Somewhere in the crowd there were lnfected. lt spread fast.
这时在人群中出现了感染者. 而且开始迅速得扩散.
No one could run. All you could do was climb.
没人能够逃脱. 所有人只能拼命得往高处爬.
Climb over more people. So l did that. l climbed.
踩在别人的头上. 最后我做到了.
And l got up on top of this kiosk.
我爬到了一个亭子上面.
Looking down, you couldn’t tell
当我往下看的时候
which faces were infected and which weren’t.
根本无法从面部上来分辨哪个是感染者.
Then l saw my dad. Not my mum or my sister.
然后看到了我的父亲. 但是没有找到我的母亲和妹妹.
My dad.
我父亲他.
His face…
他的脸…
Selena’s right. You should be grateful.
塞莱娜说得没错. 你应该感激才对.
We don’t have time to get back to the shop before dark.
已经太晚了 我们无法赶回商店了
We should stay here tonight.
今天只好住在这里了.
My room’s up at the top. You two can have that.
我的房♥间在上面. 你们俩个可以住在那里.
No, we’ll all sleep in the same room. lt’s safer.
不 出于安全的角度我们必须呆在一起.
Jim.
吉姆.
You’re back. Yeah.
你回来了. 是阿.
How was it? Fine.
怎么样? 不错.
Give me a drink of that, will ya?
给我喝点好么?
lt’s empty. Ha!
我这个喝光了. 哈!
Here.
给你这个.
l’ll start working on them, then.
我决定在那里工作了.
Mark! Mark!
马克!马克!
Selena! Help!
塞莱娜!救命!
(Selena) lt’s clear.
搞定了.
That’s Mr Bridges. Were you bitten?
他是布里奇斯先生 你被咬了么?
And his daughter. From four doors down.
还有他的女儿.离我家很近.
Were you bitten? No.
你被咬了没有? 没有.
Did any of the blood get in your mouth?
有没有血溅到你的嘴里?
No.
没有.
Mark?
马克?
Wait…
等等…
Get that cleaned off.
把身上擦干净
Do you have any clothes here?
你这里还有衣服么?
Um… l… Yes.
嗯….应该有吧.
Then get them and get dressed. We have to leave now.
拿上衣服 我们必须马上离开这里.
More lnfected will be coming. They always do.
还有更多的感染者会来. 他们都是这样.
(Jim) How did you know? How did you know he was infected?
你怎么知道的? 怎么知道他被感染了?
The blood. There was blood on me. lt was on you.
血液. 但是你我的身上也都有血阿.
l didn’t know he was infected.
我并不知道他被感染.
He knew. l could see it in his face.
但是他自己知道 我从他的表情也可以看出.
lf someone gets infected, you’ve about 20 seconds to kill them.
如果一个人被感染了 你大概有20秒钟的时间来杀了他
lt might be your brother, your sister or your oldest friend.
可能是你的兄弟 你的姐妹 你的老朋友
lt makes no difference.
但是这都没有区别.
Just so you know where you stand,
你必须要明白你的立场
if it happens to you, l’ll do it in a heartbeat.
即使换做是你 我也会马上干掉你.
He was full of plans. Have you got any plans, Jim?
马克曾经充满了计划. 你现在有什么计划么吉姆?
Do you want us to find a cure
你是想我们一起来找到治疗方法来拯救人类
and save the world orjust fall in love and fuck?
或者坠入爱河每天做♥爱♥度日?
Plans are pointless.
任何计划都毫无意义.
Staying alive’s as good as it gets.
生存才是最重要的事.
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿.
What’s that?
那是什么?
Let’s go.
过去看看.
What is it about tower blocks and shopping trolleys?
这种楼里面怎么会有这么多购物车?
Stop talking. lt’s a long way up.
不要说话了.我们需要爬很高.
(Selena) Do you need a break?
你需要休息一下么?
You? No.
你需要么? 不需要.
Now l do need a break.
不行 我想我要歇会儿了.
What’s up?
怎么了?
Nothin’.
没事.
l got a headache.
头有点痛.
Bad? Pretty bad.
