Bingo!
就是这里!
Fucking hell.
我日.
Fucking hell.
我的天啊…
Oh, God… Keep your shit together.
哦,上帝… 看来我们必须要花大功夫
lf you wanna get ’em out of here.
才能把它们都救出去.
l can pop these, no problem. So get to it!
这边的交给我来搞定吧. 赶紧的!
Security, we have a break-in. Get the…
警卫,有人潜入进来.赶快…
l know who you are. l know what you think…
我知道你们的身份. 你们想干什么我很清楚…
lf you don’t wanna get hurt,
如果你不想受皮肉之苦的话,
keep your mouth shut and don’t move.
就给我老实呆在那里别动.
The chimps are infected. They’re highly contagious.
这些猩猩具有高度得传染性.
They’ve been given an inhibitor.
它们被注射过针剂
lnfected with what? To cure, you must first understand.
传染什么? 注射的目的只是为了治疗其他.
lnfected with what?
告诉我传染什么?
Rage.
狂暴.
What is he talking about? Get the cages open.
丫说什么P话呢? 把笼子门打开.
No! No! No!
不!不!不!
Listen, you sick bastard,
听着猪猡,
we’re taking your torture victims with us.
这些可怜的受害者我们必须带走.
We’ll get you out of here.
我们马上带你离开这儿.
The animals are contagious.
不!它们都是有高度传染性的
The infection is in their blood and saliva. One bite…
血液和吐沫都会传染的 只要咬上一口…
Stop… Stop! You’ve no idea!
表…快停下!你们疯了么!
Get it off! Help me!
滚开!救命阿!
Get it off! Get it off!
滚开!快滚开!
What’s the matter with her? You have to kill her!
她怎么了? 赶紧杀了她!
(screams) Oh, my God!
哦 我的天阿!
What’s the matter with her? We have to kill her now!
怎么回事? 必须要马上杀了她!
Oh, God…
哦,上帝…
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
(louder) Hello!
有没有人~~~~
Hello?
有人听到么?
Hello!
有人吗!
Hello?
有人么?
Hello?
谁在哪儿?
Father?
神父?
Father, are you OK?
神父,你没事吧?
Oh, shouldn’t have done that.
哦,不要这样.
Shouldn’t have done that.
不要逼我.
Shit!
妈的!
(man) Over here!
这边!
Over here! Come on!
这里! 过来!
Go, go, go!
快走!
Keep going!
快跑别停!
What the fuck is going on? Just shut up!
他妈的发生了什么事? 别出声!
Covered everything. Who are those people?
找地儿躲起来先. 这些都是什么人?
Let’s go! Let’s go!
跟我来!
What the fuck is going on? Just move!
究竟是怎么回事? 闭上嘴跑路先!
Come on!
来吧!
Man walks into a bar with a giraffe. They each get pissed.
一个男人和一个长颈鹿一起走进酒吧. 结果都喝醉了.
The giraffe falls over.
长颈鹿直接就躺地上了.
The man goes to leave and the barman says
这时,当那个男人想要离开的时候被侍应生叫住了
”Oi! You can’t leave that lying there.”
嘿 你可不能把这个”狮子”留在这里
He says ”No, it’s not a lion. lt’s a giraffe”.
他回答道: 不,它不是狮子 它是长颈鹿.
He’s completely humourless.
这家伙毫无幽默感.
You two should get on like a house on fire.
你们俩估计会很般配.
So who are you?
你是谁?
You’re from the hospital.
你刚从医院出来是么?
Are you a doctor? He’s not a doctor. He’s a patient.
你是医生? 他不是医生 他是个病人.
l’m a bicycle courier.
我是个信件投递员.
l was riding a package from
我记得当时我从佛灵顿出发去
Farringdon to Shaftesbury Avenue and a car cut across me.
沙夫茨伯大街送包裹 结果被一辆汽车撞到
Then l wake up today in hospital. l wake up and l’m…
然后当我醒来的时候就…
l’m hallucinating or l’m…
我可能产生了某种幻觉或者说…
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
Jim.
吉姆.
l’m Mark. This is Selena.
我叫马克.她叫塞莱娜.
OK, Jim.
