蒙提
Monty!
蒙哥马利·布洛根
Montgomery Brogan?
我就是
Yeah,that’s me.
我是缉毒局的费探员
I’m Agent Flood with the Drug Enforcement Administration.
我看得出来 这是怎么回事
I can see that. What is all this?
我们有搜索这房♥子的搜索票
We’ve got a warrant to search your apartment.
你是说真的吗
Are you serious?
尽管搜吧
Go… Go ahead.
-别吵 杜尔 -这只狗没戴狗牌
-Hey,easy,Doyle. -I don’t see any tags on that dog.
它有植入晶片 不必戴狗牌
He’s inside,he doesn’t need tags.
它再乱吠乱叫 我就叫捕狗队来抓它
He’d better stay calm,or I’ll have the pound come and get him.
我看过这种杂种狗 咬过太多人了
Seen too many men bit by these mean bastards.
杜尔 过来
Doyle! Come on.

Sit.
我可以坐下来吗
Oh. You mind if I have a seat?
请坐吧
No. Be my guest.
芮薇拉小姐 没错吧
Oh,Ms. Riviera? That’s your name,right?
请你留在原地
I need you to stay right here,ma’am.
我可不能让你走来走去
Can’t have you sneaking around.
这张沙发不是很舒服
You know,this sofa’s not very comfortable.
也许你的坐姿不对 坐姿很重要
Maybe it’s your posture. Posture’s very important.
才怪 是这张沙发有问题
No,it’s this… Castro Convertible.
超不舒服的 坐垫太硬了
It’s very uncomfortable. It’s kind of… Kind of lumpy.
你知道的 我不明白
You know,I just don’t understand it.
这张沙发看起来很高档
It looks like such a nice sofa.
芮小姐 这张沙发多少钱
How much did you pay for this sofa,Ms. Riviera?
也许是坐垫填料的问题
Maybe it’s the padding.
是啊 搞不好是哦
Booya! Could be the padding.
是呀
Yeah.
我猜一定是吧
Probably the padding.
要搜就快搜吧
Go on,get it over with.
这里面好像有东西 布洛根先生
There’s something lumpy in here,Mr. Brogan.
幸好我发现了这玩意
You know,it’s a good thing I found this.
这样一来 沙发坐起来就很舒服
It’s gonna make your sofa so much more comfortable to sit on.
我靠
Shit.
布洛根先生 这下你完蛋了
Mr. Brogan,I do believe you’re fucked.
郑重告诉你
Royally.
我靠
Shit.
宝贝
Baby?
宝贝
Baby?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 这会是我这辈子最棒的一晚
Yeah. This’ll be the best night of my life.
最棒的一晚
Best night of my life.
我等你等了一整天
I just… I’ve been waiting around all day long.
-我知道 我知道 -我只想知道我们今晚
-I know. I know! -I just want to know
-有没有时间在一起 -我知道
-if we can spend any time together? -I know.
你能不能跟我谈谈
Could you just talk to me?
跟我谈谈 好吗 我们都没有谈过
Talk to me,okay? We haven’t been talking.
这是我们的最后一晚
This is our last night.
不 不 不 这不是我们的最后一晚
No. No,no,no. It’s not our last night.
这是我的最后一晚
My last night. Not your last night.
不是你的最后一晚 你往后会有很多机会
You got all kinds of nights.
跟你朋友一起度过美好夜晚
You got nights with your girlfriends. Going out clubbing.
到舞厅跳舞 到酒吧喝酒
Sitting at bars,having drinks bought for you by lawyers.
我是说你跟我
You and me equals our.
我们最后一晚在一起
This is our last night.
你可以待在家里陪你妈看电视
Sit at home watching movies with your mother.
度过好多个夜晚
You got all kinds of nights.
你为什么都听不懂我的话
Look,I don’t understand what you’re not understanding.
我现在不想跟你吵 行吗
You know what? I can’t do this right now.
好 亲爱的 我只要你静静的别说话
Okay,babe? I need you to just be quiet.
静静的
Please just be quiet.
可是我们都没有谈这件事
I know,but we haven’t talked about this at all.
你最近连正眼都不看我
Lately,you can’t even look at me in the eye.
到唐人街的酒吧找我们
I have to go. Meet us at the place in Chinatown.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我今晚要见我老爸
I’ve got to see my father tonight,you know?
帮我个忙 今晚穿那件银色礼服
Do me a favor. Wear that silver dress tonight. Okay?
