A week ago. They just raised your limit a week ago,
-你就已经透♥支♥了吗 -你要我死守着钱不放吗
-and you’re already maxing out? -You want me to sit on it?
-这就是你的想法吗 -第一
-Is that what you want? -First of all,
你不能对我大吼大叫 这是第一条
you’re not gonna raise your voice to me. That’s first off.
你也不能只凭一个理论
You cannot put me,you or this firm in jeopardy
就投资一亿元让公♥司♥冒风险 我说的对或不对
by putting $100 million on one idea! Right or wrong?
-拜托 -对或不对 对
-Come on! -Right or wrong. Yeah.
听着
Listen.
我认为申请失业金 的人数会降低 14万或13万5
I think we’re in for a low number,all right? 140,135.
我才不管你怎么想 弗兰克 你别给我当牛仔
I really don’t give a shit what you think,Frank? You’re becoming a cowboy.
你连胡须都不刮就跑来上班 弗兰克
You come in here,you’re not even clean shaven,Frank.
别再玩皮球专心听我说话
Stop playing with this fucking ball and pay attention to me.
你每天上班都喝红牛
You come in here drinking your Red Bullshit,
满身都是酒味 前一晚彻夜狂欢 这都无所谓
you stink like booze,you’re out all night partying,and that’s okay.
但是你要当牛仔 我就不能再忍♥下去
But when you become a cowboy,that’s when I draw the line.
我还是你老板 我告诉你 把一半的股票卖♥♥掉
I am still your boss and I am telling you now,sell half those contracts.
我说的够清楚吗 弗兰克 你听清楚了吗
Do I make myself clear? Do I make myself clear,Frank?
-我说的话你听清楚没 -我听到了
-Do I make myself clear to you? -Yeah.
那就好 祝你愉快
Yes? Good. Have a good day.
对了 礼拜五一起看球赛
And by the way,we’re still on for Friday night.
场边座位 别迟到
Courtside. Front row. Don’t be late.
证券交易所一片混乱
It’s mayhem down here in the floor of the Exchange.
马上就要宣布失业率
Within moments,the unemployment number’s gonna be announced.
所罗门兄弟全球股票指数
Salomon Brothers,along with most of the street,
都预测失业人口会增加 大概在25万人左右
feel the number’s gonna be high,around 250,000.
所罗门兄弟预测 失业人口是28万
Sallie’s looking for a high number. 280,000’s their call.
-去他妈的所罗门兄弟 -去他妈的所罗门兄弟
-Fuck Salomon Brothers. -Fuck Salomon Brothers?
对 去他们的 他们太保守了
Yeah. Fuck Salomon Brothers. They’re hedging their bets,
他们希望大家都跟他们起舞
want everybody on their side of the fence.
就业率升高又怎样
What’s the big deal with the employment number,anyway?
-费隆 -呃 是菲隆
-Felon. -It’s,uh,Phelan.
随便啦 就业率升高代表 找工作的人变少
Whatever. Look,more jobs means fewer people looking for work,
公♥司♥行号♥就更难找到好人才
means it’s harder to find good people to fill those jobs.
一定要加薪才能请到人
Means you gotta raise wages to get them.
所以通货膨涨率就会升高 你懂了吗
Means inflation goes up. You got it?
-懂了 -你才不懂
-Yeah. -No,I didn’t think so.
所以你只能发垃圾信件
That’s why I’m doing what I’m doing and you’re handing out junk mail.
-给我滚开 -不好意思
-Now,get off my desk. -Sorry about that.
你穿条纹衬衫打条纹领带 你应该知道吧
You know you’re wearing a striped shirt with a striped tie,right?
知道 女生最爱我这打扮
Yeah,I do it for the ladies…
她们有没有说 这会让人看得头昏脑胀
Do the ladies ever tell you that you look like a fucking optical illusion?
是吗 快滚吧
Yeah? Go away.
给我快闪
Disappear. Come on.
我闪了
I’m out of here.
你最好赶快干活
You better hop to,sonny boy.
奇怪了 我没看到你
You know,it’s funny. I don’t see you
拿起电♥话♥卖♥♥股票
picking up the phone to sell those contracts,
因为我听到你老爹跑来
and I’m pretty sure I just heard your daddy
把你的零用金减半
come over here and cut off your allowance.
所以我才觉得有点奇怪
I’m a little surprised.
你不会违抗老板的命令吧
You’re not going to disobey a direct order,are you?
马可斯
You know,Marcuse…
我有没有到你家 教你怎么替你男友吹♥喇♥叭♥
Do I come into your bedroom,tell you how to blow your boyfriend?
没有 给我滚
No. Go away.
-喂 薛兹 -在
-Hey,Schultz! -Yo?
失业人口预计有多少
What are we looking at for that unemployment number?
