你每天都绞尽脑汁
You spend the whole week figuring out
该怎么骗外国政♥府♥的钱
how to defraud foreign governments,or whatever you do.
你一离开办公室
And then you get out of there
到了外面这地方 也就是真实社会
and you go out to this strange world outside your office called reality
你就不知道该怎么做人
and you don’t know how to behave.
-哦 是吗 -这就是证明
-Oh,yeah? -I rest my case.
你对现实社会懂多少
You wanna tell me about reality?
雅各布 你是个从东面来的有钱的犹太少爷
Jacob,you’re a rich Jewish kid from the Upper East Side
对自己的财富感到羞耻
who’s ashamed of his wealth.
你每分每秒让自己不开心
You walk around unhappy 24/7,
只为了减轻你 含着银汤匙出生的罪恶感
tryin’ to make up for the fact you were born privileged.
去你的 你知道写什么
Fuck that! You know what?
这种想法简直是自欺欺人
That’s just some knee-jerk liberalism bullshit,man.
这哪算现实
You call that reality?
蒙提有多少分数
So what’s Monty?
我看看
Let’s see.
蒙提要去坐牢 他的分数是零鸭蛋
Monty’s going to prison. He’s a donut. Big fat zero.
咱们不要去练球
Yo. Let’s not go to practice.
就只有今天
Just today.
-那就别去吧 -去我家
-So don’t go. -Let’s go to my house.
-好 -来 娜卓 走吧
-Yeah! -Come on,Nat. Let’s go.
我妈很晚才回家 家里又有吃的
My mother won’t be home till late either. And there’s food.
-棒呆了 因为我没有钱 -我老哥也在家
-Good. ‘Cause I ain’t got no money. -Peter’s home.
-又怎样 -这算什么反应
-So? -What’s that?
-没什么 我又不在乎 -你会不在乎 娜卓
-Nothing,I don’t care. -You don’t care,Nat?
-你这是什么意思 -你不在乎才怪
-What do you mean now? -Yeah,right!
-你明明一直在暗恋他 -我才没有暗恋他
-You know you likeded him,forever. -I never likeded him.
你要我当你大嫂
You always tryin’ to hook us up
才一直想把我们配成对
because you want me to be your sister-in-law
但那不会发生
but that ain’t never happen.
那敢情好 我也无所谓
Yeah,that would be nice. I wouldn’t mind.
只是你别假装你不喜欢他
But don’t front like you don’t likeded him.
娜卓 拜托
Nat,please,okay.
你每天都到我家缠着他”彼得 陪我回家”
Every day you come to my house. “Peter,walk me home.”
每天 你胡说些什么
Every day? What kind of bullshit is that?
-西蒙 怎么样 -你好 我很好
-What’s up,Simon? -Monty,how you doin’? Good. Good.
很高兴见到你 我也是
-Good to see you,man. -Good to see you.
-怎么样 -有一个新来的家伙
-What’s that? -It’s a new guy.
他挺有办法的
He’s golden. He’s good.
我跟你说过了
No,you know what I told you about that.
他是大角色哦
He’s big,big. Like,beep-beep!
他的货源很多 你懂我说的吗
Back up the truck. You know what I’m saying?
好啦 西蒙 我会搞定这件事 行了吗
All right,Simon. I’ll handle my business,all right?
-我只是先警告你 -好 保重了
-Just trying to help. -All right,take it easy.
他几时跟她分手
When did he break up with her?
一个月前
Like,a month ago.
可是她一直打到家里
But she don’t stop. She calls the house.
他每次都挂她电♥话♥”拜托 别缠我”
She calls,she hangs up. “Please,please.”
是他跟她分手 还是她跟他分手
珍妮本来跟他很好 不过他们吹了|Did he break up with her or she broke up with him?
到底是谁先主动提出分手
He broke up with her though or she broke up with him?
对不起
Excuse me.
-他为什么不 -打扰一下 你有打火机吗
-Why doesn’t he… -Excuse me. You got a light?
-说什么 -打火机借我用一下
-What? -Can I borrow your lighter for a second?
多谢了
Thanks a lot.
-他在干嘛 -他秀逗了
-What’s he doing? -He’s loco.
我见过你 对吧
Yo,I’ve met you before,haven’t I?
你很面熟我在哪儿见过你
Yeah,you do look familiar to me. How do I know you?
对 你跟我老哥同班
Yeah. You were in my brother’s class.
-彼得 -对 我知道你是谁
-Pete. -Mmm-hmm. Yeah,I know who you are.
-你知道我是谁 -走吧 我们得练球
-You know who I am. -Come on,let’s go. We got practice.