-你要我穿吗 -对 对
-You want me to? -Yeah. Yeah.
我希望记得你那个样子
That’s how I want to remember you.
漂亮哦 漂亮哦
Mmm. Very nice,very nice.
你好 美女
Hello,beautiful lady.
可爱的宝宝
Beautiful baby.
你长得好像哈莉·贝瑞哦 回来嘛
You look like Halle Berry,they tell you this? Come back.
我让你生一个 半黑半俄的宝宝
I make you half-black,half-Russian baby.
这儿有好多美女 我好爱这个社区
So many beautiful woman. I love this neighborhood.
-房♥租多少钱 -相信我 你付不起
-How much is rent? -You can’t afford it. Trust me.
-你跑来干嘛 -你不开心吗
-What’re you doing here? -Something is wrong?
没有 我开心得很
No. I’m having the time of my life.
才怪 你这猪头
What do you think,you dumb shit?
尼古拉老大要我来找你
Uncle Nikolai wants me talking with you.
他要确定你今晚会去舞厅
Just to make sure you come to club tonight.
你是两天内 第三个跟我这么说的人
You know what? You’re the third person in two days who said that to me.
这是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
-他到底想要什么 -我不知道
-What does he really want? -I don’t know.
你大老远跑来只说这件事
You come all the way up here just to tell me you don’t know?
你不会打电♥话♥吗
You never heard of a telephone?
你都不回我电♥话♥
But you do not answer my calls.
老大要我确定你今晚会去
Uncle wants to make sure that you’re tonight at the Bridge.
我会去啦 拜托
I’ll be there for Christ’s sake!
跟他说我会带朋友去 娜卓也会去
Tell him. I’m bringing some friends. I’m bringing Naturelle.
蒙提 等等 你为什么要带她去
Monty. Wait. Monty,Please. Why you bring her?
为什么不行
Why wouldn’t I?
我以前跟你谈过这件事
We have this discussion once before,no?
结果你跟我发飙
You get very mad at me.
拜托你别再提这件事
You know what? Will you stop with that already?
我说过 不是她
I already told you. It wasn’t her.
-你确定吗 -她干嘛出♥卖♥♥♥我
-You know this? -Why would she?
也许她阿姨是非法移♥民♥
Maybe her aunt is illegal alien.
-老墨最爱搞偷渡这套 -她是波多黎各人
-You know,these Mexicans… -She’s Puerto Rican.
所以她是美国公民
That makes her a citizen of the United States.
比你这臭老俄好多了
That’s more than I can say for you.
也许她被联邦探员逮到
Maybe the Feds,they bust her…
联邦探员 你脑袋进水了
Feds? You know,you’re fucking cracking up,
老是跟我说这些屁话 我看你是疯了
filling my head with this shit. You’re crazy.
你问过她吗
You ask her?
没有 我没问过她
No,I didn’t ask her.
听着
Listen.
在你进去之前应该搞清楚
Before you leave,you should know.
晚上见
See you down there.
布洛根酒吧
生还的消防员有没有回来
Those guys coming back in here yet?
没几个
Not much.
那 慢慢来吧 他们受到很大的打击
Well,you know. Little by little. It was hard on those guys.
我跟那家伙是小学同学 尼基
I went to elementary school with that guy,Nick.
记得吗 小尼基
Remember? Nicky?
尼基 记得 好孩子
Oh. Nick. Yeah,yeah. Good kid.
-这地方看起来不错 -嗯
-Place looks good,though. -Mmm.
把外套脱掉吧
Wanna take your coat off?
不要 我有点冷
No,I was feeling a little cold.
好大的一块牛排
That’s a hell of a steak.
我给你最上等的牛排
Only the best for you,sweetie.
我每个月也会寄饼干给你 花生口味 对吧
I’ll send you cookies every month. Peanut butter,right?

That’s it.
我跟萨老大谈过
I,um… I talked to Sal.
-爸 拜托 -也许他帮得上忙
-Aw,Dad,come on. -See if he can help with anything.
爸 他有20年不当老大了
Dad,the guy’s been out of the picture for 20 years.
-他还是有人脉 -这不是重点
-He still knows people. -But that’s not the point.
我不想把你扯进来
I don’t want you to get involved.
好吗 真的 我不会有事
Okay? I mean it. I’m gonna be all right.
等你出狱还是很年轻

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!