他一提到她就说
The way he talks about it. But he’s like.
“5年后她就大学毕业”
“Five years from now,she’ll almost be out of college,
我也才36岁 你知道的
“and I’ll be 36,you know and…
你知道的 那并没什么不对”
“You know? Nothing wrong with that.”
你还没有跟她上♥床♥吧 你有没有
You haven’t fucked her yet,have you? Have you?
没 抱歉 你有没有在听呀
No,I’m sorry. Were you listening to what I just said?
没有啦 我当然没跟她上♥床♥
No,I haven’t fucked her. Of course.
那就好 别犯这种大错
That’s good. Because,man,big mistake.
我又不是变♥态♥狂
Uh… I mean,I am not a pervert.
你知道一个男人到内衣店
Do you know what a man should never ask
不能问什么问题吗 杰克
in a Victoria’s Secret shop,Jake?
什么问题
What?
“这款内衣有儿童尺寸吗”你想想看
“Does this come in children’s sizes?” Think about that.
-那是什么意思 -那是个笑话啦
-What’s that supposed to mean? -It’s literal. It’s a joke.
-是吗 -你知道吗
-It’s literal? -You know what?
-你为什么老是这样 -真是个恶心的笑话
-Why do we always have to do this? -It’s a sick joke.
我们为什么不能坐下来
Why can’t we just sit down and you know,
好好地喝杯酒
just shut the fuck up,have a beer,a drink…
-你是怎么搞的 -弗兰西斯·史洛帝
-What’s the matter with you? -Francis Xavier Slaughtery.
嗨 美女
Hey,baby.
你好吗 娜卓
How are you,Naturelle?
-见到你真好 -我也是
-Nice to see you. -You,too.
-你好吗 杰克 -你好 娜卓
-Hi. How you doing,Jake? -Hi. Nat.
你看起来美呆了
You look fantastic.
-那就这样吧 -谢谢
-There you go. -Thank you.
你们在干嘛
What are you boys up to?
-弗兰克刚才在挑逗女酒保 -是吗
-Frank’s just flirting with the bartender. -Oh,yeah?
你的判决是什么
What’s the verdict?
她美得让人想犯罪
Guilty of looking good.
她只靠一对奶♥子♥ 弗兰西斯
She’s just tits,Francis.
才怪 你看到她的屁♥股♥吗
Oh,yeah? Did you see her ass?
她的屁♥股♥有够翘 全身散发性感魅力
Girl’s got a fine ass,and she’s oozing sex appeal.
小心她会散播性病
Yeah,she’s oozing somethin’.
明白吗 这是很典型的偏见
See,that right there,that is so typical.
这就是我说的
That’s what I’m talking about,Jake.
为什么一个波霸走进来
Why is it that a woman walks in the room with great tits,
别的女人就会说她是荡♥妇♥
every other woman in the joint says that she’s a slut?
为什么
Why is that?
我也是波霸 我就不是荡♥妇♥
I have great tits. I’m not a slut.
这是你自己说的
Says you. Another thing…
嘿
Hey!
听好 当我跟一个女生说 “咱们到哪儿吃顿饭吧”
Listen to this. When I call a girl and I say,
“咱们到哪儿吃顿饭吧”
“We’re gonna meet for dinner at this particular place,”
她干嘛还要聊半个钟头 这是一种病态耶
why can’t I get off the phone for half an hour? That’s a sickness.
你们女人真的有病耶
You guys have a sickness.
请你解释给我听
And tell me this. Please explain this to me.
女人做完爱很爽 为什么一定要哭
Why is it that women feel the need to cry after having great sex?
-为什么 -是啊 为什么
-Oh? -Yeah. Why is that?
到底是为什么
What is up with that,all right?
天啊
Oh,my God.
-干嘛 -你是说真的吗
-What? -Are you serious?
是啊 做♥爱♥应该很开心才对
Yes. Well,it’s like,it’s a… No,it’s a joy thing. It’s not…
拜托 算了吧
Oh,please! Forget the…
你真的很可悲 弗兰西斯
You’re just a sad fuck,Francis.
这下你被扣了不少分
Looks like you’ve been demoted from the 99th percentile.
是啊 多谢了 杰克 你早点来就会听到
Yeah,thanks,Jake. You should have been here earlier.
你会想念 杰克形容他的幻想朋友的故事的
You missed a great story about Jake’s imaginary friend.
-好吧 -你的男人呢
-Okay. -So,where’s your man?
他几时准时过
What,like he’s ever on time?
他明天最好准时
Better be tomorrow.
他老爸怎么样
How’s his dad doing?
这2个月他好像老了20岁
He looks like he’s aged 20 years in the past couple months.
真可怜
That’s too bad.
别这样 我们要提起精神
Come on,come on,we gotta keep this upbeat.