很疼么? 非常疼.
Why didn’t you say something before?
那刚才你怎么不说?
l didn’t think you’d give a shit.
你也没有问我阿.
You’ve got no fat on you and all you’ve had to eat is sugar.
这样下去能量消耗过大 你现在需要的是糖份.
So you’re crashing.
你说得没错.
There isn’t a lot we can do about that
我们能做的事情并不多
except pump you full of painkillers and
除了给你擦上止痛药和
give you more sugar. As for sugar,
糖果 关于糖果,
Pepsi or Lilt?
喜欢百事的还是利特的?
Do you have any Tango?
有”糖果”牌的么?
Actually, l did have a can of Tango somewhere.
当然 “糖果”牌的我这里足有一瓶.
Quiet! That’s an lnfected.
安静!是感染者.
Oh no, they’re in. Move!
哦不 他们进来了 快走!
Wait up, Selena!
等等, 塞莱娜!
Wait for me, please!
等等我阿!
Please, Selena! Please!
不要阿,塞莱娜!求你了!
Wait for me! Come on!
等等我! 快点!
Run! Wait!
快跑! 等一下!
Please! For fuck’s sake!
等一等!看在上帝的份儿上!
Selena! (screams)
塞莱娜!
Down the corridor. Flat 157. Move!
沿着走廊直走.157号♥房♥间.快走!
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢谢谢.
Open the door!
开门!
Open the door!
快开门!
Open up! Where’s Dad?
把门打开! 我爸爸呢?
What?
什么?
Open the fucking door! Where’s Dad?
快他妈的把门打开! 我爸爸在哪儿?
Let them in, Hannah. Let them inside.
让他们进去吧, 汉娜.开门吧.
Go in. Go in!
请进 进去吧!
So, l’m Frank, anyway.
嗯,我叫弗兰克
Jim.
吉姆.
Selena. Selena. Good to meet you.
塞莱娜. 塞莱娜.很高兴认识你
This is my daughter Hannah.
这是我女儿汉娜.
Come on, sweetheart. Say hello.
宝贝过来和客人们打个招呼.
Come on.
来阿.
So…
嗯…
This is great. Just great.
这是太好了 棒极了.
Calls for a celebration, l’d say.
我想值得庆祝一下
Why don’t you all sit down and…
你们为什么不坐下歇息一会儿…
Hannah, what have we got to offer?
汉娜,看看我们还有什么可以招待客人的?
We’ve got Mum’s creme de menthe.
我们有妈妈做的奶油薄荷
Great. Creme de menthe.
对阿 奶油薄荷.
Oh, yeah. Look, sit, please.
哦 请坐吧.
Get comfortable.
放松点.
(Frank) Where are the bloody glasses? Middle cupboard.
那些该死的杯子在哪儿? 中间的碗橱.
Nah, the good ones. lt’s a celebration.
啊哈, 没错.真值得庆贺.
Top cupboard.
上面的橱子.
So this is your place?
你一直住这儿?
lt’s nice.
棒极了.
There.
来了
l know it isn’t much but, well, cheers.
不知道合不合你们口味,不过,干杯.
Cheers.
干杯
You OK in there, Jim?
你没事吧,吉姆?
Yeah.
还好.
Sorry we couldn’t spare the water.
很抱歉我们停水了.
Same with the toilet. The flush doesn’t work.
卫生间也一样.马桶已经不能用了.
You’ll have to use the bucket.
只好委屈你先用桶了.
Have to empty it each morning.
然后每天早上倒空一次.
Just chuck it over the balcony. No mod cons here.
从阳台上倒下去即可 没有那么多讲究了.
lt’s fine.
没问题.
Listen, it’s late. We’re gonna turn in.
已经很晚了.我们准备安寝.
We have a spare room.
我们有间空房♥
ln there.
在那边
Are you and Selena…?
你和塞莱娜之间…?
No. No, no, no.
没有没有.
Um…
嗯…
l’ll take the living room. lt’s fine.
我就在客厅吧.那里不错.
Right.
好的.
No, l mean, yeah.
不,我的意思是….

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!