-我马上来 -好的
-I’ll catch up. -Yup.
对 随便你 笨蛋
Yeah,all right. Whatever. You stupid…
你们要练什么球 篮球
-What you got practice for? -Basketball.
真的假的 你会打篮球 拜托
Seriously? You play? Come on!
-你是后卫 -3号♥位置球员
-What are you,guard? -Three spot.
你是小前锋 不会把
You play small forward? No shit.
这代表你又快又强悍
That means you’re strong and quick.
我是控球后卫
I play the one. Point.
你知道的 你不去练球
You know,you skip too many of these things,
很容易被踢出球队
they’ll give you the boot for real.
我只想把烟抽完
I just wanted to finish my cigarette.
这就奇怪了 我没想到
Funny,I don’t know…
我真没想到你会打篮球
I wouldn’t have made you for a ball player,you know?
你看起来
You look more like a…
像是赛跑选手 或是田径选手
Like a runner. Like a track star.
你住哪里
Where you from?
我是说你住上城吗
No,I mean… You from uptown?
你有奖学金
Are you on a scholarship?
什么 我不能住高级住♥宅♥区吗
What? I can’t be from Riverdale?
你住哪儿都行 我只是好奇而已
You can be from wherever you want. Just curious.
没别的意思 因为我也领奖学金
I didn’t mean nothing. I was just… I was on scholarship too.
这样很好 你很幸运
It’s a good thing. You’re lucky.
你叫什么名字 娜塔莉吗
What’s your name? Nat? Natalie?
-娜卓 -娜卓 真的假的
-Naturelle. -Naturelle? You serious?
娜卓 我喜欢
Naturelle? Wow,I like that.
-你几岁了 -18岁
-How old are you? -18.
哦 你有18岁
Oh,you’re 18?
-是啊 怎么了 -很少女生像你这么漂亮
-Yeah,why? -‘Cause it’s not every day
又是篮球队小前锋 真的很唬人
I meet a girl as pretty as you,plays the three spot. That’s deadly.
-你几岁 -我的年纪够大了
-How old are you? -I’m old enough to have to ask.
你又不是小孩子 干嘛到游乐场闲晃
Then you’re too old to be hanging out in the playground.
我没有闲晃 我只是路过
I wasn’t hanging out. I was passing by.
如果我才17岁呢
What if I was 17?
我就不会跟你聊这么久 不过你是18岁
I might shorten the conversation a little. But you’re not,you’re 18.
所以没有问题
So we got no problem.
我想去看你打球
What do you say I come and see you play sometime?
我是真的想看
Seriously. I’d like to.
-也许吧 -也许
-Maybe. -Maybe?
我会在场边大叫”加强防守”
I’ll be the one right behind the bench yelling,”Get back on D!”
回头见
See you.
我要你见一个人
Hey. I want you to meet somebody.

Who’s that?
她很适合你
She’s just the girl for you.
裘蒂 你在吗
Jody. Are you back there?
-嗨 美女 -嗨 帅哥
-Hey,baby. How you doin’? -Hi,sweetie.
-嗯 -嘿
-Mmm. -Hi.
他是你老弟吗 弗兰克 他很可爱耶
Hi. Is this your little brother,Frank? He’s a cutie.
别浪费时间 我是62%
Don’t bother with me. I’m in the 62nd percentile.
那是因为你不在华尔街上班
Oh,that’s probably ’cause you don’t work on Wall Street.
他的算法有偏差
The scale is skewed to the money thing.
-大家都知道这一套 -大家都知道
-Everybody knows about this? -Everybody knows.
这间酒吧的人都知道
Everybody at this bar.
-看到她的翘臀吗 -她好漂亮
-You see that ass? -She’s beautiful.
学校有一个老师
One of the guys at school,
教生物的 叫泰瑞
this biology teacher,Terry…
-是吗 -你见过泰瑞吗
-Mmm? -Did you ever meet Terry?
没见过
No,I don’t think so.
总之 他喜欢一个女生
Anyway,he,uh,he really likes this girl.
-学生吗 -学生
-A student? -A student. Yeah.
-高二生 -天啊
-A junior. -Oh,man.
她才16岁
I mean,the girl’s 16.
也许是17岁 我不清楚
17,maybe. I don’t know.
她并不是很漂亮
I mean,she’s not real pretty.
不是那种典型美女
Um… Not in the,uh,classical sense.
不过她
But she…
我不晓得 她有一种气质
I don’t know. She’s got something.
我跟他说
And I told him.
我叫泰瑞连想都别想
I told Terry he ought to just forget about it,you know?
但是他有点迷恋她 挺吓人的
But he’s kind of obsessing. And it’s kind of scary…

Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!