听着,吉姆.
l’ve got some bad news.
我有些坏消息要告诉你.
lt started as rioting,
这一切的开始就象暴♥乱♥一样
and right from the beginning you knew this was different.
和你看到的不同.
Because it was happening in small villages, market towns.
它是从城市里突然开始爆发的.
And then it wasn’t on the TV any more.
然后电视也停止了报道.
lt was in the street outside.
但是 在路边.
lt was coming through your windows.
在你的窗外 随处可见.
lt was a virus.
这是一种病毒.
An infection.
传播性的瘟疫.
You didn’t need a doctor to tell you that.
你并不需要哪位医生来给你做专业的讲解.
lt was the blood.
血就能说明问题.
There was something in the blood.
血液中的某些物质携带了病毒.
By the time they tried to evacuate the cities,
而当人们意识到需要疏散的时候
it was already too late.
已经太迟了.
The infection was everywhere.
瘟疫已经开始大面♥积♥的传播.
The army blockades were overrun.
这时军队开始严密的戒♥严♥
And that’s when the exodus started.
接着就是人♥民♥大批得死去.
The day before broadcasting stopped,
在广播停止之前,
there were reports of lnfection in Paris and New York.
报道说纽约和巴黎也出现了疫情.
We didn’t hear anything more after that.
从此以后我们便再也没有听到其他的消息了.
What’s the government doing? There’s no government.
那我们的政♥府♥在干吗? 已经没有政♥府♥了.
Of course there’s a government!
为什么没有!
There’s always a government.
政♥府♥总应该存在的.
They’re in a bunker or a plane…
他们可能在那个掩体里或者飞机上…
No, there’s no government, no police, no army.
不 政♥府♥已经不复存在了, 没有警♥察♥也没有军队.
No TV, no radio, no electricity.
没有电视 没有广播 连电也停了.
You’re the first uninfected person we’ve seen in six days.
在过去六天里 你是我们见过的唯一一个未受传染之人.
Where’s your family?
那你们的家人呢?
They’re dead. Like Selena’s.
都死了.塞莱娜家也一样.
Yours will be dead too.
你的家人估计也很难幸免.
Look, l have to find them.
不,我要去找他们.
They live in Deptford. l can walk it. OK?
他们住在德普福德.我可以走到那里?
You’ll go and come back, yeah?
你去了还想活着回来么?
You won’t. Yes!
那不可能. 我能!
No one ever comes back.
没有人能活着回来.
So lesson one.
听好规则一:
You never go anywhere alone unless you’ve got no choice.
除非万不得已不要独自行动.
Lesson two.
规则二.
Only travel during daylight. Unless you’ve got no choice.
除非万不得已不要在夜间行动.
We’ll take you tomorrow.
明天我们一起去.
We’ll all go and find your dead parents together, OK?
我们一起去看看您那死去的父母 满意了么?
Eat.
吃吧.
lf you want her to slow down, you’ll have to say.
如果你想让她走慢些 你就和她直说吧
lf there’s anyone… l understand.
如果里面有… 我知道.
Anyone… l understand!
可能会… 我知道!
OK.
走吧
Jim…
吉姆…
Wait!
等等!
They died peacefully. You should be grateful.
你应该感谢上帝 至少看上去他们是很安详得离去.
l’m not grateful.
我可不感激….
parents and my sister, we went to Paddington Station,
那天我和我的父母妹妹一起赶到了帕丁顿车站,
hoping maybe we could get on a plane,
希望可以坐车来
maybe we could buy our way onto a plane.
赶上某次航♥班♥
l remember my dad had all this cash,
我记得我父亲兑换了所有的现金,
even though cash was completely useless.
即使那个时候钱已经一文不值了.
About 20,000 other people had the same idea.
到了车站发现大约有两万人和我们抱同样的念头.
Crowd was surging.
人群异常拥挤.
l lost my grip on my sister’s hand.
慌乱中我抓着妹妹的手被挤散.
l remember the ground was soft.
我记得当时脚下已经开始摇晃.
l looked down and l was standing on all these people.
我往下看发现自己的脚下全是人.
Like a carpet. People who had fallen and…
倒在地上的人就象地毯一样任人蹬踩..