25 27万吧
250,270,somewhere in there.
失业率很高喔
Big number!
嘿 弗兰克 没问题吧
Hey,Frank. We all right?
没问题
We’re good.
谁知道呢
So who really knows…
失业人口数字出来了
The number’s coming out.
失业人口13万8 下降40%
给我 现在
Get me out,now!
-这下可热闹了 -哇
-We’re goin’ for a ride now! -Whoo!
你上哪儿了
Hey,where’ve you been?
我一大早7点起床 你就出门了
I got up at 7:00 this morning. You were already gone.
是啊
Yeah,I just…
我得到处走走
I needed to walk around a little,you know?
嘿
Hey.
你在这儿坐了多久
How long you been sitting on this stoop?
一整天
All day.
我一直在等你
I’ve been waiting for you.
今天的天气很好
It’s a beautiful day.
是啊 我猜是吧
Yeah,I guess it is.
杜尔 今天早上没看到你
Hey,Mr. Doyle. I missed you this morning.
蒙提 我要你跟我谈谈
Montgomery,I want you to talk to me.
谈什么呢 娜卓
About what,Nat?
谈谈你的感觉
About how you’re feeling.
你觉得我有什么感觉
How do you think I’m feeling?
我不想乱猜才会问你
I’m asking because I don’t like to assume.
很好 那就别乱猜
Well,good. Don’t.
你到底要什么
What do you want?
我要像”X战警”的女超人
I want to be like that girl in the X-Men,
我想跟她一样能穿墙而入
the one who can walk through walls.
继续
Go on.
要是不行 不晓得 我砰一声开枪自杀
If I can’t do that,I don’t know,boom… One shot to the head.
什么问题都解决了
Problem solved.
别开这种玩笑
Don’t joke about that.
谁说我是在开玩笑
Who says I’m joking?
今晚要做什么 我是说在你自杀之前
What’re we doing tonight? Before you kill yourself that is.
尼古拉老大在舞厅 替我开一个派对
Uncle Nikolai’s throwing me a party down at Bridge.
我们大家一起过去
Figured we’d all head down there.
别这样 我非去不可 我别无选择
Oh. Come on. Come on. I have to go. I got no choice,okay?
所以就尽量玩得开心一点
Might as well try to have some fun.
我以为你跟他们没有瓜葛了
I thought it was over with those guys.
就快没有了
Yeah,it’s almost over.
不过那种人是 永远摆脱不了的
It’s never really over with these guys,but…
这是很坏的习惯 你知道吗
That’s a nasty habit you have,you know that?
陪我一起泡澡
Come take a bath with me.
不行 现在不行
No,not right now.
好吧 那就去吧
Go on. Go ahead.
你不觉得我能当爸爸
You can’t see me being a… A father?
不觉得 你可以让女人怀孕
No. I can see you fathering children.
不过肯定不会养小孩
I couldn’t see you raising any.
你觉得我不会养 自己的小杂种
What,you think I won’t raise my own “chalupas?”
我可以养自己的小杂种
I’ll raise my own chalupas.
你要这么叫自己的小孩 我就更不想跟你生小孩
We’re definitely not having any kids together
我就更不想跟你生小孩
if you’re gonna be calling them chalupas.
我觉得 我们的小孩
I think we would have very…
一定会长得很漂亮
Very beautiful babies.
你不觉得吗
You don’t think?
-等等 给我看 -什么
-Show me that. -What?
不要啦
No. Oh,no,no,no.
我不敢相信你跑去刺青 为什么
I can’t believe you did that. I can’t believe… Why? Why?
你在美国住了一辈子
You’ve lived in the United States your entire life.
只去波多黎各度两次假
You’ve been to Puerto Rico twice,on vacation.
但是我以我的祖先为荣
I’m very proud of my heritage.
你这是什么意思
Yeah,but… What does that mean?
我祖先来自爱尔兰 我就该
So I should get an Irish flag tattooed on my ass
在屁♥股♥刺国旗
just because my grandparents were…
你这白人的屁♥股♥太小
There’s not enough room on your skinny,white,flat ass
-刺不了爱尔兰国旗 -是吗 这个嘛
-for an Irish flag. -Oh? Yeah,well…
那我们生下来的小孩 屁♥股♥大小一定刚刚好
Well,between you and me,the kids should be just about right.
拜托 我才不跟你生小孩
Kids? At this rate,we’re not having any.
大概是你老妈
It’s probably your mother.
来了
Coming!
杜尔 别叫了
Doyle,cut it out.
老卡 你又来得不是时候
Kostya,you have the worst timing ever…
抱歉打扰了 蒙哥马利·布洛根在吗
Sorry to bother you,ma’am. Is Montgomery Brogan in?
蒙提
Monty?