-让他今晚玩得开心 -好啊
-Make sure he has a good night tonight. -All right.
你再教教做♥爱♥技巧 保证大家都开心
Why don’t you give us some more sex tips? That’ll cheer things up.
-嗯 -漂亮
-Yeah. -Touché.
厕所在哪里
Where’s the little girl’s room?
-就在那里 -谢谢
-Right over there. -Thank you.
她做完爱一定会哭
I know she cries after having sex.
我敢跟你打赌
I’d bet good money on that shit.
你还真想知道 对吧
You’d like to know,wouldn’t you?
给咱们这三人帮来点好酒
Set ’em up for the Dead End Kids.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
-你们等了很久吗 -没有 我们提早来
-Been waiting long? -No. We got here early.
-娜卓呢 -厕所
-Naturelle? -Bathroom.
这些我请客
Hey,these are on me.
-干杯 谢谢 裘蒂 -谢谢你
-Cheers. Thank you,Jody. -Thanks.
礼拜天来参加我的生日派对
You guys ought to come by Sunday for my birthday party.
好
Yeah.
-谢了 裘蒂 -哦
-Thanks,Jody. -Oh…
你们不必来 我只是问问
You don’t have to come. I was just saying.
-谢了 谢谢你 -不客气
-No,thanks. Thank you. -Yeah.
-去他妈的礼拜天 -去他妈的礼拜天
-Fuck Sunday. -Fuck Sunday.
每个人都来欢送我
The whole city came out to say goodbye.
-你有很多年轻影迷 -是啊
-You got a lot of young fans. -Yeah.
我们是最老的一群人
I think we’re the oldest people here.
我们
We?
我的好兄弟
This is my guy.
-大个儿 你好吗 -大人物来了
-How you doing,big man? -It’s the man. The man’s arrived.
我来了也要走了
I’m coming and going at the same time.
七年 这可不是开玩笑
Shit,seven years,man. That shit ain’t no joke.
-你一定很紧张 -一点也没错
-That’s nervous,man. -That’s the word.
该死的 你还好吧
Damn,you all right?
我试着不去想它
Trying not to think about it,you know?
今天是怎么回事
What is this? What’s goin’ on here?
超鸟的DJ达斯克 来自布鲁克林的小兄弟
That’s the legendary DJ Dusk,man. That’s my man from Fort Greene.
他很厉害 才17岁
He’s nice. 17 years old,man.
-17岁 -才17岁耶
-Seventeen? -That muthafucka’s 17!
不过他能让小妞跳得很爽 别担心人太多
But he gets the girls jumping,man. And don’t worry about the crowd.
-我替你们准备了贵宾室 -这些是我的朋友
-VIP set up for y’all. Don’t worry. -These are my people.
我们从这儿进去吗
Here,these guys. Do you want us coming in here?
不 从后面 有人会替你开门
No,man,going through the back. And the door will be open.
-不要担心 -谢谢
-Don’t worry about that. -Thank you.
嘿 听好了
Hey,listen up.
该发飙时才发飙
Don’t lose your temper until it’s time to lose your temper.
明白吗
You hear me?
-好好保重 -回头见 后会有期
-Take care. -I’ll catch you on the other side.
我想见你的时候再联♥系♥你
I’ll see you when I see you.
嘿 伊林斯基
Hey,Elinsky!
伊林斯基老师 哦 天啊
Mr. Elinsky. Oh,my God!
你怎么会在这儿 原来你也会离开学校
What are you doing? I didn’t know you ever left the school.
我还以为你住在学校呢
I thought that you had,like,a bed down in the boiler room or something.
玛莉狄安西
Um,Mary D’Annunzio.
得乙下的狄玛莉 就是我
Mary “B-minus” D’Annunzio,that’s me.
-呃 -开玩笑啦 小事一件
-Uh… -I’m kidding. It’s not a big deal.
没关系 我跟朋友来 我得走了
No. It’s okay. I… I’m,I’m here with friends. So I have to go…
今天到教室的那家伙
The guy who came to class today?
他关系很好 对吧
He knows people,right? I mean…
他能让我们进去吗
So,do you think he could get us in?
不行 我想他不会
No. I don’t think he…
现在谁都进不去
You know,they’re not letting anyone in right now.
他们说人太多了
They say it’s already too crowded.
我一定要进去 我非进去不可
But I have to get in there. I mean,I have to.
-你也喜欢达斯克吗 -是啊
-Are you a fan of Dusk? -Yeah,sure.
他超棒的 对吧 我是说 他好真哦
He’s the absolute truth,right? I mean,he is so truth.
我不敢相信你也喜欢他
I can’t believe that you’re into Dusk.
别生气 我以为你只爱听
I mean,no offense,but,like,I thought that
百老汇歌♥曲或是老歌♥
you’d be more into show tunes or Barry Manilow or…