinking.
没错 这也是我想说的
Was it?
是吗
Mm. You stole my thought.
嗯 你肯定是从我这里偷去的
Sorry.
对不起
That’s OK.
没关系
You can keep it.
你可以继续保持
lt’s getting late. We’d better stay here for the night.
天色晚了 我们最好在这里过夜
l can’t sleep.
我睡不着
Me neither.
我也是
Doesn’t feel safe, does it?
没有安全感 对不对?
Outside like this.
像这样子在外面
l think we’re safe enough.
我觉得够安全了
Selena didn’t seem to have any trouble.
塞莱娜看来没有这种困扰
Yeah, l noticed that.
对 我注意到了
Hey, Selena…
嗨, 塞莱娜…
What? What is it?
怎么?怎么了?
How’d you get to sleep?
你怎么睡着的?
Bloody hell.
血腥地狱
Must’ve needed a hell of a prescription for that lot.
要搞那么多一定需要医生的处方
l didn’t need a prescription. l qualified as a chemist.
我不需要处方 我有药剂师资格
Oh, great. Valium.
真好 安定(一种镇静安♥眠♥药♥)
Not only will we be able to get to sleep
不单单能让我们睡着
but if we’re attacked in the middle of the night,
就算半夜的时候被攻击
we won’t even care.
我们也不会知道
Two each. Not for me, thanks.
每个人两片 我不要 谢谢
Can l, Dad?
我可以吗 爸爸?
l don’t think so, sweetheart.
我想不行 宝贝
Please?
拜托
No. l can’t sleep.
不行 我睡不着
Come on, Frank. Let her live a little.
别这样, 弗兰克 给她点活路
Give her half of one. All right. We’re on.
给她半片 好吧
Night-night.
晚安
You’re a big softie, Frank.
你是个大笨蛋, 弗兰克.
Frank?
弗兰克?
Hannah?
汉娜?
Frank?
弗兰克?
Hello? Hello!
有人吗!有人吗!
Hello!
有人吗!
Hello! Hello!
有人吗!有人吗!
Shh…
嘘…
You’re having a bad dream, that’s all.
你做了个噩梦 没什么大不了的
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢 爸爸
Come on, sleepyhead.
快点,贪睡虫
Come on, Babe Ruth.
快点 鲁思宝贝
(Frank) Hurry up.

Did l miss breakfast? You’ll sleep through anything.
我错过了早餐吗? 你会错过任何所有事情的
Did you have a fry-up?
你有油炸食品么?
We’ll stop at a pub on the way. Door!
我们会在路上的酒馆停下的 门!
(radio) Our location is the 42nd blockade, the M602,
(广播)我们的位置在42号♥阻隔 M602,
27 miles northeast of Manchester.
曼彻斯特东北27英里
You must find us. Please!
你一定要找到我们 拜托了!
Salvation is here.
这里能拯救你们
The answer to lnfection is here.
这里有感染的答案
Must be Manchester.
一定是曼彻斯特
The whole of Manchester, the whole city.
整个曼彻斯特 整个城市
No fire crews to put it out.
没有消防队来灭火
42nd blockade.
42号♥封锁处
This is it.
就是这里
l don’t understand, Dad. Did they leave?
我不明白 爸爸 他们离开了?
l don’t like this. l think we should go. No!
我不喜欢这样 我想我们该走了 不行!
Vehicles. We should check the vehicles.
车辆 我们应该检查车辆
There has to be something.
一定有点什么
Nothing.
什么都没有
l can’t believe it.
不敢相信
Frank…
弗兰克…
Frank!
弗兰克!
We have to go. Yeah.
我们必须走了 对
Go fucking where?!
能tm去哪?!
Get out of it.
离开那里
Get out of it!
离开那里!
Dad, are you all right?
爸爸 你还好吗?
Yeah, l’m fine, sweetheart.
我还好 宝贝
Sorry l lost my temper.
抱歉 我发脾气了
Hannah…
汉娜…
l love you very much.
我非常爱你
What? Keep away from me.
什么? 离我远点
Stay where you are.
别过来
Dad? Keep away from me! Keep away from me!
爸爸? 离我远点!离我远点!
Keep away! Keep away! Keep away!
滚蛋!滚蛋!滚蛋!
Dad! Keep away! Keep away!
爸爸! 滚蛋!滚蛋!
(Hannah) What’s wrong? Dad!
怎么了!爸爸!
Jim! Jim, he’s infected!
吉姆! 吉姆,他被感染了
No! Now, Jim! Now!
不! 马上, 吉姆! 马上!
Jim, kill him! Jim! Dad!
吉姆, 杀了他! 吉姆! 爸爸!
Kill him!
杀了他!
Stay away from him!
离他远点!
Keep away from the body!
离尸体远点!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!